Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

Shelley Meyer seems like an attention whore. Wouldn't take anything she tweets seriously or look too far into it.

Eh. Looks like pretty standard female behavior on social media. For a woman of her means to still bother holding down a mid level job at OSU shows some level of being grounded. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

What a bunch of gutless, spineless, half-witted, handwringing, lily-livered, mouthbreathers who all squat to pee the posters on this thread are. Good lord. A fat fuck OSU troll posts a meme taunting us and you all immediately throw down your keyboards and waddle off to sob in dark corners? Holy fuck. Hallelujah. Merry Christmas. 

kiss-my-ass.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Octavian said:

From the Buckeye Scoop Forum:

From what they're saying, seems like the "final answer" is Kirk's final view on the situation, not necessarily Urban's answer. I'm gonna reply to him to make sure I'm interpreting it correctly but that's what it seems like.

https://imgur.com/a/IZ4MOQ7

On the real, why do they care?  He's not coming back to tOSU anyways.

UNLESS, they're scared shitless the Texas Pipeline would dry up.  That would hurt them a ton.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Caddox said:

I’m traveling so I stepped away. What’s causing the melt. I feel just as good now as I did last night. 

some OSU goober posted a crying michael jordan bevo saying final answer that the idiots at IT said was a rock solid source but apparently now it is being presented as his opinion not Urbans answer.

10 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

418f0596d91d717203ed5f4d7ec5e00a.jpg

it is one hell of an accomplishment to travel back in time to 2002, and then travel forward in time from there to 4:22pm on 12/3/2020 to take a pic of the future.  feels like i am in the middle of tenet.

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

Had a mcrib

IMG_20201203_170135.thumb.jpg.99a145171751f9bf2e454c932466eb68.jpg

way to eschew typical network administrator stereotypes.

EcstaticRealisticBaiji-small.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic