Jump to content

Avengers 4 - *Insert Preferred Title Here*


Recommended Posts

i'm calling it.  captain marvel saves tony.

some things pointed out in reddit.

- Tony: "When I drift off, I will dream about you. It's always you."  Words meant for Pepper spoken to the iron mask. Quite symbolic. (This is why these movies are so fucking good.  Layers of metaphor and shit.)

- Tony asking for Rescue.  http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Rescue_Armor_Model_1  Could we get Pepper in an Iron Man suit?  Or like with most things Marvel, this is a tease and acknowledgement to the comics.

- Shuri is presumed dead.  She's the right most pic when Cap are looking at pics of "dead" which includes Scott/AntMan

- Of course Ronin after Steve is quoted about losing family.  Looks like Clint is pissed and looking to kill motherfuckers.

- Thanos decorating his scarecrow with his armor.  Again a shoutout to the comics.

Edited by crash_davis
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

didn't realize throwing out wild ass baseless guesses are worth spoilering.  and no one on reddit from the posts i saw suggested what i suggested.

Well I didn't know that because I wasn't going to read your spoiler. It read to me like "I just read these spoilers on Reddit and so I think this is what is going to happen."

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

ends where it started.  marvel writers are fucking geniuses.  this shit is what happens when there is a group of master minds behind every movie.  incredible what the marvel team has been able to tell and keep coherent through all these fucking movies.

bxq1nybgfv221.png

Word.

I am so in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx, and of course. After finally watching black panther and seeing its 'medeoker'-ness (MB Jordan is a very weak actor) I'm ready for this ride to conclude and don't wanna have to sit through more so I'm not totally lost in the grand finale. Every once in a while they change it up (dusting or ragnarok) but I'm tired overall... yet really looking fwd to end game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you're off the hook after End Game. The next phase is all solo movies. They might have some tie-ins but there's nothing that's being built towards similar to Avengers, as far as has been announced. The first movie after End Game is the Spiderman sequel and I don't think it's out till 2020. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mdmost said:

Well you're off the hook after End Game. The next phase is all solo movies. They might have some tie-ins but there's nothing that's being built towards similar to Avengers, as far as has been announced. The first movie after End Game is the Spiderman sequel and I don't think it's out till 2020. 

That we know of, but you can bet your ass that they introduce a new baddie in the end credits for the next inevitable team up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 10:18 AM, Buzzrock said:

Well I didn't know that because I wasn't going to read your spoiler. It read to me like "I just read these spoilers on Reddit and so I think this is what is going to happen."

 

Dude what the fuck are you talking about. How can you spoil a movie that hasn't come out yet? It's not like the neckbeards on reddit finessed a copy of the screenplay.

Aside from that, why the fuck is ant-man a central character? I hope Brie Larson's smoke show ass makes an appearance to make up for it.

Would have traded Jeremy Renner for Cumberbatch too, but wev. Really liked the 3rd one so I have faith in installment 4 being good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bluto said:

Thx, and of course. After finally watching black panther and seeing its 'medeoker'-ness (MB Jordan is a very weak actor) I'm ready for this ride to conclude and don't wanna have to sit through more so I'm not totally lost in the grand finale. Every once in a while they change it up (dusting or ragnarok) but I'm tired overall... yet really looking fwd to end game. 

I walked out of Black Panther after an hour. The press for that movie was a total SJW shill show. Cookie cutter plot, poor acting, bleh. Show me something I haven't seen before. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Like a superhero movie with an almost all-black cast that wasn't a spoof or a comedy?

I wrote out a reply then realized I had gone full CR. 

I'll leave it at this: Moonlight was the best film I have seen in theater in at least a decade. I walked out of Black Panther. My lens is much too objective and cynical to be suckered into an "all black cast". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 3:03 PM, BigBenBamboozle said:

Pretty dope they only used story from the first half of the movie for a teaser.  Less is going to be waaaay more when it comes to teasers for this final Avengers. 

Don't get why people keep saying this is the last Avengers movie. Last maybe with the original crew. Not last period. Marvel hasn't said anything about this being the final movie.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...