About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

29 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Is it illegal to turn off the ac? Who fucking cares? Fuck the sec and lsu and honestly I hope they did turn it off, they live in shit hole baton rouge so half the city doesn't even know ac exists.

I wish they were coming back next year.  I'd have the a/c cranked to 45 and the locker room filled with 2 feet of snow.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

Not only that, if he was aware of there not being AC, all he did to compensate was bring some fans?  Why not bring portable AC units instead?  Or have his medical group bring extra IVs and have a plan to push extra fluids before the game and at halftime?  Just seems like a story that has more and more holes the longer you look at it.  

You think any one of 'organization', 'forethought', or 'planning' are in Orgeron's mental toolbox?

I would contribute financially to either/both of these efforts (or similar) if organized:

1) If we get the foia request results back and they definitively show coach o was lying, taking out ad space in any relevant publication to call him out with the results

2) flying a "midol helps with cramps" banner at a future lsu home game

Just spitballin here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not only that, if he was aware of there not being AC, all he did to compensate was bring some fans?  Why not bring portable AC units instead?  Or have his medical group bring extra IVs and have a plan to push extra fluids before the game and at halftime?  Just seems like a story that has more and more holes the longer you look at it.  

Had there been no AC in there, and they learned of it sometime Saturday afternoon, I think they probably would have been screaming bloody murder. Or maybe Ed O did and we just couldn’t understand him? “Oh yeah, you too Ed! Right, yeah, um, good luck to y’all too?”

Now, how stupid would we be to not provide any AC in the visitor's dressing room, knowing good and well, that we would be called out for it, PLUS knowing that we would be going to Baton Rouge next year.  Pretty sure the big "O" exaggerated the heat issue.  Sure it was hot, and having a hundred hot sweating bunch of football players crammed into a locker room....well, of course it's gonna be warm....that doesn't mean there was no AC.  Just take the W pussy.

38 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Actually, this situation isn’t that far from what Jim McElwain was fired for at Florida. Orgeron has made claims that can either be verified or prove him to be outright lying in an effort to slander another program and school. He’s said he made calls and spoke to people at Louisiana Tech. That’s provable one way or another. He said someone at LT with the football program, in attendance of the LT game at Texas, confirmed to him that they had the same experience. That’s provable one way or another. There’s data within the system regarding climate controls at Texas. Provable. There are photos and videos of LSU before, during and after the game. There’s a timeline for when the claims were made. 

If Texas has any balls whatsoever, they go after this and then force LSU to either entrench or force their fucking loudmouth woman-beating shithead of a head coach to issue a retraction. 

Real talk:  The Sharkhumper got fired for sucking. Full stop.   UF saved 15% on their coach insurance buyout because McElwain made some stupid off the cuff remarks at a press conference that happened to violate terms of his employment.    If he had some rings on those fingers and the gata was cruising he would have been just fine.

Never forget remember:

Spoiler

naked-shark-humper-identity-revealed-01.

2 minutes ago, Big EZ said:

Hey, it's all good.

AC no AC.  Real cramps, fake cramps.

As the whistle blew the score was, and remains, 45 - 38, LSU, right?

See y'all next year.

If that were true, you shit birds wouldn't be spreading this nonsense after the game. 

2 minutes ago, Big EZ said:

Hey, it's all good.

AC no AC.  Real cramps, fake cramps.

As the whistle blew the score was, and remains, 45 - 38, LSU, right?

See y'all next year.

There was AC.  They were fake cramps.  Everyone already knows all of this.

Seeya next year.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Now, how stupid would we be to not provide any AC in the visitor's dressing room, knowing good and well, that we would be called out for it, PLUS knowing that we would be going to Baton Rouge next year.  Pretty sure the big "O" exaggerated the heat issue.  Sure it was hot, and having a hundred hot sweating bunch of football players crammed into a locker room....well, of course it's gonna be warm....that doesn't mean there was no AC.  Just take the W pussy.

I agree with TreeFiddy. Take the W, hang the L on UT, and move on.

• Fuck You 10

I like the idea of a press release this week stating:  

"Due to recent reports of HVAC malfunction in the visitors locker room at DKR-TMS, the University of Texas investigated as this implicates the safety of student-athletes, which remains paramount.  The investigation concluded that chilled-water cooling systems and forced-air blowers in all spaces in DKR-TMS functioned normally on the weekend of September 7.  Further, records indicate that temperatures in the visitors locker room fluctuated between 72 and 81 degrees Fahrenheit on September 7."

Not directed at Orgeron or LSU specifically, but definitively proving him a liar.

• Like 2

We can bitch all we want about this fake high school crampshit tactic slowing down play when we’re rolling, but the REAL destroyers of college football momentum are the gottdam incessant tv timeouts and that gottdam bob Cole & other loud, useless shit blaring from the overrated godzillatron.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Apparently y'all are still a little butthurt that you didn't land Tom Herman.  Why would you want him?  EdO just proved his superiority.

Tier 2 is such a bitch.

Oh yeah, we want the guy our coach just beat.

Simply responding to the dis to Orgeron.  I notice you didn't include that in your response. Cute. :-)

Keep Herman, send him back to UH, it matters not to us.

• Fuck You 9

18 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

We have proof on the AC thing and your coach is backing off. Too late to repair the damage his smear campaign has cost us. Was that really necessary? All he needed to say was 45-38.

Between Orgeron's bullshit comments and the death threats to Yancy McKnight where the LSU supporter threatened to slit the throats of his family, I am curious to see just how many Texas high school kids decide to commit to LSU.

I can't imagine it was a good recruiting weekend in Texas for LSU last week. Do any of the kids thinking about attending LSU think they will be treated by the LSU fans any differently than how the LSU fan threatened Yancy McKnight?

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

I love all the references to Midol and Tampons amidst all of your incessent bitching about "cramps".  I guess the irony of it escapes you. Hey if there really was no ac in the Locker Room it was Joe Burrows fault because he owns Memorial Stadium....

Single game passing record in Memorial Stadium in a UT game.... Joe Burrow 472 yards. 

Silly BItches. 

Edited by REDCHASER
  • Fuck You 16

1 minute ago, REDCHASER said:

I love all the references to Midol and Tampons amidst all of your incessent bitching about "cramps". 

Just making fun or your 13 pussy players acting like soccer players out there.  And disgusted by your lying shitbag of HC trying to deflect from such bush league play.  And your inbred fanbase crying like bitches about seat placement doesn't help matters.

So yeah, stuff your bloody vaginas with something.  You won.  Quit being such complete bitches.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, REDCHASER said:

I love all the references to Midol and Tampons amidst all of your incessent bitching about "cramps".  I guess the irony of it escapes you.

Huh? English is still escaping you morons. How is that ironic? People are referring to Midol and tampons because your players were cramping. Exactly what in the world are you trying to say here?

1 minute ago, REDCHASER said:

I love all the references to Midol and Tampons amidst all of your incessent whining about "cramps".  Hey if there really was no ac in the Locker Room it was Joe Burrows fault because he owns Memorial Stadium....

Single game passing record in Memorial Stadium in a UT game.... Joe Burrow 472 yards. 

Silly BItches. 

Single game record for threatening via phone text to slit the throats of a UT coach's family...LSU in 2019.

Good luck trying to convince Texas kids to turn Uncle Tom at age 18 to shine shoes of a bunch of white trash rednecks from Louisiana. Knowing you won't hesitate to slit the throats of their family.

It was an huge mistake to welcome the white trash from Louisiana to Texas. And I'm talking August of 2005, not September of 2019.