Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

10 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So, I asked my wife why they are in style (and have been for around 10 years now).

Her response was something along these lines;  "they emphasize that you aren't a hefty gal".

Disclosure:  wife just turned 40, and has a few pairs of high waisted jeans she wears.

I didn't ask for additional info on that, for there are other ways that you can tell if a girl is large or not other than the jeans, but her explanation made some sense.

high five amy poehler GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

The bell has been pealing non stop since Sunday, sir. The folks here who haven't heard it yet, well, it's because they've been concussed by the clusterfuck that is Texas Football the last decade plus.

Some of us still believe in Santa Claus. Speaking of Malikmas, you can mailk my balls. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Guys - whoa - check out the drapes in the pic .... 

KS-KSTUDIO-NOV18-0277-1024x683.jpg

... where have I seen them before?

Ah, yes - here we go!

3D Big Sea Turtle and Corals Printed Sea World Scenery 2 Panels Cutom Curtain

• Hook 'Em 2

Tommy Lee Jones, who won that year I think ,  was very good in the Fugitive, but not as good as a half dead, sarcastic drunk gunfighter Doc Holiday in Tombstone. Multiple classic lines delivered well , much more complex character too. Just my opinion.

Tommy Lee was outstanding though in No County for Old Men.

2 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Tommy Lee Jones, who won that year I think ,  was very good in the Fugitive, but not as good as a half dead, sarcastic drunk gunfighter Doc Holiday in Tombstone. Multiple classic lines delivered well , much more complex character too. Just my opinion.

Tommy Lee was outstanding though in No County for Old Men.

Tommy Lee Jones I Dont Care GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

When she shows up dressed like a blanket one might find from street side vendor, it’s a no.   

Not BDE.

That's an attractive human in the female form - to keep it all scientific, and stuff . . . . 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So, I asked my wife why they are in style (and have been for around 10 years now).

Her response was something along these lines;  "they emphasize that you aren't a hefty gal".

Disclosure:  wife just turned 40, and has a few pairs of high waisted jeans she wears.

I didn't ask for additional info on that, for there are other ways that you can tell if a girl is large or not other than the jeans, but her explanation made some sense.

See, I disagree. They make women look fatter with worse asses. I hate them. I fucking hate them like @Tex Pete hates Kubiak. 

Edited by Chili dog
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

See, I disagree. They make women look fatter with worse asses. I hate them. I fucking hate them 

Bigger girls just use pliers to zip up the wranglers. Zip up to the ribcage. Fit to the form, not form fitting

Problem solved.

~YvesSL

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Post grade:  Incomplete.

Reason:  Missing pics.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

See, I disagree. They make women look fatter with worse asses. I hate them. I fucking hate them like Tex Pete hates Kubiak. 

High waisted pants/shorts are stupid. For males and Females alike. 
Stupid. Horrible. Disgusting. Foul.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Bigger girls just use pliers to zip up the wranglers. Zip up to the ribcage. Fit to the form, not form fitting

Problem solved.

~YvesSL

Speaking of wranglers...are “Rockies” still a thang with the Country Girls? 
They we’re huge back in the ‘80’s-‘90’s. Day-umm!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Easy now boys, she had a stressful second day on her new job. I'll bet she has a pair of high waisted jeans in the closet.

Big if true. 

THE NEW GIG @Nicole44- The news of the new job is big news.  NOT your high waist jeans!! Congrats!

Re: the Congrats- I mean on the gig! NOT on having small jeans. Well, that’s OK, too...

Edited by NTVTXN
My EQ. It is lacking!
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic