Jump to content
Patrick Bateman

2020 Senate Elections

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Alaska is no longer allowing independent candidate Al Gross  to have a a N for nonpartisan next to his name on the ballot. They will instead list “Democratic nominee” by Al Gross’s name, and John Wayne Howe will have Alaska Independent Party next to his as the official party. 

https://www.adn.com/politics/2020/09/14/a-late-change-to-the-2020-general-election-ballot-sparks-outcry-from-alaska-democrats/

I don't understand this at all. If he's an Independent, how did he just get assigned "Democratic Nominee?" And how did the other person get listed as Independent? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, thepop said:

Holy crap @ Maine

It's also time to help Jaime Harrison and take him seriously.

 

That's a damn shame for Susan.  That poll was from 9/10-9/14, with the first debate falling on 9/11.  Most of the polls over the last month had Gideon up between 4-8 points, which makes it feel like Susan rubbed some Mainers the wrong way during the debate.    

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRN4JtSDN34-M1LtcaV3d

Edited by Gap03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Does she have a chance of winning?

I doubt it. But I don't think there've been any polls in DE.  Maybe this went better in the Republican Party thread, because WTF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

How is Graham running so far behind Trump?

Is he?  6 points isn't a ton in a very Red state.  If Biden could run 6 points behind Trump in Montana, I'd say Bullock would be the favorite.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, McGrath's negatives are actually worse than McConnell's in that Qpac poll.  Nice work Schumer.

Matt Jones would have made a race of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

But the dems are the extremists.

I'm just going to observe that she's kind of hot and exceptionally crazy--so totally in my wheelhouse.

From Mexican cartel drug-runner to US Senate hopeful: Delaware's Lauren  Witzke looks to upset incumbent Coons | The Latest from WDEL News | wdel.com

 

edited to add an even better picture--oh, yeah, she's super-crazy.

Lauren Witzke for U.S. Senate (@LaurenWitzkeDE) | Twitter

Edited by Ghost of LL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

How is Graham running so far behind Trump?

People in South Carolina are not fond of ladybugs for some reason, especially when associated with Lady G. Can’t really explain it.

Also looks like Susan Collins is done. Not a surprise. She sealed her fate with the Kavanaugh vote and poured dirt on and buried the coffin with her impeachment vote. She’s as good as dead. Trump ain’t helping that’s for shore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I'm just going to observe that she's kind of hot and exceptionally crazy--so totally in my wheelhouse.

From Mexican cartel drug-runner to US Senate hopeful: Delaware's Lauren  Witzke looks to upset incumbent Coons | The Latest from WDEL News | wdel.com

 

edited to add an even better picture--oh, yeah, she's super-crazy.

Lauren Witzke for U.S. Senate (@LaurenWitzkeDE) | Twitter

I went out with a girl with eyes like that a few times. We banged on the second date. The next day, she called me at work and said her car wouldn't start and asked if I'd come help her. So I left work and drove over to the Red River HEB and met her. She greeted me with a huge kiss, and handed me a bouquet of flowers from her back seat. There was nothing wrong with her car, she just wanted to see if I'd come  to her rescue. 

There was no third date, but I did have to change my home number. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I went out with a girl with eyes like that a few times. We banged on the second date. The next day, she called me at work and said her car wouldn't start and asked if I'd come help her. So I left work and drove over to the Red River HEB and met her. She greeted me with a huge kiss, and handed me a bouquet of flowers from her back seat. There was nothing wrong with her car, she just wanted to see if I'd come  to her rescue. 

There was no third date, but I did have to change my home number. 

You chose poorly. Should have given that a full month to see the crazy during every different time period while sampling the sex in each turn of the cycle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Am I out of my mind, or is she holding a StG 44, i.e. the original Nazi assault rifle?

76D092CD-3BE5-4DC2-AAC5-144873756B15.jpeg

 

Ah yes, the requisite GOP politician posing a gun photo.  "By Gawd, she's got my vote!  2A forever!"

I'd like to think that one of these days, a politician holding or posing with weaponry would be a quaint notion of days gone by.  But I guess they have to remind folks of what's really important.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s pretty good looking but not good looking enough to get past the crazy eyes. 
 

You would have to be nuts to have anything to do with her and if little head says otherwise, tell him to fuck off and stand down. Big head is in charge here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“DC is Hollywood for ugly people.”  Very true in this case.  She is young and she bleached her hair.  That is it.  Otherwise, she is very very 5. All the commentary above just reflects that we are all old and haven’t been on campus in a few decades. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You chose poorly. Should have given that a full month to see the crazy during every different time period while sampling the sex in each turn of the cycle. 

This man is correct. He offers sage life advice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lemonlime said:

But the dems are the extremists.

Seems about right.

alg_resize_ad_christine-odonnell.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

She’s pretty good looking but not good looking enough to get past the crazy eyes. 
 

You would have to be nuts to have anything to do with her and if little head says otherwise, tell him to fuck off and stand down. Big head is in charge here.

You're doing it wrong. The crazy eyes are a plus. They signal lots of really fun things in the bedroom. Just don't tell her where you live afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You chose poorly. Should have given that a full month to see the crazy during every different time period while sampling the sex in each turn of the cycle. 

Nope. I'd just gotten off the crazy train with a girl that tried to throw a Weber Kettle with a load of still burning charcoal through my sliding glass patio door. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Nope. I'd just gotten off the crazy train with a girl that tried to throw a Weber Kettle with a load of still burning charcoal through my sliding glass patio door. 

You've lived a more interesting life than I. I've only had sex with 2 different women and married to both of them (consecutively not concurrently) so I like to live vicariously through others from time to time with stories about insane women.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

image.png.1e838a5917d2ca96abf6342eef3d95ea.png

I know. I honestly wish it was one. But if I couldn't make it one I think I'd rather it be 100, if that makes sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I know. I honestly wish it was one. But if I couldn't make it one I think I'd rather it be 100, if that makes sense. 

Not really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...