Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

31 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Feldman is a USC hack.

My first thought was...

Shouldn't he be light some fucking candles right now or something?

Then I realized that not everyone would know that I can say shit like that, because I had to go to my dad's ancestral boot camp when I was younger (just as I had to go to my mom's ancestral boot camp).

But some might be offended, so I'm not going to increase the size of the sentence nor am I going to put it in bold.

That said, someone smack that phone out of his wax, potato-y cooling oil, & chocolate covered fingers.

Texas will be getting commits or flips from: Moore, McDonald, and Akana tomorrow.
Scott wasn’t considered worth the NIL.
Pimpton is going to have trouble with the Vandy staff. He really likes them and they were on him early. LSU had no idea about where Pimpton was heading as of this evening. Texas felt like they had a key family member in their court. No one knows, which is rare. I was told tonight that I am loony for not really wanting him. 
McDonald won’t announce til 1/7. 
They will stay on Robinson through signing day 2 because he is worth it. 
The only guy Texas is all in on regarding the portal so far is Holmes. They likely get him. 
OU thinks they have Akana because of the HS coach. Texas thinks they have him because of NIL conversations. I know which side I am betting on for tomorrow. 
Alabama and Georgia close 1-2 tomorrow or vice versa. 
ATM is confirmed lost in space on recruiting and portal. They don’t even understand the world has shifted. They’re about to bread the fuck out. 
Bowens’ mom is no longer against him picking OU. 
Derek Williams signs tomorrow or Miami has gone so far above reality that Texas can’t fathom it. There’s all of the logic in the world to bet on a UT signature tomorrow. Logic and recruiting are a hell of thing though.
I think that covers it for the most part. Might have forgot something so feel free to ask. 

What about portal WR

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

My first thought was...

Shouldn't he be light some fucking candles right now or something?

Then I realized that not everyone would know that I can say shit like that, because I had to go to my dad's ancestral boot camp when I was younger (just as I had to go to my mom's ancestral boot camp).

But some might be offended, so I'm not going to increase the size of the sentence nor am I going to put it in bold.

That said, someone smack that phone out of his wax, potato-y cooling oil, & chocolate covered fingers.

larry-david-checking-out.gif

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Texas will be getting commits or flips from: Moore, McDonald, and Akana tomorrow.

Scott wasn’t considered worth the NIL.

Pimpton is going to have trouble with the Vandy staff. He really likes them and they were on him early. LSU had no idea about where Pimpton was heading as of this evening. Texas felt like they had a key family member in their court. No one knows, which is rare. I was told tonight that I am loony for not really wanting him. 

McDonald won’t announce til 1/7. 

They will stay on Robinson through signing day 2 because he is worth it. 

The only guy Texas is all in on regarding the portal so far is Holmes. They likely get him. 

OU thinks they have Akana because of the HS coach. Texas thinks they have him because of NIL conversations. I know which side I am betting on for tomorrow. 

Alabama and Georgia close 1-2 tomorrow or vice versa. 

ATM is confirmed lost in space on recruiting and portal. They don’t even understand the world has shifted. They’re about to bread the fuck out. 

Bowens’ mom is no longer against him picking OU. 

Derek Williams signs tomorrow or Miami has gone so far above reality that Texas can’t fathom it. There’s all of the logic in the world to bet on a UT signature tomorrow. Logic and recruiting are a hell of thing though.

I think that covers it for the most part. Might have forgot something so feel free to ask. 

Apparently we're getting two receivers today according to TFB. Moore and...?

People get excited every year about the recruiting class, but a lot of guys aren't of high enough quality to win a national championship.

Mitchell has the size and raw talent to be a key component of a national title team. When your DL and OL is large and talented, playoffs become realistic. The recruiting is really improving. 

Edit: Williams also in and he’s another title quality guy. 

Edited by Dbeasy
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1