Texas at TCU - 2:30 on FOX: Because what else were you going to do with your Saturday?

immamac

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Maybe not.

11/4/2017 @ *Texas Christian (11-3) L 7 24
11/25/2016 vs. *Texas Christian (6-7) L 9 31
10/3/2015 @ *Texas Christian (11-2) L 7 50
11/27/2014 vs. *Texas Christian (12-1) L 10 48

Well, to be fair, Charlie lost when then frogs were actually good.

TCU sucks ass right now and yet, Densa finds a way to lose.  That's a special level of retardedness.

• Like 1

We just ran 4 curls or stops.  4th and 10 with a secondary which has been killing our receivers and our call is 4 curls.  That's possibly the stupidest and laziest play call in fucking history.  Fuck Herman for that call.  It's fucking unbelievably stupid.  He deserves all the shit he's going to get this week.  All the heat.

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  Hilarious you bitch more about the refs then the shit talking clown that coaches your team.  I’m sure he wishes the rest of the fan base was like you.  That’s for damn sure.  

Sure cry about the coaching too. Cycle through 1000 coaches if you want, the conference is pathetic and the officiating every game has been pathetic. 

Well, when my Alma Mater sucks shit,

Go Gators!

In summation:

- Our offensive line has been getting dominated for 3 straight weeks. Defenses are getting to Sam on 3-man rushes. In obvious passing downs, slow-developing RPOs, counters, delays, draws, etc. we just have no chance because dudes are in our backfield. Worst O line since Strong.
- Our LB and secondary are being brutalized by injuries and also suck.
- Sam is the only ox pulling the wagon, and when he doesn't have a phenomenal game, this happens.

• Like 1

Just now, longhornmatt said:

I would have ranked TCU as the third worst team in the conference before today.  We beat the worst team by a last second FG last week.

Every game is going to be a dogfight at best.  This could be like a 6 win season now.  Unacceptable.

Who we beating? Serious question, cus i really dont know at this point.