Oklahoma @ UCLA

Constant

All I can say to Texas fans is

da776c8ddc64f65feaab2353099357fe.gif

There may be a decent crowd. They offered 4 free tix to many season ticket holders to help fill it up. But it will be hot as balls. Closer to 100. But I've got two pork butts on the smoker and plenty of cold beer, so I'll make the most of a bad situation. Miracles happen, but our QB (and DBs) are so bad I fear there is no way to overcome it short of 10 OU turnovers, which still might just keep it close.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

da776c8ddc64f65feaab2353099357fe.gif

There may be a decent crowd. They offered 4 free tix to many season ticket holders to help fill it up. But it will be hot as balls. Closer to 100. But I've got two pork butts on the smoker and plenty of cold beer, so I'll make the most of a bad situation. Miracles happen, but our QB (and DBs) are so bad I fear there is no way to overcome it short of 10 OU turnovers, which still might just keep it close.

I feel if you drink enough, you can win. 

21 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

This is why we’ve adopted you as one of us.  You get it.  Hopefully you show @Constant some good hospitality.  

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

California's in a huge (by their standards) heatwave - high of 92 today. No way anyone wants to bake in the Rose Bowl while UCLA gets bent over when the beach is right over there. Going to be like 10k Okie transplants in the stands and some players' families.

So Bakersfield is going to be dead today.

Chip Kelly was 46-7 at Oregon and has done jack shit at UCLA, his teams have been terrible. I understand different situations,  but it's not even close to what he did at UO, and southern California ain't short on recruits. I really think he doesnt care, that the NFL burned him.

Just now, Dewey said:

Chip Kelly was 46-7 at Oregon and has done jack shit at UCLA, his teams have been terrible. I understand different situations,  but it's not even close to what he did at UO, and southern California ain't short on recruits. I really think he doesnt care, that the NFL burned him.

He took over an 11 win team at Oregon. He’s never built shit. He’s a good OC. With Oregon buying recruits, he could OC them to success. He took over a UCLA in need of a serious rebuild. He can’t recruit for shit. 

So he will be fired in a year or two 

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

He took over an 11 win team at Oregon. He’s never built shit. He’s a good OC. With Oregon buying recruits, he could OC them to success. He took over a UCLA in need of a serious rebuild. He can’t recruit for shit. 

Maybe sooner than that.

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Probably, but you're not going to tell by playing ou. Their offense is going to lay it on everyone. Their defense, however, is beyond abysmal. 

Are you watching the game. Their defense is almost unrecognizably better

37 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

He took Oregon to another level, he cant get ucla off the mat. Fundamentally, they look like shit, tons of mistakes.