Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, RGBIII said:

From that honey bun bitch sketch’s site (saying that never gets old)

jffcruise, noted OB insider on Urban

“I know it’s just about everywhere now but I believe this is the week Texas brings back the Spotlight. I have missed the good times.”

yeah yeah yeah whatever

4 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

“I know it’s just about everywhere now but I believe this is the week Texas brings back the Spotlight. I have missed the good times.”

Same guy said Cumbie was a done deal in 2015

I mean, between the two options I guess you're going to go with  "cause" in this situation. But in reality, the answer is really gamesmanship. We have plenty of dirt on Herman. Is most of it shit we don't want to use? Yeah. But is it also shit that any potential future employer doesn't really want to hear? Also yes. So you don't look like a shitty, petty employer by taking Herman to court. And Herman doesn't take you to court because he doesn't want this shit to be recorded as a matter of public record. So you guys settle for a smaller amount and everyone moves on with their lives.
If you're Texas, even with the money being tight, do you want us to publicly drag Herman to court because he is a profligate and an obnoxious drunk? Think of what other coaches following that might think. It won't look good for us when we inevitably beg Hugh Freeze to come coach here in 2021. /ducks. 

Fuck you and Hugh Freeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Smoked meat causes cancer. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. And hamburgers and nasty ass chili dogs with beer fuckin rule. You seem like a fag. Sorry troph.

Jack is nasty. Jack and coke is decent drinking and mixing anything higher caliber than Jack with coke is a waste anyway.

Fuck Tom Herman.

If you do the "CUM" thing you're as bad as Newy and his veggie burgers.

That's all I have to say about that.

What’s your hot take on vegetables?

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Is it true the prorated buy out doesn’t in into effect until midnight tonight?

Dude, you have been around here long enough to know we don’t have the official paperwork. It is like the holy grail.  

so maybemaybenotmaybegofuckyourself.gif

11 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Yep. Been awhile since we had a top 10 basketball team. Win against UNC and we probably get there.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yep. Been awhile since we had a top 10 basketball team. Win against UNC and we probably get there.

we've never been ranked in the Top Ten under Shaka Smart, not for one single week. we've only made 12 poll appearances in all his seasons (including this one) combined

we just needed to be patient I guess!!!!

Edited by SwanderedTalent

18 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Jet Linx has a plane share and management option.  It’s actually considered fiscally smart for aircraft owners that fly under a 100ish hours a year to add their aircraft to a pool like this to save on maintenance and not have the overhead of a full time pilot.  Jet Linx would be registered as the operator which is why it shows up on the faa list.  The actual ownership can be different.

Sounds like Glen is speaking from experience, but this also lines up with what I saw while spending more time than I'd like to admit as an amateur looking at the FAA registry for Falcon 900s. Based on that, I don't think Jet Linx actually owns any F900s, which is consistent with the FlightAware page for this plane that lists Jet Linx only as operator.

Like the plane that CTJ says the BMDs are using (assuming it's not the same one), FlightAware doesn't post the plane in question's owner, tail number, registration info, etc. since the owner went through the steps to block that from the public. If you went to the FAA registry and pulled the tail number of a "blocked" F900 and searched it on FlightAware, it would tell you it's not accessible. Only reason we can see the blocked plane we're talking about is because its page was pulled from the long list of arrivals/departures from ABIA and we have the link saved. 

I also looked into purchasing the full flight history, but at $394 it's cost prohibitive unless a Surly 1%'er wants to foot the bill. It does show the approximate number of annual flights for the plane though, which were 50 (2020 YTD) and 75 (each of 2019 and 2018). So based on what Glen said, seems like a logical candidate for plane share. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, DaysOff said:
16 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:
I heard it can do the LA-AUS-Columbus run in 12 parsecs.

Actually parsecs is a unit of distance.

Columbus is surrounded by asteroid fields. By saying you can make the run in 12 parsecs you’re saying you’re a skilled enough pilot to fly through the asteroid fields rather than around. 

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic