Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The Proud Boys are fascists. This is why antifascism is so important.

Apparently they also sprayed a teen girl with bear chemicals/mace who wasn't part of the counter protest but was passing by and stopped to ask questions. Very fine people.

They look like very smart people.  Certainly not part of a cult.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I suppose this doesn't belong here, but maybe can the outside and inside fencing stay up? Lucky it wasn't a bomber....

I like how he was distracted by the two cops in the foreground and focused on them, meanwhile there were 3-4 in the far background zeroing in on him.  

And had they thought he was a truly serious threat, I think he would have been quickly shot before any serious foot pursuit took place.

Edited by atomheartbevo

When he pauses over near the street, I'd like to think of saying to himself like Bill Murray in "stripes", "Hmmmm, I had a car waiting..."  

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

One could call it, "fake news"...if one were so inclined.

Not really, the event was organized as an anti-vaccine protest. Though the anti-vaccine side was full of Proud Boys, which I wish the reports on this highlighted better.

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

One could call it, "fake news"...if one were so inclined.

Care to grace us with what the "real news" is then? From all the reporting I've seen and first hand account from the local radio reporter it was anti-vaccine who ripped his PPE off his face, shoved him to the ground, and kicked him repeatedly.

Or are you saying this is more of the brownshirt, proto-fascist street fighting?

Because there's a pretty big overlap in that venn diagram with antivaxxers, conspiratards, and proud boys

31 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Care to grace us with what the "real news" is then? From all the reporting I've seen and first hand account from the local radio reporter it was anti-vaccine who ripped his PPE off his face, shoved him to the ground, and kicked him repeatedly.

Or are you saying this is more of the brownshirt, proto-fascist street fighting?

Because there's a pretty big overlap in that venn diagram with antivaxxers, conspiratards, and proud boys

Ask Kimmel

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Not really, the event was organized as an anti-vaccine protest. Though the anti-vaccine side was full of Proud Boys, which I wish the reports on this highlighted better.

Instead of Proud Boys they should be called "that group of men that was founded by a guy who shoved a dildo up his ass while live-streaming to prove that he didn't hate gay people!"

Are there anti-vaccine, anti-fascists out there?  It seems like they are under-represented.  Like, they'll loot a CVS but only for it's vaccine cooler, they leave the cash and merchandise untouched?  

6 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Nothing more than the press are a pack of brain dead sheep.

you can hang up your Black Bloc outfit, comrade.

Hey man idk if you remember, but Americans make pretty damn good antifascists too. Those lazy commie bastards only beat one fascist nation, we beat TWO!

But seriously, what are you arguing here? Seems like you're just shit posting and trolling without coming to a point

Edited by Captainant