Longboard Horn

News stories that remind you of Surly

8 hours ago, demos said:

f964857e901a279d45b4df4238e3c869.jpg

"Josephine, I'm leaving the Russian front.  And I'm taking my armies with me.  You can keep the sleevies."

Edited by Buffsoldier

On 11/9/2019 at 10:18 AM, HenryJames said:

The video doesn't show what happened before the substitute teacher administered her mild punishment.  I'm sure the kid did something to provoke her.  Also, it's probably a good thing that I'm not a substitute teacher, I can envision snapping like that one day.

DENVER (KDVR) -- The city of Denver will pay a United Airlines pilot $300,000 to settle a wrongful arrest lawsuit that stemmed from an incident at the Westin at Denver International Airport (DIA) in September 2018.

Andrew Collins was arrested for standing naked in front of his 10th-floor hotel window overlooking the airport terminal. He pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor charge.

According to a police report, airport employees said they saw Collins, of Leesburg, Virginia, touching himself while he was in his hotel room.

His attorney, Craig Silverman, argued it is not a crime to be naked in Denver in a hotel room and that Collins had no idea people could see him when he partially opened the curtains.

In March, a judge dismissed the charges against Collins, who was suspended for six months by United because of the incident.

"That's how we protect our rights - by holding people accountable," Collins said Monday.