Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

why do people pay for the garbage over there? CTJ, I didn't know you were Greg Davis, throws me for a loop since I've met you in person and you look so much different.

I can’t wait to see this upcoming foot-race. 

Edited by Casual Encounter
Btw, who is his celebrity look-a-like?

Good lord. That is just utterly fucking bizarre. I've never "outed" myself and I value whatever semi-anonymity we're afforded on these boards. I lost my illusions about how safe any of us really are some time ago, and I hate that kind of shit accordingly. 

That considered, it's fun to remain rent-free inside the head of ol'LotusHorn. I don't want to delve too far into the mind of an imbecile, but I'm fairly sure he's hilariously and accidentally fucking up the troll job I forced SydneyCarton to pull off on Greg Davis years ago (and published on Shaggy). I still have the letter on Iowa Hawkeye letterhead that GD sent back to ol'Sydney thanking him for the high praise. That letter is framed and rests comfortably in my study, along with a laundry list of other souvenirs and artifacts from other trolling or absurd shit we've attempted or pulled off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, closetojumping said:

Good lord. That is just utterly fucking bizarre. I've never "outed" myself and I value whatever semi-anonymity we're afforded on these boards. I lost my illusions about how safe any of us really are some time ago, and I hate that kind of shit accordingly. 

That considered, it's fun to remain rent-free inside the head of ol'LotusHorn. I don't want to delve too far into the mind of an imbecile, but I'm fairly sure he's hilariously and accidentally fucking up the troll job I forced SydneyCarton to pull off on Greg Davis years ago (and published on Shaggy). I still have the letter on Iowa Hawkeye letterhead that GD sent back to ol'Sydney thanking him for the high praise. That letter is framed and rests comfortably in my study, along with a laundry list of other souvenirs and artifacts from other trolling or absurd shit we've attempted or pulled off. 

The old "send yourself a letter trick" huh?? Oldest trick in the book. Next you'll tell us you've solved the "Locked Room" Mystery.

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

ol'LotusHorn

Sounds like something a McNeese State grad would say. 

• Like 1

If anyone needed to be doxed it is that motherfucker.

11 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

The old "send yourself a letter trick" huh?? Oldest trick in the book. Next you'll tell us you've solved the "Locked Room" Mystery.

His wager a couple years ago and subsequent choice of Greg Davis as the loser’s avatar makes so much sense  now...

Edited by Casual Encounter
I suck on phones... teed up

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Whatever Greg Davis

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It would have been very easy and convenient for say.. you Greg Davis, to urge Sydney to troll you in order for public sentiment to shift and you get run out of town the day after your Texas Public Employee retirement account hit full boat status. It would then have been very easy for.. you Greg Davis, to then line up a new job and in thanks send Sydney a letter on new letterhead with your signature. It would have been very easy, in fact, for.. you Greg Davis, to hand install and mount said letter and admire it often in the office of Sydney Carton. The reason you could admire it so often is because:

200.gif

Sydney Carton is none other than Kirk Ferentz.

f1a0fc12-821e-4578-a439-2fa8023ee709.jpg 

Edited by Vertigo

Original troll scenario, including forced trolling of Shaggy here: http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/114929-The-Crucifixion-of-Greg-Davis

And, fuck it, I'm all-in on being Greg Davis. Back in Austin and rolling with my protege on the 40 acres, boys. Deal with it.

@SydneyCarton has the bubbly handwriting of an all-girl's middle school class treasurer.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Original troll scenario, including forced trolling of Shaggy here: http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/114929-The-Crucifixion-of-Greg-Davis

And, fuck it, I'm all-in on being Greg Davis. Back in Austin and rolling with my protege on the 40 acres, boys. Deal with it.

Fuck you for this.

Greg-Davis-3rd-and-5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I don't know if Lotus is a crafty and brilliant troll, an imbecile , or an imbecile troll.  Yeah, door number 3.

But.. I have to give credit where credit is due.  That little CTJ nugget that he dropped, was well played and will certainly garner some mileage on this board.

45 minutes ago, texifornia said:

@SydneyCarton has the bubbly handwriting of an all-girl's middle school class treasurer.

I had to sit down and spend quite an amount of time making that shit legible, sir. I’m sure this will come as a surprise to @Burt Macklin but I have the handwriting of a drunken, dyslexic 1970’s doctor with a severe palsy. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I already know you aren't GDGD because your post went further than 3 yards. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Scrolled through every other page there but didn't see the gdgd letter. Care to share for your internet friends' enjoyment?

Edited by KYHorn
  • Fuck You 1