Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

28 minutes ago, GTNY said:

Its showing up better on my phone. After the plate is a bird feather not a box. After the guy is an accordion. 

I'm guessing "squid forecasts in three days buckNUTS eats crow. Hookem celebrates. 

But what about the David Bowie emoji?

1 minute ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
3 minutes ago, RedAustin said:
My buddy who works in Athletic Department says Cristobal if not herman next season emoji20.png

In these times of uncertainty, the posters who joined 24 hrs ago and have less than 20 posts are generally the most legit.

choose to believe it or dont im just saying what i know 😕

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 17
  • Rage+1 1

41 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Btw, what actually is this flavor? I bought a bag at the store last week along with the jalapeño, mistaking them for the spicy crawtator. I can’t quite figure it but but it seems like it’s some sort of strange bbq flavor.  

'Our voodoo chips will put a spell on you! The delicious result of a happy accident, these chips have a unique flavor that features salt and vinegar with a smoky BBQ sweetness. Trust us on this one.'

My buddy who works in Athletic Department says Cristobal if not herman next season

The only person in Belmont that knows what’s up is CDC. No one else. CDC knows how stupid others in Belmont are and how they’ll sing like birds to the $9.95 services. Your buddy doesn’t know shit.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RedAustin said:

Says health and family were deciding factor and that Urban is nearly impossible

I worked for the athletic department for four year and I can say with absolute certainty that maybe five total people within the department are privy to actual information regarding the HC search. So either you're full of shit, your friend is full of shit or your friend is Chris Del Conte.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, texas08 said:

The only person in Belmont that knows what’s up is CDC. No one else. CDC knows how stupid others in Belmont are and how they’ll sing like birds to the $9.95 services. Your buddy doesn’t know shit.

He works with CDC. Says that having not heard back is a bad bad sign

• Fuck You 11

Just now, RedAustin said:

He's basically a secretary. handles calls and paperwork etc. if anyone would know id think it would be him 

You're one of the more easily outed aggy trolls I've ever seen here - but I will say you aren't the least entertaining.

2 minutes ago, RedAustin said:

He's basically a secretary. handles calls and paperwork etc. if anyone would know id think it would be him 

And if that's true he ain't saying shit. If true, you basically just.outed him and he's getting fired tomorrow

Edited by JesusSweatDuck
Typo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedAustin said:

He works with CDC. Says that having not heard back is a bad bad sign

So first he had said no, citing health and family.

Now we just haven't heard back?  That's a totally different story.  Obvious troll is obviousl

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic