Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, AlamoAnon said:

I’ve never posted anything on a message board before but I can’t not share what I learned tonight for the price of a bunch of beers:

Meyer and CDC will meet sometime between 12/25 and 1/1, using the holidays and bowls for cover. The location will obviously not be Austin or Columbus. Meyer’s misgivings have never been about money but about the stress and time commitment outside of football activities, as a health issue. CDC is now offering a laundry list of changes to make the load lighter. New off-field support positions. Reconfigured office space with a quiet meditation area. Restrictions on functions outside normal working hours. This has at least gotten Meyer back to the table after he shut it down almost immediately the first time around. There is no backup plan. It’ll be Urban or Tom in 2021. Either way, Herman will coach the bowl before any announcement is made. 

My “source” is an acquaintance whose spouse is employed in the department. I don’t want to say more than that.

GIF by Giphy QA

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, AlamoAnon said:

I’ve never posted anything on a message board before but I can’t not share what I learned tonight for the price of a bunch of beers:

Meyer and CDC will meet sometime between 12/25 and 1/1, using the holidays and bowls for cover. The location will obviously not be Austin or Columbus. Meyer’s misgivings have never been about money but about the stress and time commitment outside of football activities, as a health issue. CDC is now offering a laundry list of changes to make the load lighter. New off-field support positions. Reconfigured office space with a quiet meditation area. Restrictions on functions outside normal working hours. This has at least gotten Meyer back to the table after he shut it down almost immediately the first time around. There is no backup plan. It’ll be Urban or Tom in 2021. Either way, Herman will coach the bowl before any announcement is made. 

My “source” is an acquaintance whose spouse is employed in the department. I don’t want to say more than that.

im out GIF

4 hours ago, AlamoAnon said:

You sound like that Alamo aggy Moses Rose.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 2