Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

10 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

I don't want to be here, but I can't shake these thoughts, thoughts that it's been two days and we still only have FCB and Bohls/Davis reporting this. And Bohls/Davis is just a "confirmation" of what FCB said (it "has come to an end after Meyer indicated to Texas he's leaning toward not coaching again.").

Really? That's all we have? It's over based on Meyer "indicating" to us he might not coach again, which is information we got from FCB?

Hopefully Meyer kills it on his next media hit so that I can fully move on. 

EDIT: And obviously it's been reported nationally now, but these have only been reports of "according to Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman..." So basically, this is all over according to a FCB report? Just not enough for me yet. 

Thamel saying it wasn't happening is what did it for me.

Of course, here I am anyway.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Thamel saying it wasn't happening is what did it for me.

Of course, here I am anyway.

And Thamel's article specifically referenced orange fans (FCB) for breaking it. Unless he's come out since then with more info, that's the kind of "lack" of real information I'm talking about. 

11 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Almost at 1,000,000 page views. At 30 seconds per viewing, that’s about 8,300 hours of lost productivity because of this thread.

Considering the average pageview is ~2m 45s it's actually more like 45,833 hours of lost productivity. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Yo Sydney, I didn't hear no bell! You can still play with us

Best Friends Reaction GIF by Rocky

The bell has been pealing non stop since Sunday, sir. The folks here who haven't heard it yet, well, it's because they've been concussed by the clusterfuck that is Texas Football the last decade plus.

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The bell has been pealing non stop since Sunday, sir. The folks here who haven't heard it yet, well, it's because they've been concussed by the clusterfuck that is Texas Football the last decade plus.

Still no link to that Urby quote? Thanks in advance!

• Hook 'Em 1

Still here and still not convinced this is done. Neg me to Cartagena for all I care. This 'we're done' is because shit got too out of hand on the Fox set and with OSU.

Timing got fucked because...well it's 2020. Fuck 2020, except if we end w/o Herman. Fuck it still, but thanks for the complimentary dessert for the shitty meal.

Hire a new cook and we'll be back. 

11 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

And Thamel's article specifically referenced orange fans (FCB) for breaking it. Unless he's come out since then with more info, that's the kind of "lack" of real information I'm talking about. 

There was an interview he did with Rich Eisen that @Sir Ulrich posted.  He's always been a surrogate for Meyer in the media, so I'm assuming he's gotten an inside word on it, but he didn't break the story like I thought he might, so maybe he's just building off the Bohls/Davis/FCB story that came from the other side.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Duane Moore said:

There was an interview he did with Rich Eisen that @Sir Ulrich posted.  He's always been a surrogate for Meyer in the media, so I'm assuming he's gotten an inside word on it, but he didn't break the story like I thought he might, so maybe he's just building off the Bohls/Davis/FCB story that came from the other side.

Shit you're right, I had forgotten about that one. Thanks. 

15 minutes ago, immamac said:

Considering the average pageview is ~2m 45s it's actually more like 45,833 hours of lost productivity. 

Hey now.  Don’t think I haven’t been drinking and cooking while reading.  Not all is/was lost.

So has CDC or anyone tried holding a gun to Urb's head while saying "Sign where all the x's are bitch...or I'll take care of your little medical problem right here, right now!!!"

Just a thought, not sure I can muster up fucks to give about future Texas football if plan B, C, or God help us all D or E are in play now.

2 minutes ago, ousux said:

So has CDC or anyone tried holding a gun to Urb's head while saying "Sign where all the x's are bitch...or I'll take care of your little medical problem right here, right now!!!"

Just a thought, not sure I can muster up fucks to give about future Texas football if plan B, C, or God help us all D or E are in play now.emoji85.png

yes. Let’s rape him til he loves us

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

With all this new CUX speculation starting up again, I just keep thinking about the 9.95 rumor that CDC is calling recruits, in particular LJ Johnson.  If CDC is calling recruits before signing day 1, WTF is he telling them?  

banderas GIF by FirstAndMonday

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

We need Meyer to say he ain't coaching again....period....until he does.....well, the fat lady.... you know the rest.

This thread will continue until he's on the sideline of The Coliseum in Sep. 2022, waving to his FOX buddies sitting at their live set while wearing an SC polo. 

1 hour ago, DFW Horn said:

Plus, you look like an even bigger ass clown when you take the job later.

I keep saying this but there wasn't even a job open to accept or turn down. An Urban "yes" would've resulted in an immediate -- or pretty fucking soon -- vacancy but the way things went down now (allegedly), he doesn't have to -- and won't -- come out and say anything about the Texas job.

17 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

If y'all want to hope then do it based on the fact that Meyer is kind of flaky sometimes. I mean I guess he could change his mind. Harder to change your mind the other direction once a contract is signed.

So we just need to get him drunk. 

What type of wine does he like.  I can arrange a shipment

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic