About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

10 minutes ago, Brain Hanger said:

Everyone has got original jokes, I see.  

Ok, I'll be back to visit this miserable website in about 11 months.  I trust you all will keep sniffing your own farts while I'm away.

The fact that you can't tell the difference between "jokes" and reality says it all about LSU.

3 minutes ago, Brain Hanger said:

Ok, I'll be back to visit this miserable website in about 11 months.  I trust you all will keep sniffing your own farts while I'm away.

I trust that you'll be gobbling dicks by the truckload until then.

1 hour ago, Brain Hanger said:

Did you pull your pussy muscles writing that like your defensive players?

All I heard before Saturday was that this is the best lsu team since they won the MNC. We physically kicked the shit out of them, their all world DL were facefucked all night. The difference was  TO having another night to forget, Coach thinking he could not trust running power in short yardage in that 1Q and Sam's slow start.

1 hour ago, Brain Hanger said:

Based on the neg-rep built up in your last two points, you might be back in 11 months but Brian Hanger won't.

2 hours ago, Brain Hanger said:

Poor SEC Defense. Can’t stay on the field with the lowly Big 12. 

Dont worry, Karma handles cheaters. LSU is going to fall apart at some point. 

3 hours ago, Brain Hanger said:

And WINNERS. 

Both on the field and off -- because LSU definitely won this "PR battle"

Geaux Tigers.  

Yeah. But why? Why not just win the game and move on? Yeah smearing people in the press in this time of social media is pretty easy. Make up smears, and launch a whispering campaign and put the other side on the defensive. But why? LSU is not running for office against Texas.

It is upsetting to me because one of my good friends is a LSU grad and I always got along really well with the LSU baseball fans and had a good time with LSU fans online but I guess we cannot have good things. You have to make this personal and infantile. Very frustrating and I am sorry to see it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

It is upsetting to me because one of my good friends is a LSU grad and I always got along really well with the LSU baseball fans and had a good time with LSU fans online but I guess we cannot have good things. You have to make this personal and infantile. Very frustrating and I am sorry to see it.

You're talking about a fanbase that prides themselves in using the phrase "STTDB", which sounds like something middle schoolers would say anywhere else in the country.

Edited by OU Sucks

20 minutes ago, Zavala said:

They wanted to play dirty and lie, she just opened up a can of "you racist" on their ass. Nice. You have to fight back against these classless turds or they walk all over you.

You guys just don’t understand. It’s okay to lie and shout racist crap in the SEC, because it just means more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1