Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, washparkhorn said:

likely story snakewoman

Image result for westworld snake tattoo girl | Westworld, Westworld tv series, Ingrid bolsø berdal

Just because my favorite dance is the Mamba, I like Monty Python, I thought Cobra-Kai was cool in the Karate Kid, I have thrown Snake Eyes in Vegas, and I have a feather Boa means nothing. Shit, y'all read way to much into stuff. I would imagine though it would be difficult to assimilate if I were a snakewoman. 

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Just because my favorite dance is the Mamba, I like Monty Python, I thought Cobra-Kai was cool in the Karate Kid, I have thrown Snake Eyes in Vegas, and I have a feather Boa means nothing. Shit, y'all read way to much into stuff. I would imagine though it would be difficult to assimilate if I were a snakewoman. 

OIP.Ay0JmjCiuvpRZ09vMzZMngHaD7?pid=Api&d

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust [Night Crew Vibin']
6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Is that class of 1883? How the fuck did it take you 3+ years to figure out how to sign up, sir? To be clear, there are some legitimate imbeciles posting on here and even they solved the sign-up problem years ago.  Hell, one of those clowns is on this thread trying to move the campus of Northwestern 12 miles with his own special mental retard strength, apparently. 3 years? Wow. 

Took 3 years to figure out how to sign up?  Clearly an aggy troll.

2 hours ago, TexasBeta said:

Since when does txdot have the right to any land on the 40? Asking seriously. Why can’t the university tell TXdot to pound sand? That’s ridiculous. Let them dig down on 35 if they have to.

Eminent Domain. They can take anyone’s property. They have to pay for it, but they can take it.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic