Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

While Helobious is coming close to getting crowdsourced into Purgatory for that on-brand bitchmade comment upthread, I'll be busy going scorched earth on that inbred mouth-breathing NFL washout that apparently has Baker-Mayfield level issues with local cops.

Oh, right - this is after Urban throws up his first Hook Em.

It got 3 negs. I could give a shit if it gets 30. I eat negs like they’re candy. I was just stating the truth. I could give a shit what some rando chubby OSU fan says on their board. Bottom line if Meyer wanted the job it’d be his right now. The longer he waits the harder his first season will be. I’ll say definitively not only is Meyer not coming but Herman will be back in 2021. 

In a weird way, the basketball team’s strong finish last year and hot start this year is partly why Herman will keep his job. People might see that as patience eventually paying off, for a much cheaper price than the buyout/new hire shitfests. May as well see Herman through to the end of his contract at this point.

It got 3 negs. I could give a shit if it gets 30. I eat negs like they’re candy. I was just stating the truth. I could give a shit what some rando chubby OSU fan says on their board. Bottom line if Meyer wanted the job it’d be his right now. The longer he waits the harder his first season will be. I’ll say definitively not only is Meyer not coming but Herman will be back in 2021. 

In a weird way, the basketball team’s strong finish last year and hot start this year is partly why Herman will keep his job. People might see that as patience eventually paying off, for a much cheaper price than the buyout/new hire shitfests. May as well see Herman through to the end of his contract at this point.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

smoke screen and can't announce until Herman is fired.  he may have said yes and no one but he and CDC/Hartzell know.

I did hear that two sticking points were papa johns being delivered for lunch every day whether he wants it or not and a lifetime supply of gummy bears.  might be waiting on those 2 items from us.

Just now, TexasRenegade said:

Well as TH has shown, it doesn't matter who the OC is under Meyer.....

Just keep waiting....find something to occupy yourself....

20200707_222415.jpg

Alcohol it is...I’m going to get blackout drunk and take a personal day tomorrow so I can drink all day while hitting F5

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What a bunch of gutless, spineless, half-witted, handwringing, lily-livered, mouthbreathers who all squat to pee the posters on this thread are. Good lord. A fat fuck OSU troll posts a meme taunting us and you all immediately throw down your keyboards and waddle off to sob in dark corners? Holy fuck. Hallelujah. Merry Christmas. 

Need the tylenol now? 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What a bunch of gutless, spineless, half-witted, handwringing, lily-livered, mouthbreathers who all squat to pee the posters on this thread are. Good lord. A fat fuck OSU troll posts a meme taunting us and you all immediately throw down your keyboards and waddle off to sob in dark corners? Holy fuck. Hallelujah. Merry Christmas. 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic