Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

I know patience isn’t exactly a virtue but if I can exercise some, y’all sure as fuck can. I sympathize bc I am in the same boat with y’all. A decade plus of shit. We aren’t used to Belmont not leaking like a broken faucet. And we aren’t used to excellence. It’s understandable. But I tend to believe CDC is making the right moves. I do. There are some that have always been in “the know” up until now and they are pissed. That’s where some of the local negative press is coming from. Access denied and all that. How dare a proven 3x MNC come in here and tell us how to run UT! Fuck em. It’s gonna happen whether they like it or not. That’s how I feel until I am told differently. Or different. Whisky/whiskey.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, pops said:

Holy christ. I thought this jumped the shark a while ago. Apparently we are just getting started. Kelley would be too old to even play at byu

He tried to walk on at UT this season and I believe will play for UTSA

2 minutes ago, Quasimofo said:

You are right. Mea culpa

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Neg reversed

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I know patience isn’t exactly a virtue but if I can exercise some, y’all sure as fuck can. I sympathize bc I am in the same boat with y’all. A decade plus of shit. We aren’t used to Belmont not leaking like a broken faucet. And we aren’t used to excellence. It’s understandable. But I tend to believe CDC is making the right moves. I do. There are some that have always been in “the know” up until now and they are pissed. That’s where some of the local negative press is coming from. Access denied and all that. How dare a proven 3x MNC come in here and tell us how to run UT! Fuck em. It’s gonna happen whether they like it or not. That’s how I feel until I am told differently. Or different. Whisky/whiskey.

Outta rep, but I'll drink to that!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hollywood said:

Here comes the firearm tangent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im ready to see some cool shit, no offense to the glocks and pistols that have been posted so far...but let's see the most interesting things you have in your collection!

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

And then we got 25 years of the Cowboys too Nicole.

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Texas73 said:

Yikes! Hopefully the food has improved since 1971. 

2nd floor always had better food and more room to stretch out and read (no web nor laptops then, only uber-rich had the huge-ass cellphones then), I found.

Edited by BachelorTrek

Gone most of the day and come back to Debbie Downers upset about an old tOSU lineman's meme. Shit, where is the optimist in you all? Crying Michael Jordan on Bevo just means the Longhorn Faithful will be crying tears of joy at Urban being the new coach.

CHIEF 

19 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You logic, patience and reasonableness are so out of place here.  Wtf are you doing???

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic