Morgantown Asshole Check In

longhorn10

10 hours ago, Zone Read said:

Flying into Pittsburgh late Friday, driving to Morgantown next morning with wife (no pics).  Section 202.  

Flying up to Pittsburgh today with my son, visiting Carnegie Mellon tomorrow, renting car Saturday morning and driving down (so no, I won’t be drunk by 9. Hopefully by 11:30). Spending Saturday night in Morgantown and flying out of Pittsburgh Sunday afternoon. 

12 minutes ago, chitwood said:

Flying up to Pittsburgh today with my son, visiting Carnegie Mellon tomorrow, renting car Saturday morning and driving down (so no, I won’t be drunk by 9. Hopefully by 11:30). Spending Saturday night in Morgantown and flying out of Pittsburgh Sunday afternoon. 

What’s the point of having kids if when they reach driving age they don’t become your DD?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Flying up to Pittsburgh from NYC tomorrow morning, meeting my dad at the airport since he's coming from SF, seeing the city, driving down to Morgantown that night. Full college tailgate vibes all Saturday.

Section 101 row 11, so @longhorn10 we're pretty close.

I just always assumed you were from Cali, Texiyork. 

Heading up now. Will be seeing and doing in Pittsburgh. Have a driver for Saturday with a WVU couple and we’re apparently set to see the best tailgates WVU has to offer. Not sure what the expectations should be. I’ll randomly be walking up to people in UT gear asking them if they Surly. If I get a yes, I’ll be introducing myself as HenryJames and doing whatever I can to get us into a fight with the couchburning mob. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Heading up now. Will be seeing and doing in Pittsburgh. Have a driver for Saturday with a WVU couple and we’re apparently set to see the best tailgates WVU has to offer. Not sure what the expectations should be. I’ll randomly be walking up to people in UT gear asking them if they Surly. If I get a yes, I’ll be introducing myself as HenryJames and doing whatever I can to get us into a fight with the couchburning mob. 

Solid plan.  If introducing yourself as @HenryJames then you must also be sure you drink nothing but Natty Light all weekend, to complete the experience.

18 hours ago, longhorn10 said:

Any of you fuckers going to the game? I know Chitwood and I will be drunk by 9am Saturday.

Apparently the game is sold out. Section 100 row 34  and beautiful Milan Puskar Stadium. What kind of beer do they serve?

I'll be there.

I know they have Coors Light and Miller Lite.  And some other stuff like Blue Moon.

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

Flying up to Pittsburgh from NYC tomorrow morning, meeting my dad at the airport since he's coming from SF, seeing the city, driving down to Morgantown that night. Full college tailgate vibes all Saturday.

Section 101 row 11, so @longhorn10 we're pretty close.

Come say hello...i'll be the one double fisting diet millers next to a tall blond with big tits.

Edited by longhorn10
  • Like 1

Sitting at gate 23 in Austin waiting on my DFW flight.
Was going to do the incline in Pittsburgh tonight before heading to WV but apparently it’s closed due to bedbugs.  Andy Warhol museum is about the only thing we’ll be doing now other than the game/tailgating.

Heh, not going to Morgantown but we were on the same plane.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk