Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Who is this Broughtman you speak of? Anyways, just loaded my 7 kids (Kaylee, Braden, Jaxxon, Brynlee, Braxton, Cayson, and Steve) into the RV and we're headed to Yellowstone! They sure can be a handful sometimes, but I don't know what I would do without them! Gonna get some great pics for this year's Christmas card! 

Also if anyone has any road trip advice for traveling with kids, post it in this thread! 

spacer.png

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Who is this Broughtman you speak of? Anyways, just loaded my 7 kids (Kaylee, Braden, Jaxxon, Brynlee, Braxton, Cayson, and Steve) into the RV and we're headed to Yellowstone! They sure can be a handful sometimes, but I don't know what I would do without them! Gonna get some great pics for this year's Christmas card! 

Also if anyone has any road trip advice for traveling with kids, post it in this thread! 

Heh

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I call bullshit.

You know you don’t want Braden or Jaxxon to miss any of their select team baseball tournaments this summer. You with your salt life T-shirt and your wife with the baseball mom T-shirt are heading to Port A for a quick getaway. 

40 minutes ago, texifornia said:

His father is a piece of shit of a human being. Just google what he did at New Mexico St or whever it was. 

Not shocking that his son is getting in trouble. 

Just now, Newy25 said:

His father is a piece of shit of a human being. Just google what he did at New Mexico St or whever it was. 

His other son died in a targetted shooting in Maryland. Not exactly banner outcomes.

5 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I happen to be there when he was head coach. University of New Mexico. 

56 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

And it's all so funny, and we're headed to 1000 pages!!!!!

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Exactly. As someone who posts sparingly on this thread and has definitely not gotten banned twice for (allegedly) off topic conversations about the great Oscar Giles, I really value limiting the posts to strictly vital updates about the status of recruits. 

For instance, Is Broughton finished filming his video? Was his editor using Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro? Could Broughton make an announcement or could he not make an announcement?  Can any of us do anything to change that?  What if Hamm traps him in a bathroom before he can commit, or Karen lays her ovaries on the Broughtons' kitchen table? Should we even keep covering the recruitment if there's a possibility he commits to aggy? If he delays his commitment by three hours, does that mean aggy's chances go up by 75% or 77%?  If @SydneyCarton and I murder Drew Mehringer, will Samples be given a position on staff?

These are the kind of vitally important questions that I need answesr to, and you guys are really making it difficult for me to wade through all your bullshit to get to this precious 9.95er insight. 

Oh, and if one of you could start creating a daily summary of just the recruiting news, that'd be great. 

I mean. I'm willing to find out.