Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

Talk about playing with house money. We got aggy to again soil themselves in public, lashing out at all their formerly beloved kissing cousins in the SEC, without Texas so much as having to make one announcement about anything. Just wait until things actually start to happen officially. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

So why did you leave the best conference?

well because the best conference got even better, and didn’t ask us because they knew we’d be against that happening. So we left because they didn’t ask and then wouldn’t listen when we spoke with management. 
oh and coincidentally we realized that in fact our new conference is really the best, not the sec. lucky us!

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 1

On 7/23/2021 at 8:43 AM, texifornia said:

Get ready

Hide contents

E67_bayWUAciBat?format=jpg&name=900x900E67_bugWQAAOF15?format=jpg&name=900x900E67_b-QXEAELsNI?format=jpg&name=900x900

"There are sip executives within these media empires (mostly progressive leftists)."

One of my "favorite" things about texaggy is their complete inability to differentiate between full-blown communism/anarchism and anything to the left of hunting the homeless for sport or pledging your undying allegiance to QAnon. /nocloakroom 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, campcrunk said:

"There are sip executives within these media empires (mostly progressive leftists)."

One of my "favorite" things about texaggy is their complete inability to differentiate between full-blown communism/anarchism and anything to the left of hunting the homeless for sport or pledging your undying allegiance to QAnon. /nocloakroom 

I find UT alums' ability to be both megacorp captains of industry and committed Marxists really impressive, no matter what TexAgs says.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I don't think there will be postponements. I think SEC will do similar to NFL and if your team has a breakout then that's on you for not getting them vaccinated and likely force a forfeit.

Correct, those are the rules. No postponements, only forfeits if your team isn't 85% vaccinated

18 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I wonder what our teams vaccination percentage is...

17 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

No idea, but I'd guess higher than 44%

Considering anecdotal information we had from last Spring, I'm guessing it's not as high as we might think or want it to be. But this is 100% speculation.

I'd be surprised if we were 85%. But yeah, I imagine we're a damn sight better than 44%.