so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

You guys should probably take a wait and see approach before getting your hopes up.  

Bill Clinton is the only name right now that really should be sweating.

There are allegations towards Trump and Dershowitz, but those have all been thrown out.

If it comes out that Trump is involved then he ought to be absolutely prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

There is this article that I find interesting.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

9 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

No salacious names named. Disappointing. 

Yep... This is going to be a much longer play.  We'll have to see the trial unfold and the evidence before we see anyone get scrutiny other than "he knew epstein" or "He flew on Epstein's plane."

My guess is that this is going to carry through the 2020 cycle.  What is shocking to me is that these crimes are basically what took place already and what he was granted immunity for 10 years or so ago.  Why rehash it now?

For the record, if Trump was involved in this then I'm off the bandwagon.  But just knowing the guy doesn't mean you raped kids.  Trump deserves the trial that Epstein is getting if he was part of the action.

13 hours ago, bolverk said:

Question: This whole topic makes me more curious about how Melania got to the US.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/01/fashion/donald-trump-melania-modeling-agent-paolo-zampolli-daily-mail.html

Melania met Paolo Zampolli at a casting call in Milan in the mid-90s. Zampolli is an Italian guy who was a talent scout for a modeling agency and ran around the NYC nightclub scene with Trump and John Casablancas who owned Elite Model Management. Melania to move to the US in 1996. Zampolli helped her get an H-1B visa to stay here and work as a model. He introduced her to Trump in 1998. 

The Times article mentions that Zampolli made an unsuccessful bid to buy Elite in a 2004 auction after Casablancas went bankrupt. What that article doesn’t mention  is that Zampolli’s business partner in that failed venture to buy Elite was Epstein. 

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Even if you're just taking the guy's plane to go golfing or fishing, why would you sign your name on the plane log?  

Out of all the conspiracy theories, this one is the most disturbing because it intersects so well with the other major conspiracies  (Mob, Russia, Israel, Acosta, Barr) and it involves child rape. 

Will anything significant come of this?  I doubt it because money talks and these people have tons of it. 

Epstein will probably take the fall for everyone. 

The best we can hope for is some justice for the victims. 

39 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

You guys should probably take a wait and see approach before getting your hopes up.  

There are allegations towards Trump and Dershowitz, but those have all been thrown out.

If it comes out that Trump is involved then he ought to be absolutely prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

No one gives a single shit whether it is Clinton, Trump, or Dershowitz or all of them.  Every single person who participated or covered up the sex trafficking, rape, and solicitation of minors deserves to burn.  What I think is very likely is that since it is the public corruption unit, the Secretary of Labor's ass may be on the line along with Trump if he rewarded him for the plea deal he gave Epstein.

40 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Out of all the conspiracy theories, this one is the most disturbing because it intersects so well with the other major conspiracies  (Mob, Russia, Israel, Acosta, Barr) and it involves child rape. 

Will anything significant come of this?  I doubt it because money talks and these people have tons of it. 

Epstein will probably take the fall for everyone. 

The best we can hope for is some justice for the victims. 

Hugo, maybe you should hold your horses on this one. We don’t need it to become 500 pages of you double posting at the top of every page to make sure everyone saw your posts on the previous page. Your last hunt didn’t get trump and this one is a very speculative one. 

How about we just let things play out and not start linking all of the evidence that you have that the prosecutor doesn’t have. 

55 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

For the record, if Trump was involved in this then I'm off the bandwagon.

Why now? Is it that these kids were presumably white that might give you cause for concern? He's been fucking over plenty of Hispanic children for the last two years

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

You’re not allowed to link ZH. You’ve outed yourself as part of Russian troll farm/disinfo campaign. 

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

Ah, Tyler Durden citing a Moonie propaganda outlet...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Your last hunt didn’t get trump

Never intended to “get” Trump.  

Goal was to provide an alternative collection of data in case Trump illegally shut down the Russia investigation which he was busted for multiple times in the Mueller report.

Trump was got in the Mueller Report.  Just because people refuse to read or acknowledge it doesn’t mean he’s innocent of major national security crimes.   Additionally, the Mueller Report makes it clear Trump will be liable for his crimes once he’s out of office. 

• Like 2

Good thread started yesterday, before this morning's indictment, illustrating sex trafficking principles which today's Epstein indictment validates.  Again, the indictment uses the term "vast network" even though the details in the charges are very narrow and specific targeting Epstein only.  The indictment makes references to "foreign commerce".  The thread below shows transcripts where an Epstein linked jet pilot is questioned about passenger logs involving travel/transport to Czech Republic, Turkey, and Asia.  Pilot suffers from Can't Remember Shit disease.

18 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and posit that, should Trump actually be involved, jhawk isn't going off the bandwagon.  You know, Hillary, Benghazi, Pizzagate, etc.

CONSERVATIVES ON SHAGGY SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME AND GAVE ME NO CHOICE OTHER THAN VOTING FOR A CHILD RAPIST! 

Thread from a journalist who did a piece of Epstein for “Vanity Fair” in 2002.

She had a victim and supporting witnesses ready to go on record by name.

Their story was cut from the article by the editor, Graydon Carter, because Epstein was “sensitive about the young women”.

Hang them all.
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, deech said:

No one gives a single shit whether it is Clinton, Trump, or Dershowitz or all of them.  Every single person who participated or covered up the sex trafficking, rape, and solicitation of minors deserves to burn.  What I think is very likely is that since it is the public corruption unit, the Secretary of Labor's ass may be on the line along with Trump if he rewarded him for the plea deal he gave Epstein.

Epstein's charged conduct goes back over a decade.  And this sworn affadavit has also been hanging out there ICYMI:

and repost:

That woman in picture with Trump on Epstein's arm is G. Maxwell.  Her dad was Mogilevich's (one of world's biggest mobsters) business partner.  She also evidently participated in setting up/recruiting for Epstein's sex trafficking network.

• Like 1

Kinda surprised when a poster upthread said he he had heard no rumor of Trump involved in any Epstein sex parties, and then heard it again this morning on XMSirius from a paid political commentator.

Corroborating sworn depositions-

A third woman accused Mr. Trump of rape very recently. According to the Daily Mail, a woman filed an April 2016 lawsuit claiming that when she was thirteen years old she was held as a sex slave to Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein. The woman claimed to have a witness, “Tiffany Doe,” to the incidents. She filed the case in pro per, that is, without the assistance of a lawyer.

The case was dismissed by the court for technical filing errors. She then obtained a lawyer and the case was modified and refiled in New York federal court, against Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein.

I’ve carefully reviewed this federal complaint. It is now much stronger than the one she filed on her own, which makes sense because she now has an experienced litigator representing her. Jane Doe says that as a 13-year-old, she was enticed to attend parties at the home of Jeffrey Epstein with the promise of money modeling jobs. Mr. Epstein is a notorious “billionaire pedophile” who is now a Level 3 registered sex offender -- the most dangerous kind, “a threat to public safety” -- after being convicted of misconduct with another underage girl.

Jane Doe says that Mr. Trump “initiated sexual contact” with her on four occasions in 1994. Since she was thirteen at the time, consent is not an issue. If Mr. Trump had any type of sexual contact with her in 1994, it was a crime.

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

New York’s five year statute of limitations on this claim -- the legal deadline for filing -- has long since run. However, Jane Doe’s attorney, Thomas Meagher, argues in his court filing that because she was threatened by Mr. Trump, she has been under duress all this time, and therefore she should be permitted additional time to come forward. Legally, this is calling “tolling” -- stopping the clock, allowing more time to file the case. As a result, the complaint alleges, Jane Doe did not have “freedom of will to institute suit earlier in time.” He cites two New York cases which I have read and which do support tolling

Two unusual documents are attached to Jane Doe’s complaints -- sworn declarations attesting to the facts. The first is from Jane Doe herself, telling her horrific story, including the allegation that Jeffrey Epstein also raped her and threatened her into silence, and this stunner:

Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump . . .

And this one:

Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn’t ever say anything if I didn’t want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having my whole family killed.

The second declaration is even more astonishing, because it is signed by “Tiffany Doe,” Mr. Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991-2000. Tiffany Doe says that her duties were “to get attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” (Adolescents are, legally, children.

Tiffany Doe says that she recruited Jane Doe at the Port Authority in New York, persuaded her to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, and actually witnessed the sexual assaults on Jane Doe:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

It is exceedingly rare for a sexual assault victim to have a witness. But Tiffany Doe says:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

Tiffany Doe corroborates, based on her own personal observations, just about everything in Jane Doe’s complaint: that 12-year-old Maria was involved in a sex act with Mr. Trump, that Mr. Trump threatened the life of Jane Doe if she ever revealed what happened, and that she would “disappear” like Maria if she did.

Tiffany Doe herself says that she is in mortal fear of Mr. Trump to this day:

I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

Given all this, and based on the record thus far, Jane Doe’s claims appear credible. Mr. Epstein’s own sexual crimes and parties with underage girls are well documented, as is Mr. Trump’s relationship with him two decades ago in New York City. Mr. Trump told a reporter a few years ago: “I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Powerfully, Jane Doe appears to have an eyewitness to all aspects of her claim, a witness who appears to have put herself in substantial danger by coming forward, because at a minimum Mr. Epstein knows her true identity.

Jane Doe has not granted any interviews, and we don’t know anything about her background, or Tiffany Doe’s, or the details of their stories. Much information needs to be revealed to fully assess this case. Perhaps they will be discredited on cross-examination. Perhaps they will recant. But if we’re going to speculate in that direction, we should speculate in the other direction as well. Perhaps Jane Doe and her lawyer will have more evidence and witnesses to corroborate her claim. Perhaps witnesses from Mr. Epstein’s notorious parties will come forward. We just can’t know any of that at this point.

• Like 1

Obama got criticized for saying 57 states, you can keep your doctors and wearing a tan suit. This is a whole different level of sin, and why the Reps turn a blind eye to this rapist, sexual abuser in the WH and his rapist, sexual abuser friends, I have no idea. And if Clinton is involved he needs to go down to. We seriously need integrity back in the WH. Oh, for the good old days.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Kinda surprised when a poster upthread said he he had heard no rumor of Trump involved in any Epstein sex parties, and then heard it again this morning on XMSirius from a paid political commentator.

Corroborating sworn depositions-

A third woman accused Mr. Trump of rape very recently. According to the Daily Mail, a woman filed an April 2016 lawsuit claiming that when she was thirteen years old she was held as a sex slave to Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein. The woman claimed to have a witness, “Tiffany Doe,” to the incidents. She filed the case in pro per, that is, without the assistance of a lawyer.

The case was dismissed by the court for technical filing errors. She then obtained a lawyer and the case was modified and refiled in New York federal court, against Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein.

I’ve carefully reviewed this federal complaint. It is now much stronger than the one she filed on her own, which makes sense because she now has an experienced litigator representing her. Jane Doe says that as a 13-year-old, she was enticed to attend parties at the home of Jeffrey Epstein with the promise of money modeling jobs. Mr. Epstein is a notorious “billionaire pedophile” who is now a Level 3 registered sex offender -- the most dangerous kind, “a threat to public safety” -- after being convicted of misconduct with another underage girl.

Jane Doe says that Mr. Trump “initiated sexual contact” with her on four occasions in 1994. Since she was thirteen at the time, consent is not an issue. If Mr. Trump had any type of sexual contact with her in 1994, it was a crime.

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

New York’s five year statute of limitations on this claim -- the legal deadline for filing -- has long since run. However, Jane Doe’s attorney, Thomas Meagher, argues in his court filing that because she was threatened by Mr. Trump, she has been under duress all this time, and therefore she should be permitted additional time to come forward. Legally, this is calling “tolling” -- stopping the clock, allowing more time to file the case. As a result, the complaint alleges, Jane Doe did not have “freedom of will to institute suit earlier in time.” He cites two New York cases which I have read and which do support tolling

Two unusual documents are attached to Jane Doe’s complaints -- sworn declarations attesting to the facts. The first is from Jane Doe herself, telling her horrific story, including the allegation that Jeffrey Epstein also raped her and threatened her into silence, and this stunner:

Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump . . .

And this one:

Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn’t ever say anything if I didn’t want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having my whole family killed.

The second declaration is even more astonishing, because it is signed by “Tiffany Doe,” Mr. Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991-2000. Tiffany Doe says that her duties were “to get attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” (Adolescents are, legally, children.

Tiffany Doe says that she recruited Jane Doe at the Port Authority in New York, persuaded her to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, and actually witnessed the sexual assaults on Jane Doe:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

It is exceedingly rare for a sexual assault victim to have a witness. But Tiffany Doe says:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

Tiffany Doe corroborates, based on her own personal observations, just about everything in Jane Doe’s complaint: that 12-year-old Maria was involved in a sex act with Mr. Trump, that Mr. Trump threatened the life of Jane Doe if she ever revealed what happened, and that she would “disappear” like Maria if she did.

Tiffany Doe herself says that she is in mortal fear of Mr. Trump to this day:

I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

Given all this, and based on the record thus far, Jane Doe’s claims appear credible. Mr. Epstein’s own sexual crimes and parties with underage girls are well documented, as is Mr. Trump’s relationship with him two decades ago in New York City. Mr. Trump told a reporter a few years ago: “I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Powerfully, Jane Doe appears to have an eyewitness to all aspects of her claim, a witness who appears to have put herself in substantial danger by coming forward, because at a minimum Mr. Epstein knows her true identity.

Jane Doe has not granted any interviews, and we don’t know anything about her background, or Tiffany Doe’s, or the details of their stories. Much information needs to be revealed to fully assess this case. Perhaps they will be discredited on cross-examination. Perhaps they will recant. But if we’re going to speculate in that direction, we should speculate in the other direction as well. Perhaps Jane Doe and her lawyer will have more evidence and witnesses to corroborate her claim. Perhaps witnesses from Mr. Epstein’s notorious parties will come forward. We just can’t know any of that at this point.

@Jhawk has a heavily furrowed brow.  Maybe, just maybe, Trump is a piece of bloody shit.  Maybe. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Epstein's charged conduct goes back over a decade.  And this sworn affadavit has also been hanging out there ICYMI:

and repost:

That woman in picture with Trump on Epstein's arm is G. Maxwell.  Her dad was Mogilevich's (one of world's biggest mobsters) business partner.  She also evidently participated in setting up/recruiting for Epstein's sex trafficking network.

Thanks. What happened to that Jane Doe accusation? I remember the mainstream media wouldn't touch it and then the accuser declined to go public. Know of a story summing it up? This latest Epstein stuff made me think of it.

Edit: Nevermind, someone posted huff po summary below.

And don't think for a minute Trump supporters won't explain rape of a teenager away like they have everything else.

Edited by horncyclist

14 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Thanks. What happened to that Jane Doe accusation? I remember the mainstream media wouldn't touch it and then the accuser declined to go public. Know of a story summing it up? This latest Epstein stuff made me think of it.

Edit: Nevermind, someone posted huff po summary below.

And don't think for a minute Trump supporters won't explain rape of a teenager away like they have everything else.

"She was just some foregin slut from a shithole country. She just wanted to come to the USA to get on welfare. Probably changed her story to make a few bucks"

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

You know what? If I find out that the president has been raping kids.... well, I just may not pull that lever for him in 2020. That’s my stand.

GOPers:  “I know he trafficked Russian kinds into sex rings but do you expect me to vote for a Democrat like Joe Biden!!??”

13 hours ago, triplehorn said:

It's funny that, in this case, the Qanon bizarro realm wasn't that far off from what happened on Epstein's fantasy island.  Although this particular case, it was something else that happened on Epstein's island last January - there was a massive fire.  Whatever was to be found there got torched to the ground.

There is no way, in 2019, on an island allegedly stocked with teen-aged girls, that every square inch wasn't at some point thoroughly, compulsively photographed, then uploaded covered in filters of hearts, ponies, various solidarity flags, and puppy faces.

^^^ of the perhaps thousands of pics found locked in the safe at Epstein's NYC mansion were CD's labeled "Young [Name] + [Name]"

Odds on the likelihood the other names belong to publicly familiar men in positions of power and influence ?  Could be a boatload of evidence of a functioning kompromat mill for blackmail right there.  damn.

45 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Obama got criticized for saying 57 states, you can keep your doctors and wearing a tan suit. This is a whole different level of sin, and why the Reps turn a blind eye to this rapist, sexual abuser in the WH and his rapist, sexual abuser friends, I have no idea. And if Clinton is involved he needs to go down to. We seriously need integrity back in the WH. Oh, for the good old days.

Oh you know why they turn a blind eye.

Their hatred for Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, Foreigners, and Libs trumps everything. They are on code right now.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

^^^ of the perhaps thousands of pics found locked in the safe at Epstein's NYC mansion were CD's labeled "Young [Name] + [Name]"

Odds on the likelihood the other names belong to publicly familiar men in positions of power and influence ?  Could be a boatload of evidence of a functioning kompromat mill for blackmail right there.  damn.

The feds will "lose" all that kind of evidence like they "lost" their information about Stormfront.

"Oh, a powerful white person was implicated...better destroy this evidence."

Fake news conspiring with Angry Democrats and famously liberal NY US Prosecutors because they're slaves to the Clintons. They couldn't win the election fair and square, so they want a do-over.

[When the prosecutors only prove Trump committed two sexual assaults instead of 4, and that they can't prove the threats beyond the witness's testimony:]

Exonerated of sexual assault charge! No death threat! Another Witch Hunt finds nothing! Never in history has anyone been more persecuted than your favorite President (me, not Obama). Do something about these enemies of our country!

His base will show up for their daily feeding.

kitchen-trash-can-dog.gif

I went to CNN's site to see what's up. Beside the Epstein story was a piece about a Navy admiral, Vice Admiral William Moran, who was set to become the Navy's top uniformed officer, whose career has ended for merely maintaining a professional relationship with a disgraced fellow officer.

Moran said in a separate statement he "made this difficult decision based on an open investigation into the nature of some of my personal email correspondence over the past couple of years and for continuing to maintain a professional relationship with a former staff officer, now retired, who had while in uniform been investigated and held accountable over allegations of inappropriate behavior."   He continues, "To be clear, my decision to maintain this relationship was in no way an endorsement or tacit approval of this kind of conduct."   "I understand how toxic it can be to any team when inappropriate behavior goes unrecognized and unchecked," Moran writes. "Every Sailor is entitled to serve in an environment free of harassment or intimidation." Both statements note the situation arose from a professional relationship over the course of Moran's career with the Navy, and was not a private relationship.

They also didn’t let Duke Mitchell’s kid into the Academy, because they said he screwed up.

2 hours ago, Foggy Notion said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/01/fashion/donald-trump-melania-modeling-agent-paolo-zampolli-daily-mail.html

Melania met Paolo Zampolli at a casting call in Milan in the mid-90s. Zampolli is an Italian guy who was a talent scout for a modeling agency and ran around the NYC nightclub scene with Trump and John Casablancas who owned Elite Model Management. Melania to move to the US in 1996. Zampolli helped her get an H-1B visa to stay here and work as a model. He introduced her to Trump in 1998. 

The Times article mentions that Zampolli made an unsuccessful bid to buy Elite in a 2004 auction after Casablancas went bankrupt. What that article doesn’t mention  is that Zampolli’s business partner in that failed venture to buy Elite was Epstein

Yeah, that's the thing. Not only was Trump social with these Eastern European model "importers," he was intimately involved in many aspects of it - including where he obtained his current wife - as well as eventually owning one himself (which has been accused of bringing young women to the US illegally as "models" and treating them very poorly). Yeah, maybe Trump never made any of them sex slaves, but I find it difficult to believe that he wouldn't have known about the uglier side of the business being conducted by his party buddies.

Guest Lobo

Just google it before you pants yourself on the World Wide Web!  

When you surrender them at renewal, you can legally request the old one back.  It's not hard to slightly modify a couple things on an otherwise totally valid and legit passport.  

Quit asking dumb questions!  Gosh!