Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Who cares who Evans commits to now. The real fun will be on signing day when he’s sitting in front of a row of hats, none of which are colleges, and then puts on a NASA hat and says he’s joining the space force to colonize Mars. 

spacer.png

Edited by Redneck Mutha
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Lil'J did okay in this offense running a slow as shit 40.  I guess Texas has a plan for him.

6 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Run after catch there resembles LJH to me. I’m sticking with that as their vision for him. 

The plan is Epps/CJ, not LJH. Omeire doesn’t have anywhere near the run after the catch ability of LJH. 

7 hours ago, Machinator said:

Translation: Ro didn’t get the bag.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Laga4 said:

I'm not a 25/85 scholarship expert,  but could Omeire's commitment mean we may have more attrition than we think? 

Texas has room for 18 without attrition. Johnson portaled this week so that makes 19. Moore is likely not playing for Texas again, that makes 20. Those 2 were unexpected attrition going into the season. So we are break even right now. Typical 3-5 attrition spots gives Texas plenty of room to work with for the 2020 class.

• Like 2