Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

5 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

I believe Herman was told if he lost another game after OU he was gone. CDC met with Herman and confirmed he was gone after the ISU game.

But then why not just fire Herman now? If Herman was gone if he lost another game no matter whether we had Urban Meyer on board, why not fire Herman already?

Just random comment since what else are we doing?...and what's the point of seeing if it was already posted.

I get you don't need to physically do any real estate buying upfront, but one of ScholiastofSquids's retweets was this:

http://twitter.com/scholiastof/status/1334367767701688320?s=20

With hook'em emojis

BMG (brandonmillergroup.com)

• Like 2

We are supposed to believe tOSU insiders and non-insiders know UMs answer when they just found out yesterday UM and Texas is real? And we’ve known for a while???

Also can anybody dig up old articles or tweets when UM was rumored to tOSU. Did he say no to and ended up there? Or was it always he was headed there for sure.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, South Austin said:

But then why not just fire Herman now? If Herman was gone if he lost another game no matter whether we had Urban Meyer on board, why not fire Herman already?

Because I think we care about the perception of how we treat coaches. Fires during the season are a sign of disrespect for the coach and I don't think we want to go there.  That's why I can't see us playing Kansas

6 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Wow. Finally caught up to this goddamn thread...

Btw Keaontay Ingram's apparently gone 😥

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-football-Keaontay-Ingram-running-back-opting-out-156023832/

The source said Ingram is concerned his running backs coach Stan Drayton will lose his job if Herman is let go.

Of all the offensive coaches on the staff, I'd think Drayton is most likely to be retained, given he worked for Meyer at Florida and tOSU

Edited by boilerhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-football-Keaontay-Ingram-running-back-opting-out-156023832/

The source said Ingram is concerned his running backs coach Stan Drayton will lose his job if Herman is let go.

Of all the offensive coaches on the staff, I'd think Drayton is most likely to be retained, given he worked for Meyer at Florida and tOSU

That's because it's a fake reason and he doesn't want to sit behind Bijan and RoJo all of his senior year

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

What a bunch of gutless, spineless, half-witted, handwringing, lily-livered, mouthbreathers who all squat to pee the posters on this thread are. Good lord. A fat fuck OSU troll posts a meme taunting us and you all immediately throw down your keyboards and waddle off to sob in dark corners? Holy fuck. Hallelujah. Merry Christmas. 

Ok is it just me, or did anyone else read this in the voice of the bastard child of Yosemite Sam and Carrie Fisher?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, utexas8 said:

Ingram gone per nahlin. Either enter draft or portal.

Does he have any draft stock?  His only chance for NFL would be as a UDFA right?  There's nothing on tape that he's done that even says NFL back.  Hell ability to fuck up big moments hes got that at least.

17 minutes ago, horn_of_the_morning said:

Texans7:

Sorry guys. Long day.

Like I said 2 days ago. Family and wife were a issue. Like I said a day ago they are on board.

News cycle is 24hr or later behind on what’s real

Guy seems full of crap tbh. He's made some other shitty predictions that flopped.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic