Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

This is the absolute best picture I’ve seen of her. She sounds crazy AF. But, hey, she’s worth $350M or so. I’d stick my dick in crazy for a little while if I got a decent severance package at the end of things.
  • Haha 1

Just now, C-Man said:

This is the absolute best picture I’ve seen of her. She sounds crazy AF. But, hey, she’s worth $350M or so. I’d stick my dick in crazy for a little while if I got a decent severance package at the end of things.

I saw Kendra Scott on Shark Tank. She will talk your dick into going soft. Can we fucking focus on doing anything we can to get Shelley to make Urban come here? Happy wife, happy life...so let’s make this fucking happen. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Ouch. Don't like reading those two words in the same sentence.

And yeah that's easily the best pic I know of. Things go downhill fast from there.

Edited by wood
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, UrbanTheMeyer said:

any of yall happen to know any billionair longhorn fan CEOs who would pay Shelley Meyer to do a nonsense executive job in Austin?

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Hold on. Lemme check my Contacts.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

If y'all want to hope then do it based on the fact that Meyer is kind of flaky sometimes. I mean I guess he could change his mind. Harder to change your mind the other direction once a contract is signed.

So we just need to get him drunk. 

So you know Urban's mind?  And you know that he changed it.  Please enlighten us

What kind of asshole references his wife by her full name? 
Would you prefer if I called her Shelley eyer? I don't know her personally so just first name makes no sense, and just last name would be confusing because there are multiple Meyers in this conversation.

1 minute ago, UrbanTheMeyer said:

Would you prefer if I called her Shelley emoji777.pngeyer? I don't know her personally so just first name makes no sense, and just last name would be confusing because there are multiple Meyers in this conversation.

Username does not check out apparently

2 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

High-wasted jeans went out of style for a reason. I hate that they’ve come back. 

Never worried about something I was just going to take off. And yes. They suck. Even kelly kapowski couldn't make them look good

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

But you can't blame the writing when you read something that wasn't said. Like, for example, that I know he changed his mind. 

Your wrote, "If y'all want to hope then do it based on the fact that Meyer is kind of flaky sometimes. I mean I guess he could change his mind. Harder to change your mind the other direction once a contract is signed."

You cited no source. Hope in the context of those left on this thread would imply hoping UM comes to Texas.  So when you say he could change his mind it implies change it back from turning us down to accepting our offer.  You then close with a clause and since it isn't a complete sentence it's unintelligible.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

This all day long. High-waisted shorts are even worse. 

The switch from low waisted to high waisted bottoms for women means one thing.

New lingerie is being designed as we speak to compliment high waisted lingerie design. It's covered. Give up a little of that to get more of that. The ebb and flow. 

image.png

Welcome in the long legged ladies era,

Edited by washparkhorn
Hook 'em and BOMC.

2 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

With Michigan Ohio St being cancelled, Urban won't know what to do with himself Saturday. Maybe he'll decide to coach again.

"Hey hun! Must be nice to have a day off. What are you thinking? Grab some brunch? Go for a walk? Or I have a few things I need to do if you want to go hit some golf balls or need some alone time."

"No no that's fine. I was thinking I'd just go resuscitate a blue blood's dying football program for 100 million dollars.  Don't wait up for me."

32 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

High-wasted jeans went out of style for a reason. I hate that they’ve come back. 

So, I asked my wife why they are in style (and have been for around 10 years now).

Her response was something along these lines;  "they emphasize that you aren't a hefty gal".

Disclosure:  wife just turned 40, and has a few pairs of high waisted jeans she wears.

I didn't ask for additional info on that, for there are other ways that you can tell if a girl is large or not other than the jeans, but her explanation made some sense.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So, I asked my wife why they are in style (and have been for around 10 years now).

Her response was something along these lines;  "they emphasize that you aren't a hefty gal".

I didn't ask for additional info on that, for there are other ways that you can tell if a girl is large or not other than the jeans, but her explanation made some sense.

Hefty women should be rejoicing. Clothing is camouflage. Now the skinny girls agree a little camo looks good. Good times coming. 

Edited by washparkhorn

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So, I asked my wife why they are in style (and have been for around 10 years now).  Her response was something along these lines;  "they emphasize that you aren't a hefty gal". I didn't ask for additional info on that, for there are other ways that you can tell if a girl is large or not other than the jeans, but her explanation made some sense.

49fe70b0d06099a97e72ac8fd1848cfc.gif

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic