About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Fairly sure the reason O is lying is he doesn't want to have to admit, in any forum, that, despite practicing in similar or worse conditions, LSU S&C is not as good as Texas'.

Or . . . (bear with me here) . . . he doesn't want to admit his coonasses were living up to their partial French heritage as unrepentant floppers.

• Like 3

what planet are these fucktards on?

<< Orgeron said that although it was hot, the humidity "wasn't like Louisiana." >>

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27581991/lsu-locker-room-lacking-c-texas

We've already established that the temperature and humidity were *HIGHER* in redstick at gametime.

What the everlivingfuck is he talking about?

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Or . . . (bear with me here) . . . he doesn't want to admit his coonasses were living up to their partial French heritage as unrepentant floppers.

I'm sure he'd have no qualms telling recruits they played us for fools.  But if the recruits asked why  Delpit and at least one other player actually left the field, he has to have a better excuse than that.  And, there is the implication or possibility that they actually needed the rest more than they needed to disrupt us.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Are we really supposed to believe that NONE of the same players that spent all week talking shit to the media, pretending to be offended by warm-up shirts, stealing our water before the game, and taunting our fans as the game finished... NONE of them brought up the A/C in post-game interviews?  In what world is that even logical?  These guys have been trying to manufacture controversy all week, and we are supposed to believe that they all kept quite about the one issue that would legitimately be something to gripe about?  

It’s funny to me that Texas fans are starting to realize how big dickheads LSU fans/team/coaches are. I got lambasted a couple of years for saying I’m not really looking forward to the LSU H&H because dealing with them was gonna be a headache. I just want to skull fuck them next year (because we will) and never have to deal with them again tbh.

what planet are these fucktards on?
Orgeron said that although it was hot, the humidity "wasn't like Louisiana." >>
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27581991/lsu-locker-room-lacking-c-texas
We've already established that the temperature and humidity were *HIGHER* in redstick at gametime.
What the everlivingfuck is he talking about?

He is trying to deflect his abuse of the system by lying. Why are you wasting more time trying to analyze a liar’s lies?

Texas AD Releases Statement Denying Air Conditioning Issues In LSU's Locker Room - tigerdroppings

Comments below the article. Representing their state and school with pride:

Spoiler
BS!!!

No wonder the LSU players had cramping issues so much!!! The got dayuum Texas AD is full of shit!!

The "cover up". Sad Texas

I'll try that the next time I get pulled over... "Officer, let me assure you that my speedometer is in good working order.

LSUbest
uArw.png4dArw.png1
The NCAA should be there to check for every game the rest of the season. Fine those sorry arsed libbys.

JohnnyU
uArw.png2dArw.png0
He's a lying cork sucker.

Lsu101205
uArw.png16dArw.png1
Lie all you want it still didnt work out for you. Enjoy the L. Thanks for having us, dicks.

KCT
uArw.png9dArw.png0
The Texas AD is a fricking liar. By the time BOTH Louisiana Tech AND LSU say the A/C wasn't working, then it wasn't working.

Texas what YOU expect!!! Sports is everything and winning by any means is in their blood.

If anything, these shenanigans with no AC, less tickets than promised, and mostly upper decks seats guarantee poor treatment of the Texas team next year by fans. It will be epic.

knuckle checks and piss balloons

We should jack that AC down until you hit 50 degrees and play some soft classical music shite. Lull them a-holes to sleep.
Petition to bring mike out for one last game???

Chrome
uArw.png13dArw.png0
I smell bull shite. Considering it's the Longhorns seems appropriate.

Dtrain706
uArw.png24dArw.png0
He never denied it wasn't working Saturday - He just said "it's in good working order." (present tense)...AKA - it wasn't working then...but we fixed it right before we put out this statement.

LSU2NO
uArw.png1dArw.png0
It either was working and turned off on game day for LSU and La Tech OR they just got it fixed OR somebody is lying to poor Texas AD. There needs to be an investigation!

Got my piss balloons already filled and fermenting in the hot LA sun. Payback will be glorious!
Reply21 hours

So did they turn it off?

I think it’s time we do the old cell phone and hotel treatment. Keep them up all night.

I’m sure it is working. They just shite the bitch off.

“First we’ve heard” classic politician speak for “I’m giving plausible deniability that we didn’t intentionally frick over the opposing team”. Because they’re such gracious hosts sticking our band in the nosebleeds and screwing us over on our ticket allotment. Lol frick dem

Texas AD is a lying sack of Bevo.

Of course they will deny it

cra_cra
uArw.png31dArw.png0
I hope Woodward takes this on. It’s what we pay him for. Don’t pussy down like Alleva would.

Halftime locker room for Texas will have Mike welcoming them

OH I GET IT!!!! So you thought the LSU athletes wanted the temperature at 95° before the game and at halftime. That explains everything...

Yes that it! Not only did Coach O lie, but he also lied that he was told this by another coach who can admit or deny his claim! Stfu texas you bunch of twats.

Jdixon
uArw.png16dArw.png0
Texas has confirmed air conditioner for opposing teams locker room is as good as it gets...and we give em great seats also.

Oh okay so the ac was working we’re all just a bunch of liars then? Muuuuch better narrative for sure wtf

Del Conte has always been a piece of shit, so don't believe his lies.
Well no shat... what else would an AD say? You don't think they'd tell to truth do you?? "Ah yes, regarding the statements from LSU's Head Coach... we, the University of Texas, would like to state that we did indeed turn off the AC in the visitors locker room. This was done as part of our strategic planning, in case we weren't being competitive."

Wait til they come to baton rouge next year... let's get creative...
Two schools in two weeks saying the same thing? La Tech warning LSU? Texas AD full of shite. Let's look at the track record. Decreases LSU tickets from 5k to 3K. Bush league. Sticks all 3,000 in the highest part of the stadium along with the band. AGGIE is right. Texas is a bunch of tea sipping low class hacks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

This has been going on for a couple of days now. If Ed O didn't really mean "Texas didn't have AC in the locker room" then he should have immediately issued a clarification/apology. That's fucking bullshit. 

Dude, their school is shit, fan base is shit, and cheating ass play is shit. Why would you assume their lying ass homebred coach is also not a pile of shit? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Dude, their school is shit, fan base is shit, and cheating ass play is shit. Why would you assume their lying ass homebred coach is also not a pile of shit? 

I meant in the context of Chad Hastings saying "don't blame Ed; that's not what he meant!". 

The A/C thing is overshadowing the 13 Cramping Pussies thing. All good for LSu, so they're not only gonna let it run, they'll keep shoveling it into every conversation they could have. 

What I want, at this particular point, is for the season to give us another shot at LSu - I'd think there's a decent possibility, either the Sugar Bowl (or wherever the SEC/XII Runnersup Bowl is played) - or - the Final Four. We have to win out, and one of Bama/Clemson/tOSU has to falter  (and UGa too, but that's on LSu to take care of) for the latter, but the Runnersup Bowl is a lot more likely for us both.

Rewatching, we couldn't stop them, and they couldn't stop us. We stopped ourselves, and that's something we can fix.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdleast said:

Didn’t see this posted above. Chad from The Horn with a very plausible/credible explanation of what actually happened. Sounds like most of this is simply misunderstanding and a story being “run with” a little too quickly/zealously.

So according to this guy, before the LSU players got in there it was so cold kids needed sweaters.  According to Jacob Hester, it was so hot he couldn’t do his pregame interview in the locker room. Someone needs to drop something verifiable. 

Edit: ironically, one of Jacob Hester’s claims to fame was faking an injury against us to avoid having to burn a timeout because of an equipment problem. Not the most objective source. 

Edited by TXSG8R

6 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

So according to this guy, before the LSU players got in there it was so cold kids needed sweaters.  According to Jacob Hester, it was so hot he couldn’t do his pregame interview in the locker room. Someone needs to drop something verifiable. 

Edit: ironically, one of Jacob Hester’s claims to fame was faking an injury against us to avoid having to burn a timeout because of an equipment problem. Not the most objective source. 

This was my first thought, get the fat asses from the statesman to get all over this vs their daily whining. 

44 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

The A/C thing is overshadowing the 13 Cramping Pussies thing. All good for LSu, so they're not only gonna let it run, they'll keep shoveling it into every conversation they could have. 

What I want, at this particular point, is for the season to give us another shot at LSu - I'd think there's a decent possibility, either the Sugar Bowl (or wherever the SEC/XII Runnersup Bowl is played) - or - the Final Four. We have to win out, and one of Bama/Clemson/tOSU has to falter  (and UGa too, but that's on LSu to take care of) for the latter, but the Runnersup Bowl is a lot more likely for us both.

Rewatching, we couldn't stop them, and they couldn't stop us. We stopped ourselves, and that's something we can fix.

I don't think there's any chance the SEC will let us play them again. The only way it can happen IMO is in the CFP. I would love another shot at that mouthy fucking Joe Burrow.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Never thought I would get to this point, but I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to root for aggy when they play LSU

Don't be hasty.  One half of one conversation with a redass good bull ag fan will change your mind.

Because then, you'll be rooting for the meteor.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I don't think there's any chance the SEC will let us play them again. The only way it can happen IMO is in the CFP. I would love another shot at that mouthy fucking Joe Burrow.

Sugar Bowl is contract, and further, governed by the CFP committee. Conference can't pick and choose like it can for lower bowls. As of last year, if the conference champions are unavailable for the game due to playoff selection, the SEC rule was to send its highest ranked team available, even if they didn't lose the CCG (UGA did both), while the B12 sent its #2/CCG loser regardless of rank (I think WVU was ranked higher than Texas in the CFP). I don't know how easily the SEC can change its Sugar Bowl designation to something that doesn't apply to LSU though.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

This has been going on for a couple of days now. If Ed O didn't really mean "Texas didn't have AC in the locker room" then he should have immediately issued a clarification/apology.

Yeah, like that dimwitted fucking trog is gonna come out and admit that his players were all dehydrated and his S&C program is shit.  Anyone who goes to that game next year is in for it.

21 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Never thought I would get to this point, but I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to root for aggy when they play LSU

F that.  We want them to win out so we can face them again in the playoff.  

Texas will be humming and their out of shape, pussy-laden squad with a certified vegetable for a head coach will get run after there’s a season of tape on their new offense and Orlando finally pulls his head out of his ass.  

48 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Yikes. Don't go that far. It is funny watching LSU and their coach lie about A/C in the locker room because their defense couldn't keep up with a Big 12 offense in the second half, but I'm not sure I would be cheering for either team in November. 

4 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Interesting thing about all the cramping... Seemed like it was only lsu defensive players right??

Funny how on offense, lsu didn't slow down their drives with players cramping...

giphy.gif

To be fair, their offense scored really fast, not leaving much room for cramping.

9 hours ago, Armybrat said:

We can bitch all we want about this fake high school crampshit tactic slowing down play when we’re rolling, but the REAL destroyers of college football momentum are the gottdam incessant tv timeouts and that gottdam bob Cole & other loud, useless shit blaring from the overrated godzillatron.

Cannot agree enough regarding the tv timeouts. They ruined college basketball as well.