Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

IDK if Princely is still going to OV to aggy for the Bama' game, but he's retweeting a lot of GIF's posted about the Omeire flip from Texas fans, ect.

At the end of the day, like most of us, Princely is here for the memes. And I respect that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I feel better about the Bijan take now that Roach has seen him play in person 

I also feel better about our chances in landing him. After talking with Bijan, Roach said he's about ready to put his crystal ball in for the good guys!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

The plan is Epps/CJ, not LJH. Omeire doesn’t have anywhere near the run after the catch ability of LJH. 

Translation: Ro didn’t get the bag.

Ol’Ro isn’t on that ATM tip these days. Not sure they’ve figured it out yet. Another dude Jimbo has pissed off, which is awesome. 

13 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Texas has room for 18 without attrition. Johnson portaled this week so that makes 19. Moore is likely not playing for Texas again, that makes 20. Those 2 were unexpected attrition going into the season. So we are break even right now. Typical 3-5 attrition spots gives Texas plenty of room to work with for the 2020 class.

Floyd might be back but Brown almost certainly goes on medical scholarship. So you can assume at least 21 and maybe 22 if you’re not an optimist. 

I suspect they take 23 unless they land Ringo. They’re going to be aggressive on the transfer/GT side as usual and think they need a few spots. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Tony Two K said:

If all that stands between Texas and a legitimate playoff run is an elite corner, I hope we pay up.

Don’t  judge me.

Ethan Pouncey and Kitan Crawford are both extremely talented 4 stars, but Ringo would be a spectacular addition. Everyone figures he'll be on a midnight train to Georgia but surprisingly he hasn't purchased his ticket yet. Recent 995 reports are that he's still in touch with Texas coaches. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Ethan Pouncey and Kitan Crawford are both extremely talented 4 stars, but Ringo would be a spectacular addition. Everyone figures he'll be on a midnight train to Georgia but surprisingly he hasn't purchased his ticket yet. Recent 995 reports are that he's still in touch with Texas coaches. 

He’s still taking on OV to Texas right?