Fuck you Terry Bradshaw you fat fucking retard

Mitch Cumsteen

He was in the crowd at the FW Stock Show Rodeo the week after he beat Dallas in the Super Bowl. They announced him and put the spotlight on him. I thought that took guts. Kinda liked him after that.

Edited by RPM

16 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Some pertinent facts:

1. I'm drunk. But not nearly as drunk as that fuck stick at the inbred tech alumni dinner. 

2. I don't give a shit that there is already a thread about Louisiana Tech or about that fat fucking piece of shit Terry Bradshaw. This needs its own thread. 

3. Fuck you Terry. You have been making nfl pregame unwatchable for so long that I can't even remember when it was remotely palatable. Fuck you for trying to ruin my Sundays with your insipid takes and incessant cackling. You aren't funny. The morons sitting next to you aren't funny. You must have blackmail photos of someone important. It's the only reason I can fathom that you're still employed. You know less about football than literally every other talking head on TV. You are worse than Lowell Galindo. Please do us all a favor and quit.

4. Fuck you for appearing in Cannonball Run. You couldn't hold Mel Tillis's stuttering jock strap. Joe Klecko looked like fucking Robert De Niro next to you. Hooper was somewhat legit, though. 

5. Fuck the Steelers. Really, fuck them. Mike Webster lived under a bridge and all you could talk about was how you wanted to slide your hands between his legs. Perv. 

6. You are obese. Mix in a salad. I have two words for you: myocardial infarction. I hope for your sake that Fox keeps a defibrillator on set. 

7. Keep all of our "5A" quarterbacks name out your mouth, act like a grown up, and take your ass beating like a man. Believe me, it's coming. 

8. Terry is a girl's name.

9. Fuck you dumbass. C-A-T. 

Do you have a newsletter?

1 hour ago, RPM said:

He was in the crowd at the FW Stock Show Rodeo the week after he beat Dallas in the Super Bowl. They announced him and put the spotlight on him. I thought that took guts. Kinda liked him after that.

Did he announce and spotlight himself?  What guts did it take to get called out?