Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Just now, Newy25 said:

Even an old, no technology knowing mother fucker like me knows that's not correct. 

He's not hosting the video and dropping a link, right? He'll need to upload the media directly. And I don't assume he's storing the edited video as a file on his phone. I feel right about this.

15 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I'd be all for poaching Richardson from TCU. I think he's gonna be good. 

Definite all-name team potential. A Bishop Gorman kid with that meh of an offer list is usually not a great sign, though. It's definitely backup offer season at RB for the staff right now.

Yeah, he'll have had every RB coach in the country looking at him. Definitely love the name though.

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

UDub just got a commit from Sam Adams II, so this kid may be looking around again. 

I don't think so. I think Adams and Sunday are good with each other. However, I do think that taking Adams closed the door on Daniyel Ngata, even though he has a brother that plays LB there. Ngata has been a really weird recruitment, as has been noted here on Surly. Brothers at Clemson and Washington. Highly rated and productive but a very mixed offer list and has been recruited over/passed on by several schools. 

I don't wanna be "look too much into things" guy, but I do find it interesting that Wells RT'd that Samples tweet, and then TFB just went back and liked this tweet from February:

(not intentionally stalking "likes", I use Tweetdeck, and it has a column that shows your follows' activity which, yah, is pretty stalkerish)

10 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

I don't wanna be "look too much into things" guy, but I do find it interesting that Wells RT'd that Samples tweet, and then TFB just went back and liked this tweet from February:

(not intentionally stalking "likes", I use Tweetdeck, and it has a column that shows your follows' activity which, yah, is pretty stalkerish)

If it is Samples I wonder if he’s going to Duncanville to partner with his dad. How old is his dad now? Head coach in waiting kind of stuff. Would still be surprising though as he seemed destined to be a college position coach in the next few years

3 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

The fuck? How so? 

If you don't know then let's just say that from the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it. 

Edited by irishtexan
  • Like 6