About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

The adjustment to the allotment of tickets was explained ad nauseam in articles leading up to the game: its due to the construction in the SEZ, and your payout was revised upwards accordingly.

Thats where the visiting band and fans always go. You’re not special.

Now if you wouldn’t mind explaining why your coach is a liar. Thanks.

They can't speak English and you're out here throwing Latin at them? That's cold, man.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rouxdog said:

Just curious why you placed our band in the highest possible point in the stadium,  did not allow our cheerleaders on the field, cut our allotment of tickets, and gave our fans the worse possible seats in the stadium. Are these things you normally do?

No.  We planned it just for LSU and put together a master plan 24 hours prior to the game.  We then completely remodeled our AC to a split system so we could thwart any hydration efforts made by your team.

Most of the time we put our visitor's on the 50 with their bands and cheerleaders.  Then our fans take any tickets the visiting team hasn't bought up.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I was honestly surprised more of you weren’t pissed over the faked injury shit.  Classic horseshit SEC douchebaggery.  

Fucking amazing they’re (LSU players/coaches) not being called out in the media.  Fuck em all.  

Appreciate it.  You know how if goes though.  We had our chances to win and blew it.  Just the way it goes sometimes.

7 minutes ago, Rouxdog said:

Just curious why you placed our band in the highest possible point in the stadium,  did not allow our cheerleaders on the field, cut our allotment of tickets, and gave our fans the worse possible seats in the stadium. Are these things you normally do?

I hope so. What a bunch of pussies you guys turned out to be. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rouxdog said:

As far as the band and opposing fans’ seats, yes, we always do that. Our AD has done that since being at TCU (where he actually did it to us). He wants our fans closer to the field. Why give good seats to opponents, especially when the opponents are inbred, swamp-dwelling liars?

As far as the cheer leaders, this is the first I’ve heard of it. Did the wife-beating halfwit make that up, too? 

Edited by Chili dog
  • Like 2

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

what these lsu pussies are failing to realize is that nobody bothered them at all when they pulled out their nutria jerky snacks up in the visitors section. do you really want that shit front and center on the moving picture machines for the whole world to see?

Edited by The University

12 minutes ago, Rouxdog said:

Just curious why your fan base needs to resort to criminal behavior (death threats) before a critical game. Is that something you normally do? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rouxdog said:

Pretty much most schools do that.  It's called home field advantage.

21 minutes ago, Rouxdog said:

You left out the part where UT officials  confiscated and sacrificed the firstborn of LSU guests

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Yeah, isn't that common practice?  I've never really paid attention, but I'd think In a stadium that is typically full or close to it, the locals should take priority.

I don't think I've ever been to a D1college football game where the opposing teams cheerleaders where there or their band had a good location or fans weren't pushed into a corner.

36 minutes ago, Rouxdog said:

That is where the visitors go.

Back in the 80s and 90s they had a great spot on the 40 yard line though. The business of sports has moved on I guess. I am sorry you felt offended by that, it was not any special thing against LSU despite how it seems to be portrayed.

Edited by Valmy77

35 minutes ago, Rouxdog said:

I think the SEC probably does typically have a better seat allotment (number and location of them) for visiting fans and bands than the Big12, so that's why LSU fans find it odd. Said another way, this wasn't something Texas specifically did for LSU. As others have noted, the normal total number of seat allotments was also reduced due to ongoing renovations to the stadium. But that was known and negotiated between Texas' and LSU's AD when the home and home agreement was made. It's just a revelation to LSU fans. Texas will have the same number allotted next season at Death Valley and I'm sure similar locations.

9 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

That is where the visitors go.

Back in the 80s and 90s they had a great spot on the 40 yard line though. The business of sports has moved on I guess.

Exactly.  In the SWC we gave visitors 10,000 seats and they were decent lower deck seats.

When we formed the B12, all the B8 teams were used to only giving away 4,000 seats to visitors and thought we were crazy.  So we went with their rule, except for A&M who we still gave 10,000 seats (and they reciprocated).  Over the years though, all those seats were moved further and further up and out, and eventually A&M and Texas ended the 10K thing and adopted the same 4K that all other B12 teams allotted.  Also as it turns out when you're selling 80-90K season tickets in a 100K seat stadium, your fans that are paying thousands of dollars into the Longhorn Foundation for the privilege of buying season tickets, are going to want the best possible seats, while visitors that are not paying thousands of dollars into the Foundation, haven't earned the good seats.  So of course they get the crappy seats.

This is pretty simple stuff...

Edited by utee94
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Rouxdog said:

Because you were being treated exactly like every other team visiting DKR since CDC took over. Get over it. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

Please talk like this when you come to Baton Rouge next year.

I've been to Baton Rouge enough times in my life to know that I have zero interest in attending a fucking game in that shithole with those shithole people. 

I once was part of a team that bought a company in Baton Rouge. Had to go there regularly. We eventually realized that the personnel that was on staff with the purchased entity added zero value and were the main reason the company was distressed and sold in a fire sale fashion in the first place. So, we fired the entire team, closed the offices, and moved the operational and technological components to Texas, where we proceeded to turn the business around and make ourselves some money. Baton Rouge is the epitome of Louisiana's complete and utter incompetence when it comes to attempting anything outside of cheating, zydeco, and cajun cooking. A laughable mockery of an actual functioning economy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

God i hope i get lower bowl, 50 yard line tickets allotted to me for next years game in Baton Rouge... i had better not be in the noseblee.... oh wait

seriously, i cant remember a single team in my lifetime that has come away from austin with a win and bitched so much

heat cramps, hilarious roughing the passer, shit talking, and fake a/c story... and yall are still acting like sandy vaginas

27 minutes ago, Rouxdog said:

Because your AD agreed to it in the contract and we will get the same next year in BR. We also paid your sorry asses an extra million dollars to compensate. 

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football/heres-why-tickets-for-lsu-vs-texas-are-so-limited-for-tigers-fans/85161360/

LSU executive deputy A.D. Verge Ausberry spoke to The Advocate this week and said that Texas fans will get 3,000 tickets in the upper deck of Tiger Stadium when the Longhorns come to Baton Rouge in 2020.

quote:
"As a result, we reached an agreement with LSU to reduce the ticket allotment for the visiting school to 3,000 for this year's game in Austin as well as next season's matchup in Baton Rouge," Bianco said.

Fans are also upset also about LSU's entire allotment being in the upper deck, but executive deputy A.D. Verge Ausberry, who negotiated the original contract, said this week that UT fans will all be in the upper deck at Tiger Stadium for the Sept. 12, 2020 contest.

The contract that was amended last fall also called for an increase in the payouts to each team because fewer tickets are available.

LSU will be paid $1.5 million instead of $500,000 for this game; Texas will receive the same amount in 2020.

Clearly, Texas would not allow opposing cheerleaders on the field

And ZOMG, there is pictorial evidence of your poor team sweating it out in the sauna of the DKR visitor's locker room right on LSU's official photo gallery.

http://www.lsusports.net/PhotoAlbum.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&PALBID=2206989

Check out pictures 5,10, 11, 19, 25 and 31.

The conditions were inhumane. We should be so ashamed we let these poor kids suffer so.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

Because your AD agreed to it in the contract and we will get the same next year in BR. We also paid your sorry asses an extra million dollars to compensate. 

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football/heres-why-tickets-for-lsu-vs-texas-are-so-limited-for-tigers-fans/85161360/

Clearly, Texas would not allow opposing cheerleaders on the field

And ZOMG, there is pictorial evidence of your poor team sweating it out in the sauna of the DKR visitor's locker room right on LSU's official photo gallery.

http://www.lsusports.net/PhotoAlbum.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&PALBID=2206989

Check out pictures 5,10, 11, 19, 25 and 31.

The conditions were inhumane. We should be so ashamed we let these poor kids suffer so.

fucking lulz. not one "blower fan" in those locker room photos.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rouxdog said:

For the record, during our Alumni game, that is where our Alumni band sits. No special treatment or tickets for them either. If some of our 60-70 year olds can haul their sousaphones, drums, and other equipment to the Upper deck, I'm sure your 19-20 yr olds can too.

27 minutes ago, Rouxdog said:

Please talk like this when you come to Baton Rouge next year.

Ooooooooh, now who is the internet tough guy? Lighten up Francis.

Edited by BillyGoatHill