Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

8 hours ago, Hanrahan said:

I got to visit two lovely burbs called Tenaha and Timpson after Thanksgiving.  I feel it was an enriching experience.  Pretty sure that couple with the pickup from Planes, Trains and Automobiles are from those parts.

Whatever you do, DO NOT GET STOPPED BY THE LAW in those places.  They will confiscate/steal/take everything you have, and that's just the beginning.

• Hook 'Em 1

Um, guys, I know most of y'all seem to be losing interest in the FlightAware game (except me), but I might have something in light of today's multiple confirmations (by Chip Brown and others) that Urban was in Las Vegas today and (by closetojumping / Eric Nahlin) that Phil Knight is pushing Urban to UT.

Posted about this one earlier today before some flight plan updates, but this is the plane in question. To name a few, this week it has had stops in Columbus, Houston and Dallas. Today, it flew from Houston to Las Vegas. They're clearly trying to scramble the upcoming flight plan with some fakes, but it's clear the only viable next leg is Las Vegas to Palm Springs, CA tomorrow.

The Palm Springs airport is 8 miles from the swanky Madison Club residential community in La Quinta. How is this relevant? It's home to Phil Knight

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

What a bunch of gutless, spineless, half-witted, handwringing, lily-livered, mouthbreathers who all squat to pee the posters on this thread are. Good lord. A fat fuck OSU troll posts a meme taunting us and you all immediately throw down your keyboards and waddle off to sob in dark corners? Holy fuck. Hallelujah. Merry Christmas. 

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:

Um, guys, I know most of y'all seem to be losing interest in the FlightAware game (except me), but I might have something in light of today's multiple confirmations (by Chip Brown and others) that Urban was in Las Vegas today and (by closetojumping / Eric Nahlin) that Phil Knight is pushing Urban to UT.

Posted about this one earlier today before some flight plan updates, but this is the plane in question. To name a few, this week it has had stops in Columbus, Houston and Dallas. Today, it flew from Houston to Las Vegas. They're clearly trying to scramble the upcoming flight plan with some fakes, but it's clear the only viable next leg is Las Vegas to Palm Springs, CA tomorrow.

The Palm Springs airport is 8 miles from the swanky Madison Club residential community in La Quinta. How is this relevant? It's home to Phil Knight

image.gif.0574c2b45e81ff5eb7567c6bce47f203.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Ohio State fans are a unique bunch. I’ve met some smart people there and I’ve asked them what’s up with the couch burning jersey wearing mouth breathing pasty fats that makeup their fan base. They just shrug and say at least their football team doesn’t suck and I go drink Tito’s on the rocks from a pint glass in solidarity with my fearless leader.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

Fuck the buckeyes. That state is pure peasantry where the wealthiest person in Columbus is their head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure this is the argument I'd be making about the home of John D. Rockefeller. It's a shit hole is much stronger.

My thoughts 

- the up and down of this I feel is good.  Means no one really knows what’s happening. The tight lippedness of this isn’t usual 

- the little we have heard and perceived “Texas sticking out their neck” means something real is happening.  Unless CDC has royally fucked this up, we have some sort of plan one way or the other.  

- Someone said it earlier but there’s no way it’s a coin flip at this point. CDC knows and is acting accordingly. 

- Tom Herman won’t be here next year with or without Urb.  Even if there’s nothing going on behind the scene, the media has turned this into a spectacle. If Herman is back next year, we are as fucked as we’ve ever been. Nothing to sell to recruits or fans.  No money being made.  

-Palace of Degenerates has to become the motto. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Ohio State fans are a unique bunch. I’ve met some smart people there and I’ve asked them what’s up with the couch burning jersey wearing mouth breathing pasty fats that makeup their fan base. They just shrug and say at least their football team doesn’t suck and I go drink Tito’s on the rocks from a pint glass in solidarity with my fearless leader.

Columbus is a pretty fun city. The degenerates make it sound way worse than it is. Good eats all over that place.   

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-football-Keaontay-Ingram-running-back-opting-out-156023832/

The source said Ingram is concerned his running backs coach Stan Drayton will lose his job if Herman is let go.

Of all the offensive coaches on the staff, I'd think Drayton is most likely to be retained, given he worked for Meyer at Florida and tOSU

Herman needs to be gone ASAP.  Guys opting out looks really bad.  Recruits gonna start dropping too. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

21 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

What a bunch of gutless, spineless, half-witted, handwringing, lily-livered, mouthbreathers who all squat to pee the posters on this thread are. Good lord. A fat fuck OSU troll posts a meme taunting us and you all immediately throw down your keyboards and waddle off to sob in dark corners? Holy fuck. Hallelujah. Merry Christmas.       Ok is it just me, or did anyone else read this in the voice of the bastard child of Yosemite Sam and Carrie Fisher?

I hear Clark Griswold

uT6MwK.gif

kiss-my-ass.gif

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

Just now, Mikey4 said:
7 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:
lmao good job Tom

I mean, honestly, if KI is getting the message that he'll be behind Bijan and maybe Rojo... then Tom probably did a good job.

meant more a long the lines of lack of development, turning him into a head case by running him in hurry up after a 50 yard run.. etc. But yeah I don't blame him bailing now. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic