Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

5 hours ago, nunna yo bizness said:

FYI, to anyone wondering like I was if this was actually from this week, I went to the podcasts, listened, and confirmed it was the December 18 (today) podcast.

That's a much more open admission he'll probably coach again than he gave just a few days ago to Cowherd.

On the Oct 16th episode he is specifically asked about coaching and the host even mentions Texas by name. Urban said in his mind he doesn't think he will but it is a family decision with health in mind.  It is a good sign that he is now openly saying he will coach. 

That question is around the 17 minute mark. 

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vYmVzdGZyaWRheXNpbmZvb3RiYWxs&ep=14&episode=ZmM2MWM0MzQtMGZjNS0xMWViLWI0NWEtZWZiMzI1ZDdmYTgx

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/17/2020 at 2:54 PM, Nicole44 said:

No. This is BDE. (This is an actual screen shot of a hurricane projection for Delta that I stole from the Daily Texan Weather thread). Knocking up the weather girl was unnecessary as I can tell from her expression. This is BDE and it should be in burnt orange. 

8DDC155D-13DB-4990-9EF8-105A87B8A895.jpeg

somebody put Herbsteit's face on this fine weatherperson and make the 'storm' burnt orange

12 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

The stars are aligning. 

Indeed...
Jupiter enters Aquarius today, and in the period ahead, we’re ready and willing.....

Jupiter was last in Aquarius from January 2009 to January 2010

Later today, the Sun aligns with Mercury in Sagittarius, offering us a nice window of opportunity to clearly see our goals in the areas of exploration, education, faith, belief, optimism, sharing ideas, and publishing.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

If in picking specific New Order lyrics removed from the rest of their song it's the following and I am guessing better fits the current mood of Surly:

I've lived my life in the valleys
I've lived my life on the hills
I've lived my life on alcohol
I've lived my life on pills

No, "Thieves Like Us" is about Tom Herman. I'm posting about the morning crew's BDE.

49 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I know this is an old post but the other thing I don't like about Kelly is he has a habit of getting very conservative with a small lead way sooner than he should. Ask any Dome fan and they will agree this is likely their top issue with Kelly.

I know most fans here can not relate to such a coaching tendency, but I can promise you it's annoying as fuck.

A lead?  What is that?  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm trying to figure out how to move the edit button back out next to the quote button. It annoys the shit out of me too. 

You’re are trying to edit the edit button?  That’s a bold move Cotton.  

Edited by stork642

Jupiter enters Aquarius today, and in the period ahead, we’re ready and willing.....
Jupiter was last in Aquarius from January 2009 to January 2010
Later today, the Sun aligns with Mercury in Sagittarius, offering us a nice window of opportunity to clearly see our goals in the areas of exploration, education, faith, belief, optimism, sharing ideas, and publishing.

772bc44ab4358e774dc973ac4f420905.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Texas Wahoo said:

Urbana-Champagne is getting borderline erotic.

Wait, this fat fucking imbecile won 3 B10 titles? I know he had Russell Wilson one year, but he won two more?

Think about that, and then think about how Herman couldn't even finish in the top 20% of this conference in a year in which OU lost twice. 

(I guess that's why this thread will be over 1,000 pages soon.)

Edited by Hank Chinaski

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Relentless teasing this morning again on Urban by his colleagues. “Breaking News...” and “Coaching searches/vacancies being filled.”

Purple tie. 

Urban of Bust! 

A purple tie with Northwestern vs tOSU today? Very bold, UM. He must be eager to get started in ATX. 

Willie The Wildcat Sticker by Northwestern Alumni Association for iOS &  Android | GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Relentless teasing this morning again on Urban by his colleagues. “Breaking News...” and “Coaching searches/vacancies being filled.”

Purple tie. 

Urban of Bust! 

Rob Stone - “we start today with some breaking news on the set, Urban Meyer...now feels a four team playoff needs to be expanded” 

Edited by McRib
awkward laughter
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ztejas said:

Urban is with one of his daughters. Not screencapping because it will give her a notification and that seems weird(er than what I'm already doing).

https://instagram.com/stories/nicki_meyer_dennis/2467304706894279721?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1uwykapgp3o4k

Guessing all that means is that she's in LA? He should be on set tomorrow - correct?

Ftr Instagram doesn’t send an alert for screenshots. Unless they updated it like last week.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:31 PM, Hanrahan said:

Bold of you to assume there have been no rapes.

I’ll have you know that prestigious law firm of Luvham & Burnham said Briles was the scape goat. This hard hitting report was signed by a certified soulless sucubus. Where are Urban’s bonafide reports?

A4DD534A-6A8E-40B4-AAEC-8F58AF9AF68B.jpeg.14b7d4933a537f1217fa95bb25ddde45.jpeg

9 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

missed that one. Glad he's confirming he will likely coach again. 

Hell yes. 

I'm not sure I heard what everyone else heard and I listened to it 4 times, doesn't sound good to me. Here is what I have him saying. "to say I will coach again, that is probably incorrect as well"