Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, 936horn said:

I mean...it’s some sort of mid to heavy jet. It’s certainly not a fuckin CXL or something. It has headroom to stand and a mini galley. I agree the lights and overheads don’t really look like the newer f900s but it could be an older model. I tend to agree you wouldn’t have the biggest of dicks riding around on a 1990s f900 though 

Here’s the 900 we use when we want to upgrade from the 50 - not often.  It’s a mid in fake pic we are referencing.  Don’t disagree w anything you said...This is just so I can pretend I’m a UT big cigar.  Let me enjoy.  

5B9DEFB5-4126-41C2-87A2-0432BF181276.jpeg

F204CFEF-226A-4C31-BB39-15EC2F70AC7D.jpeg

F13EEAA6-ED1F-4EE7-AD4B-29BED1DB1F72.jpeg

To cover the bases
Coach Meyer's wife Shelley
GettyImages-607373772-775x465.jpg
Coach Fickell's wife Amy
k1xeEFmQtyxEHz-90_m1kat5AtxY_GW_hZGAGHO4jivDo2k2jAbURUnCiyWz7wZlawc6X2dXzijT9Ei_IG3L2k9Q6u168TLsRF22F6ypX-4UIsdvdTkXd3amdNR86dbBacdc3fP4Trga
Coach Cristobal's wife Jessica
screen_shot_2017-12-09_at_4.23.07_pm.png
Coach Campbell's wife Erica
Campbells_Kids_Pic_A_SFW.jpg

Source of mine confirms he has seen atleast 2 in adult films. Won’t say which ones, but swears, 2 for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Back in the really real world, 

has anyone here ever purchased anything out of the in flight magazines like Skymall you find on plain old commercial flights. They have some really neato stuff. I flip through those things and dream of how awesome it would be to buy a Nap anywhere pillow for 50.00 dollars US.

1 hour ago, Bam Bam Sam said:

... so, if a booster were to purchase rent a plane through them and block their credentials, however the fuck that shit works, perhaps the operator on flight tracking services would still be JetLinx since they manage the plane. 

Not sure how CDC runs his business, but DeLoss would simply make a call to a BMD when he needed a plane for a flight that he didn't want anyone to know about.  Any number of BMD's were on speed-dial and willing to step up - even pick up the tab.  They would rent the charter and forward DeLoss' itinerary to the plane operator.  Unless you know the name of the BMD that rented/booked the plane or the passenger manifest, you're just guessing.  

For example, when they brought Kevin Durant to Austin for his jersey retirement at the Tech game, DeLoss simply made a call and a BMD rented and paid for Durant's ride to and from OKC.  Another occasion a plane was rented and sent to Austin to pick up DeLoss to deliver him to a meeting with another conference circa 2011. Unless you were tipped ahead of time I don't see how you could have known in either instance.

12 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

has anyone here ever purchased anything out of the in flight magazines like Skymall you find on plain old commercial flights. They have some really neato stuff. I flip through those things and dream of how awesome it would be to buy a Nap anywhere pillow for 50.00 dollars US.

Ya but we are all poor degenerate huslter hillbilly assclowns. We can’t afford shit out of catalogs. Why even bother looking? We have enough challenges! Without having to deal with fucking Mayo! 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Great find on the fleet webpage, but you're wrong that they only have one F900 in their fleet - you were only looking at the "Wholesale Fleet List." Check the same page you linked (here), and switch to the other tab titled "Fleet Information."

You'll see there is another F900 on that page, based in Austin. It's owned by BEYONDATX LLC, registered address of 100 Congress Avenue, Suite 1100. Still digging around for more info on the owner entity, but that address ties to the Austin office of Jackson Walker. 

Edit: Interestingly, Jackson Walker is the firm Powers joined after stepping down as President. 

OH FUCK! NICE FIND

5 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

Not sure how CDC runs his business, but DeLoss would simply make a call to a BMD when he needed a plane for a flight that he didn't want anyone to know about.  Any number of BMD's were on speed-dial and willing to step up - even pick up the tab.  They would rent the charter and forward DeLoss' itinerary to the plane operator.  Unless you know the name of the BMD that rented/booked the plane or the passenger manifest, you're just guessing.  

For example, when they brought Kevin Durant to Austin for his jersey retirement at the Tech game, DeLoss simply made a call and a BMD rented and paid for Durant's ride to and from OKC.  Another occasion a plane was rented and sent to Austin to pick up DeLoss to deliver him to a meeting with another conference circa 2011. Unless you were tipped ahead of time I don't see how you could have known in either instance.

That makes sense, so works similar to how I had guessed but execution is different? It also makes sense to me that not every BMD owns a personal private jet with apparent Uber for private jet services existing now, but maybe that's because I'm a poor

6 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

I don't think the BMD rented the plane most of the time.  I think the plane was owned by the BMD and the use of it was counted as a donation and Dept paid for the fuel.

1 minute ago, Bam Bam Sam said:

That makes sense, so works similar to how I had guessed but execution is different? It also makes sense to me that not every BMD owns a personal private jet with apparent Uber for private jet services existing now, but maybe that's because I'm a poor

Harumph. You probably drink Jack Daniels.

20 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Great find on the fleet webpage, but you're wrong that they only have one F900 in their fleet - you were only looking at the "Wholesale Fleet List." Check the same page you linked (here), and switch to the other tab titled "Fleet Information."

You'll see there is another F900 on that page, based in Austin. It's owned by BEYONDATX LLC, registered address of 100 Congress Avenue, Suite 1100. Still digging around for more info on the owner entity, but that address ties to the Austin office of Jackson Walker. 

Edit: Interestingly, Jackson Walker is the firm Powers joined after stepping down as President. 

The corp is registered to Erin Tuggle of Jackson Walker. Graduated from UT Law.

https://www.jw.com/people/erin-tuggle/

1 minute ago, Bam Bam Sam said:

Yes. You were on it. A plane that is leased by a third-party is much more difficult to trace back to the athletic department. 

13 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

BB-Danny-Trejo-560.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Tailgate said:

$9.95

Bruce Feldman

1. Urban Meyer
Full disclosure: I work with the former Ohio State head coach at FOX on our “Big Noon Kickoff” show.

Meyer is the elephant in the room when it comes to potentially huge coaching openings, and there could be one coming open this winter at Texas. Tom Herman is near the end of his fourth season at Texas, and the Longhorns are nowhere close to being a top-10 team. And despite a strong second season when they finished No. 9, it’s been very underwhelming.

After last season, Herman fired most of his staff — many of whom he brought with him from Houston — but the results haven’t been much better. A loss last Friday at home to Iowa State dropped Herman to 7-7 in his last 14 games. The feeling is this program should be better than it is now, and recruiting is backsliding. It would take $15 million-plus to move on from Herman, not to mention the cost of parting with the coaching staff.

People with knowledge of the matter say the UT brass is prepared to move on from Herman, but where they’d go next is the really intriguing part. Herman’s old boss, Meyer, is the wish candidate. He won national titles at Florida and at Ohio State and wasted little time getting them there. The 56-year-old does have health concerns, and those were a real factor in him walking away from a plum job in Columbus. Does he still want badly to be on the sidelines?

Here’s my read on the situation: It’s really, really, really hard for coaches who walked away on top to stay away — especially someone as wildly competitive as Meyer is. In Texas, you have a big job in a conference that appears ripe for the taking. This certainly isn’t the meat grinder that is the SEC. There are some parallels to how watered down the Big Ten was back when Meyer first showed up in Columbus. Meyer also has a good window into what’s going on inside at Texas and the personnel there given his former defensive coordinator Chris Ash now runs the Longhorns defense. Texas has great resources and a hefty recruiting base that Meyer did well mining when he was at Ohio State.

All that said, Meyer has taken to TV really well. He is extremely engaged in our show and very passionate about it — maybe as much as any analyst that I’ve worked with in TV. He genuinely cares about the show and takes great pride in the presence he has as a commentator on the sport, so I could definitely see him staying committed to that. I’ve worked with some former coaches who moved into TV and they essentially went through the motions, coasting on their name and personalities. That is definitely not Meyer or how he’s transitioned to it here.

I don’t know this for certain, but I suspect there are moments when he’s tempted by the prospects of being back in it as a coach, striving toward building and running a powerhouse being wired for how all-consuming that is. And then there probably are other days when he’s very comfortable with his situation now.

The next time you format like that I'm going to gouge your eyes out with mesquite thorns.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I don't think the BMD rented the plane most of the time.  I think the plane was owned by the BMD and the use of it was counted as a donation and Dept paid for the fuel.

That wasn't my experience. We didn't own a plane and our CEO always footed the tab. The latter is likely more probative than the former.

8 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

And you already did this one?

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/EJA540/history/20201202/1130Z/KCMH/KEDC

it’s interesting that these two are leaving at the exact same Time 

It looks like there are multiple planes with the same flightaware call sign... Look at the flight history. Doesn't line up. 

36 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, I've been biting my tongue but now that you brought it up it's comical that anyone thinks that's the set up you go fetch Urban with.  Texas Big Cigars are pretty much unmatched as a group...they're not flying whatever the fuck that is.  

I love Falcon 900's...as you know, that's not a fucking falcon 900. 

More than likely an old school 50.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

More than likely an old school 50.

Yep, almost 100% that's what it is.  It looks worse than it needs to.  They could use the latch on the seat and swivel so the guys closest to the camera aren't turning their heads completely around.  Another sign that's not some BMD's we're dealing with.  

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Oh weird

Yeah I need to know the plane type in order to find owner info. I'm just going to the operator's website and finding the right plane. They remove tail #s from photos so you need a picture of the cock pit. There you'll find a sticker of the tail # on the co-pilot's side.

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I do have you on ignore. But Im avoiding work and decided to play a game of whether or not you'd said something monumentally stupid, and lo' and behold I just wont $500 from myself. You're as predictable as Tom Herman in the red zone. 

Also, way to in no way respond to the actual point, because you can't. Because it's fucking stupid. 

Awesome prank, Farva. 

8 minutes ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

The corp is registered to Erin Tuggle of Jackson Walker. Graduated from UT Law.

https://www.jw.com/people/erin-tuggle/

5 minutes ago, 936horn said:

So to sum it up, an F900 that is registered to a UT law alum is flying back from Columbus tomorrow 

Yes and, I can't believe I'm typing this, but after some digging on Lexis I will post shortly about how this ties to Kendra Scott. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic