Texas at TCU - 2:30 on FOX: Because what else were you going to do with your Saturday?

immamac

Just now, Tom Chairman said:

Time to stop blaming Mack for today's shit show. We've racked up top 10 recruiting classes and have gone thru two head coaching changes. It's not Mack's fault that we whiffed on two head coaches.

I can still hate him for the past and telling recruits to de-commit as he was being forced out. And I don't have to root for his success at UNC either.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah he forced passes but come on. Context is important here. Our defense is the worst in football and the offensive line was getting worked. The pressure on that dude to do everything this year has been ridiculous. 

Sam was hot garbage today. How many TO's did he have inside our 30 this week?

2 minutes ago, Tom Chairman said:

Time to stop blaming Mack for today's shit show. We've racked up top 10 recruiting classes and have gone thru two head coaching changes. It's not Mack's fault that we whiffed on two head coaches.

I hate Mack for his shit. I hate Charlie for his shit. I hate Herman for his shit. 

I am so tired of listening to these whiney millionaires talk about how hard it is, while at the same time setting records for shittiest teams in Texas history

• Like 4

I have hatred for Mack Brown all the time. He made Texas Football about himself and burned it to the ground.

Mack definitely deserves some shots for how he left us. Look at how Urban and Stoops made sure their programs were in good hands before leaving. The Tobacco Road Con Man couldn’t put his ego aside for Texas.
  • Like 3

And anyone defending Sam can fuck off.  What you saw today and this season is likely more of who he is....he had a nice run last year but he has two year of three of going full retard in big moments over and over and over and over.  Is he terrible, absolutely not.  He's Chance fucking Mock with a better run game. A nice QB for sure with a few too may limitations....in his case decision making and touch.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, D_Goose said:

Fwiw, I think Sam is hurt worse than we know. There's gotta be a good reason we haven't seen as many runs from him as we did last season. Also explains why his accuracy his a little off. I still believe in the guy and don't think he's the kinda dude that would cry to us about just how bad he's hurt either.

Why you don’t let Shane or Rising get away from the team.

10 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Post game press conference gives me hope for the future. Herman is a defeated man and all but admits he has no clue. I thought we’d be stuck with him for three more years. But now it’s clear he’ll be done after next year. So at least there’s that.

after next year?  what’s his buyout?  we need to get urban now.

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Mack definitely deserves some shots for how he left us. Look at how Urban and Stoops made sure their programs were in good hands before leaving. The Tobacco Road Con Man couldn’t put his ego aside for Texas.

mack preventing us from a bama-like run of championships with saban is worthy of hatred as much as anything.  in a way this wasteland were still in now is due to mack’s selfishness and fragile ego. 

• Like 4

Just now, futureman said:

after next year?  what’s his buyout?  we need to get urban now.

mack preventing us from a bama-like run of championships with saban is worthy of hatred as much as anything.  in a way this wasteland were still in now is due to mack’s selfishness and fragile ego. 

Yea.  I know many have forgiven Mack but I will challenge him to a fight if I see him.  Maybe

He had a catastrophic day but all the units sucked dick. It was universal suckage. The OL cannot stop a 3 man rush, we still don’t know how to field kickoffs, and the DBs oh my gosh. But these coaches salaries vs the product on the field is the most hideous thing.
we need to quick kick more

6cf14142dc72dcd8422fef3376f9d3b7.gif
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Sam was hot garbage today. How many TO's did he have inside our 30 this week?

Yeah he had a rough game. I think I have said that numerous times. I was responding originally to people claiming he is a shitty football player. I think that is garbage you might not.

To answer your question he had one TO inside our 30. The first one. I am not sure what that proves.

But anyway if you guys really think he is just a garbage and shitty player well you have plenty of friends to agree with that point with you.

I am just not one of them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

This sums it up pretty good.

good god I might actually get back on the herman train if he had the balls to take on a press conference like this.  too bad he’s a pussy. 

3 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but saw Eagles run straight into the tunnel before the eyes.

was he running to the portal?