Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

Simmering the chili while watching some NFL, drinking Zilker Pale Ale, and waiting for CDC to grab his sack and shitcan Urban. 

I don’t have my kids this weekend so I’m making this batch hot as fuck. Some extra spoonfuls of adobo sauce and tossed in two serranos.

C492F877-30DB-4F61-A14D-003FA2C91251.jpeg

I don't know who's asshole I'm more scared for, yours or futureman's

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Simmering the chili while watching some NFL, drinking Zilker Pale Ale, and waiting for CDC to grab his sack and shitcan Urban. 

I don’t have my kids this weekend so I’m making this batch hot as fuck. Some extra spoonfuls of adobo sauce and tossed in two serranos.

coated cast iron.  professional.

23 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

We're subbing in new players at multiple positions, including some pretty vital ones.

Doesn't it make sense that we'd want to get these guys as many reps as possible during a game week?

I've never been to a Herman Sunday practice so I can't say for certain what they do.  But I would bet a large sum it's generally more film of prior game and walk through. These guys aren't going out and hitting each other the day after a game.   Tues/Weds are universally the big "rep" and game plan install days. 

Reminded me of one of my favorite tweets ever 

4EACD8EF-5A22-49C1-A213-B15DD071BDBD.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

The shart thread had been getting a bit stale.

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Wut?

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Is this guy just reading surly and posting our shit? 

Don’t think so actually. Interacted with him a couple times with some surly references and he didn’t understand them at all. But who knows now

5 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Need to make one minor edit there buddy.  😀

6 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Is this guy just reading surly and posting our shit? 

5 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

Yeah he's a bullshitter. Is asking people to bet him over the Urban stuff and is telling people to venmo him the money. He's an opportunist.

He and others, including some here, have been consistently saying this was going to happen this weekend since the beginning, and were ridiculed for it here. Now he's just following our lead? Riiight.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic