Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Ahoy ahoy, surly community. Long time lurker. I mostly just made this account so I can show off my beautiful meat as well! Also, come on down to Austin, CUM, and cement your legacy as an all time great coach! 
P.S. how the hell do you attach a photo on here?
No one wants to see your penis.
  • Haha 1

Just now, cdain3 said:
16 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:
Ahoy ahoy, surly community. Long time lurker. I mostly just made this account so I can show off my beautiful meat as well! Also, come on down to Austin, CUM, and cement your legacy as an all time great coach! 

He can just PM them to @Nicole44

1 minute ago, cdain3 said:
16 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

Are you sure? It's pretty beautiful meat. And after that I could show y'all a picture of my brisket and ribs.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cdain3 said:
21 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

https://memegenerator.net/instance/67666195/sam-elliot-roadhouse-i-sure-as-hell-aint-gonna-show-you-my-dick

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic