Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

On 9/28/2021 at 3:09 PM, Scholz said:

They all dress the same too.

all the other shit said in this thread is fine, but this is the offensive part. 

and i was on the precursor to these boards the week after arkansas state, you're not getting rid of me that easily. 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, bizzle said:

all the other shit said in this thread is fine, but this is the offensive part. 

and i was on the precursor to these boards the week after arkansas state, you're not getting rid of me that easily. 

aTm losing one more unexpected game will cause you to disappear on your own because of “internet issues” until spring ball, though. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

I hear a roller coaster climbing higher and higher.

Buddy, they’re diving down!  Bama is going to do unspeakable things to them.  And that then so will Auburn and LSU.  They will be last in the West.  And now that they can’t sell being the “premier” SEC team in Texas, they have nothing to sell except bags of money.  Here come more Jersey recruits!!

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Buddy, they’re diving down!  Bama is going to do unspeakable things to them.  And that then so will Auburn and LSU.  They will be last in the West.  And now that they can’t sell being the “premier” SEC team in Texas, they have nothing to sell except bags of money.  Here come more Jersey recruits!!

As @THUJONE says, the coaster is right on schedule

• Hook 'Em 8

28 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Should they start counting wins to bowl eligibility? 

The Colorado game will probably save them.  South Carolina is trash and Missouri stinks plus Prairie View (lulz) probably gets them six wins to the Liberty Bowl against Tech.  They ain't beating Ole Miss, Bama', and @ LSU.  Auburn will eek out a win IMO.

11 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

The Colorado game will probably save them.  South Carolina is trash and Missouri stinks plus Prairie View (lulz) probably gets them six wins to the Liberty Bowl against Tech.  They ain't beating Ole Miss, Bama', and @ LSU.  Auburn will eek out a win IMO.

They play zoo on the road so you may be a little too optimistic about aggy's future.

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

The best part is that Jimbo hasn’t even started throwing the administration, coaches, and players under the bus yet!  It’s going to get ugly when he does to them what he did to FSU.

And because aggy gave him the most ludicrous contract in the history of sports, they won't be able to do a damn thing about it. 

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Kinda Funny

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

This. If you watched that  Colorado game aggy should be 2-3 right now and staring in the face of a 6-6 record. They still might be looking at that kind of season. We have our faults too, but they are a bad football team. I’d give them 10 points right now and feel really good about my bet. And TexAgs is hysterical reading right now.

4 hours ago, victory88 said:

The best part is that Jimbo hasn’t even started throwing the administration, coaches, and players under the bus yet!  It’s going to get ugly when he does to them what he did to FSU.

Poo flinging monkeys Karen and Jimbo will both throw collie station under the bus.  Karen won't be able to handle the negativity much longer before she unloads first.  The real tale of the tape will be the tremendous positivity surrounding the program this week going into their game with Bama.  The sullen game day atmosphere should sell recruits, never mind the bellowing smoke.  Who's going to buy in to this shit?  There's no new clown smell anymore.  

Animated GIF

9 minutes ago, justhookit said:

This. If you watched that  Colorado game aggy should be 2-3 right now and staring in the face of a 6-6 record. They still might be looking at that kind of season. We have our faults too, but they are a bad football team. I’d give them 10 points right now and feel really good about my bet. And TexAgs is hysterical reading right now.

Jimbo is pointing to the defense to turn this season around.  Totally ignores the putrid offense that is keeping the defense on the field.  If only the defense could score more, they could turn this season around.   

4 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Poo flinging monkeys Karen and Jimbo will both throw collie station under the bus.  Karen won't be able to handle the negativity much longer before she unloads first.  The real tale of the tape will be the tremendous positivity surrounding the program this week going into their game with Bama.  The sullen game day atmosphere should sell recruits, never mind the bellowing smoke.  Who's going to buy in to this shit?  There's no new clown smell anymore.  

Animated GIF

She's already moved all the blame onto Zach Calzada, a college sophomore, being too high and mean-spirited to run Jimbo's plays. Not sure where she goes from there, morally.

• Haha 1