Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

1 minute ago, Tom said:

I prefer them.  I only use a non-electric toothbrush when I'm travelling.  Electric toothbrushes just make your mouth feel cleaner.  Like you just left the dentist.  

I guess it depends on the dentist. My dentist likes to use the "gas" but my jaws always hurt after those visits.

9 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

People turning right with a blinker on but wait until the light turns green to turn, even though it was clear.

Where I lived growing up in Texas it wasn't legal to turn right on red until around 1970 or so. Blew my mind when it became legal and it made perfect sense. Don't know why it wasn't all along.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, slorch said:

People who make up their own afflictions.  Seems to be rampant these days.

You don't have a malady or a problem.  You're just a pussy.

Well, dumb-ass, misophonia is usually self-diagnosed.

It appears you have no issue with mouth breathers, untensil teeth scrapers, open mouth chewers, beverage slurpers, and so on.

You may not be a pussy, but just a knuckle dragger. 

Drove by our softball fields this AM and the season starts up next month (field is still full of snow fwiw)...but it got me thinking about last yrs end of year tournament. We 10 runned a team in our division and moved up to get our ass kicked by basically team North Dakota...the first 6 hitters all had different jerseys on than the "team" we were supposed to play. 1 or 2 ringers fine....when your 1-6 hitters all play left, left center, 3rd base, ss, right center and hit 12 home runs combined a game...fuck you. And we know you play 5 nights a week, shitheads

People that fuck around with lotto tickets for ten minutes at the convenience store when a line is behind them.

People who slow down or stop before getting into the suicide lane to make a left turn.  Or who don't get all the way in, impeding traffic behind them.  Happens to me every day on West Alabama and half the time the fuckers won't even get in the suicide lane before turning left.

Motherless fucks who take up two spaces in crowded parking lots.

• Like 1

Fat woman jacking with her crap inside of her Honda in front of the diesel pumps at Bunker Hill HEB. 

I honk and she looks in rear view mirror and starts fooling around with her hair. 

I honk again and she stays in car for another minute or so. Finally oozes out of car and pumps $5 worth of gas.  Gets back in car to check messages and her hair. 

I blast her again and she pulls away real slow and stops short as I pull up. 

She drives around behind me, gets out as I’m pumping diesel and asks if I was honking at her.

I say yes and she should get her fat ass and her March Madness teeth into gear and quit fucking around. 

She acts all appalled and bows up.  I threw a healthy get the fuck out of here lard ass in to help the situation along.

• Like 1

Fat woman jacking with her crap inside of her Honda in front of the diesel pumps at Bunker Hill HEB. 
I honk and she looks in rear view mirror and starts fooling around with her hair. 
I honk again and she stays in car for another minute or so. Finally oozes out of car and pumps $5 worth of gas.  Gets back in car to check messages and her hair. 
She drives around behind me, gets out as I’m pumping diesel and asks if I was honking at her.
I say yes and she should get her fat ass and her March Madness teeth into gear and quit fucking around. 
She acts all appalled and bows up.  I threw a healthy get the fuck out of here lard ass in to help the situation along.

Did she kick your ass?
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, chikin23 said:
23 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Read more  

Did she kick your ass?

Haha. 

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Or when the cop already has someone pulled over and is literally out of his vehicle.

Can't tell you how many times idiots on I-35 between Austin and Ft Worth have almost caused a pile up by doing this exact thing on a heavy traffic day.

You don't have to slam on your brakes and slow down to 40 miles an hour just because a cop pulled over some dumbfuck.

6 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Drove by our softball fields this AM and the season starts up next month (field is still full of snow fwiw)...but it got me thinking about last yrs end of year tournament. We 10 runned a team in our division and moved up to get our ass kicked by basically team North Dakota...the first 6 hitters all had different jerseys on than the "team" we were supposed to play. 1 or 2 ringers fine....when your 1-6 hitters all play left, left center, 3rd base, ss, right center and hit 12 home runs combined a game...fuck you. And we know you play 5 nights a week, shitheads

Fuck team North Dakota, I hope they lost the tournament. 

Can't tell you how many times idiots on I-35 between Austin and Ft Worth have almost caused a pile up by doing this exact thing on a heavy traffic day.
You don't have to slam on your brakes and slow down to 40 miles an hour just because a cop pulled over some dumbfuck.
There's a law where you have to either pull over to another lane or slow down 20 to 30mph under the speed limit if an emergency vehicle has their lights on

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Fuck team North Dakota, I hope they lost the tournament. 

They ten runned us(won 25-1, hit at least 14 homers) and then ten runned the other team for the championship. pretty much just said monday night beer league was their "fuck around" league. i hate playing asshole softball players with no lives outside of softball. Especially with their straight brim hats, neon pink arm sleeve and bat bag with 6 bats in it

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Those guys are all losers who couldn't cut it in baseball after high school so they come act "cool" on the softball field. Getting into fights and taking it serious.

they're the worst. Swearing at volunteer umps and shit. all in front of their 22 year old looking gf's theyre trying to impress.

There's a law where you have to either pull over to another lane or slow down 20 to 30mph under the speed limit if an emergency vehicle has their lights on
This is true. I was pulled over once for not changing lanes for a HiPo that had someone pulled over. His buddy lit me up as I drove by. Had no idea that was a law at the time.

6 minutes ago, Okie State said:
2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

This is true. I was pulled over once for not changing lanes for a HiPo that had someone pulled over. His buddy lit me up as I drove by. Had no idea that was a law at the time.

Yeah I think this became a law over a decade ago. 

9 minutes ago, Okie State said:
2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

maybe a law because of times like this? using a gif posted by the aptly named crash davis, trying to make it a little safer for them.

u7tw4iyckco01.gif

On 4/1/2018 at 9:05 PM, PvilleStang said:

People who don't commit to left hand turns and end up waiting another cycle to turn left.

Or who refuse to pull into the intersection waiting for their turn, ensuring that only one car can make it. 

14 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
16 hours ago, TornACL said:

Let's clarify because this is important. You have to move over IF YOU CAN...OR you have to slow down to 20 mph under the speed limit.

If you're traveling in the left lane you don't need to slam on your brakes. You're already obeying the law. And you shouldn't have to slam on the brakes at any time because you can usually see the fucking emergency vehicles from a mile away, since this is Texas after all and we don't have a lot of winding mountain highways with low visibility.

42 minutes ago, Txzen said:

Or who refuse to pull into the intersection waiting for their turn, ensuring that only one car can make it. 

As long as it is done correctly. Don't pull out into the intersection too far and turn 45 degrees so as to block the view of the the person in the opposite turn lane. Fuck those idiots.

On 3/30/2018 at 10:55 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Winter storms in the beginning of April...followed by a week of temps around 30 so zero melting happens. 

This.  We'll be 40 degrees Thursday (and not getting as much snow as you), so that should help, but still.  This is absurd.

The improper use of the word "literally"

Vocal fry

People who beat you to a 4 way stop, and then insist you go first

People who go to breweries and order beer not made there

30 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Let's clarify because this is important. You have to move over IF YOU CAN...OR you have to slow down to 20 mph under the speed limit.

If you're traveling in the left lane you don't need to slam on your brakes. You're already obeying the law. And you shouldn't have to slam on the brakes at any time because you can usually see the fucking emergency vehicles from a mile away, since this is Texas after all and we don't have a lot of winding mountain highways with low visibility.

Lime Creek Road wants to have a word with you...  As well as 71, 620, 290, 281...