Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Am I the only one who actually played video games on this and remembers the world before video games?

Rows and rows of pinball machines, which I enjoyed the Hell out of, and still do!

Also, C64 syntax checks out!

Available on iOS if you want to work on your BASIC chops.

Edited by Mole

6 minutes ago, Bevo said:

I assume CDC already has decided who will be interim head coach. Does it matter whether the interim coach will be retained? Will Urban have most of his team in place or is his first week going to be used to assemble the team?

Urban likely told CDC who he should place as interim. 

2 hours ago, Harvdog said:

My buddy in Columbus said UM is tight with Thamel and to see what he writes.  He also confirmed 7/$84M and all the other stuff reported. He thinks it's going to happen.  

I've had no success talking my kid into asking a friend, with a last name starting with the letter C, to ask their dad, who golfs with Urban regularly and built the development Urban's restaurant is in, what's up with the rumors.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

TFB continues to offer up the stupidest goddamn bullshit.  We still have Tom Herman employed, everyone who matters has been silenced, and the only people who even know that a search is going on are those on message boards.  How the fuck else are we supposed to handle the pursuit?  And whatever will we do if Matt Campbell realizes he was a second choice to URBAN MEYER???

Well connected agents and coaches will probably know BUT I agree that this a stupid take by them and no coach is going to turn it down because they're #2 to Urban Meyer. #2, 3, 4 options get hired places all the time.

15 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

I just gotta say that if all of the HSB smoke is a cover, I still feel damn good about the new coach search because whomever scheduled all those flights is a goddamn maniacal genius who has my full support and respect. At Surly, game recognize game.

Could it just be a bored rich dude?  or is there a famous athlete that is from Ohio, but lives in Texas

3 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

I've had no success talking my kid into asking a friend, with a last name starting with the letter C, to ask their dad, who golfs with Urban regularly and built the development Urban's restaurant is in, what's up with the rumors.

Pretty sure you’re supposed to make up some vague shit anyhow and leverage your uncooperative contact knowledge into making you an insider, right?

10 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

I assume we will have @Newy25 sobbing in the corner choking down a McRib while he watches @futureman fist his ass?  Put it on onlyfans. 

Assuming it’s Sunday, I will probably go trail running for about four hours first so I don’t feel as guilty eating it but if the reason I’m eating Type 2 diabetes on a bun is we have Urban F. Meyer as our coach, I will be perfectly fine. 

Edited by Newy25

23 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I choose to believe that a verbal agreement between CDC and Meyer exists and all that's left is to figure out the contract and deal with our current coach problem

I'm close to that. I think they have a handshake and it's being drafted. I believe Herman was told if he lost another game after OU he was gone. CDC met with Herman and confirmed he was gone after the ISU game. The employment agreement has been drafter and likely already approved by Urban.  They have an understanding of when it will be executed and when TH will publicly and officially be terminated. That date sounds like after the KSU game.  I'm convinced we have Urban, but I'm an eternal optimist when it come to UT

11 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Some OSU guy posted a crying face meme with "final answer" (very vague) and a random person on IT said that guy worked for Urban at OSU and is friends with the Meyers

On further research, the guy was a GA under Urban, has a mugshot on his wikipedia, and runs some hack OSU site with very few followers. So likely taking his shot at signing up a bunch of new subscribers 

This is how you intel, folks.  This is where I want my tree-fiddy this month.  

If something definitive happens we will know. I don’t think it’s hyperbole to say a lot of these donors view this as the most important activity they will ever partake in on behalf of the program, and a lot of these guys were out due to the eyes debacle and came rushing back in because Meyer convinced them it was worth it. 

Fuck his friends, family, dog walker whatever. We gave him an offer he couldn’t turn down and whatever happened last night was VERY positive. I’m still all in.  

This is what keeps me off the ledge.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic