Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

Wow 3 big VB updates to share with the board:

1. The a&m bass fishing team’s coach has made a last minute pitch to convince VB that he can be a two sport athlete there. 

2. The Hollywood producer making his commitment video just got implicated in the Epstein flight logs by Q on 4 chan. 

3. *** this content can not be accessed without a deposit of 9.95 ***

38 minutes ago, Caddox said:

The a&m bass fishing team’s coach has made a last minute pitch to convince VB that he can be a two sport athlete there. 

I'm not so sure I'd want to go bass fishing on the Brazos any further south than Marlin or so. Even catfishing is dicey -- there's plenty of fish, but they live on sewage and detritus from road-grading construction companies, so it isn't really food fit for human consumption.

On the other hand, aggy, so....

6 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

When was the last time a top 10 Texas recruit went to Florida...or even a top 20??

Emmanuel Moody? Fuck if i know. I feel like there's a defensive end mixed in there somewhere, but I'm drawing a blank

edit: rerouted from USC, for the record

Edited by TommyGufano

Reminds me of the McCoy situation, still waiting on lawyers to drop the eligibility request, taking long bc waiting on precedents. We were like lalallalalalalalallalalalalalalalallalalala 😗😙😗😗😙😗😙 and then boom 💥 Transfer to USC 🥺

Edited by JNip
  • Fuck You 8

10 minutes ago, JNip said:

Reminds me of the McCoy situation, still waiting on lawyers to drop the eligibility request, taking long bc waiting on precedents. We were like lalallalalalalalallalalalalalalalallalalala 😗😙😗😗😙😗😙 and then boom 💥 Transfer to USC 🥺

This is nothing like Bru McCoy's situation at all 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JNip said:

I mean mirror fucking image 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

Are you suggesting the promotion or one like it would never be available to me again? 

i'm like 5 pages back , but I gotta go to work . but here a thought. The Samples thing might have been put to bed before this, and if so, sorry. but here goes.

texas high and Pleasant Grove are both looking for coaches. schools are less than 3 miles apart as the crow flys. 

Samples gets on field coaching experience and we have a secret squirell talking in Jackson, Burris and the T-high kids ears.

It occurs to me that maybe this whole delayed announcement, vague teasers, etc just might indicate that maybe Giles was more involved in this recruitment than previously thought. I mean, what more proof do we need that the whole thing has been orchestrated by somebody who slept through the production meetings?

• Like 2