2019 RB Derrian Brown

texifornia

8 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

IF it's an appendicitis, I had a nasty abscess that kept me in over a week. No laproscoptic but full straight incision. 

The worst part wasn't any of that, it was the dye that they shoot up your ass, leave it in there for 20 minutes while doing an MRI (I think that's it , couldn't bring metal in there) to map my innards to diagnose the appendicitis. 

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan

I saw this online, indicating he had a seizure:

"A Buford Elite statement said, "(Derrian) is very sick and had surgery today to remove a blood clot from his brain. He has a long road ahead but we are believing that God is going to restore his abilities 100%. Please join us in praying for D and his precious family. #prayfordarrien #hookemhorns #bufordstrong."

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I saw this online, indicating he had a seizure:

"A Buford Elite statement said, "(Derrian) is very sick and had surgery today to remove a blood clot from his brain. He has a long road ahead but we are believing that God is going to restore his abilities 100%. Please join us in praying for D and his precious family. #prayfordarrien #hookemhorns #bufordstrong."

Wow that could very easily have been lethal. Prayers up for a full recovery. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Sounds like it could have been seizure, hit his head, got a subdural hematoma that needed to be drained (“removed blood clot from brain”). May be a better prognosis for football career if he doesn’t have a seizure disorder 

I went the other direction and thought AVM that caused seizure and they did surgery to resect it. Who knows. Either way you really just hope the kid has a recovery to a normal life at this point.  

Edited by GRHorn

8 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Sounds like it could have been seizure, hit his head, got a subdural hematoma that needed to be drained (“removed blood clot from brain”). May be a better prognosis for football career if he doesn’t have a seizure disorder 

I can tell you went to med school with Dr. Nick.

35 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Subdural hematomas are slow bleeds. Weeks to month before symptoms manifest and is usually common in elderly or in infancy when the blood vessels can easily shear.

14 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Man that is tough to be 18 and have a serious brain surgery. Prayers for a speedy recover. Hook 'Em forever Derrian.

Amazing, aggy has a thread on him with 8 deleted posts. wtf.

I hope no one who mocks or goes after Derrian over there ever has to learn first-hand about illness like this in his own child. May God have mercy on Derrian and on us all.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Man that is tough to be 18 and have a serious brain surgery. Prayers for a speedy recover. Hook 'Em forever Derrian.

Amazing, aggy has a thread on him with 8 deleted posts. wtf.

Honestly most of the posts from their sites I've seen have been pretty classy beyond a couple of nutcases.

• Like 1