Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

NFL broadcast rules.  i'm sure CBS has a full slate of games but is showing an infomercial.  on fox i'm getting the falcons and skins, because reasons.  next, CBS will have the texans and broncos, and fox will show infomercials instead of rams at saints, which is what everyone actually wants to see. 

NFL broadcast rules.  i'm sure CBS has a full slate of games but is showing an infomercial.  on fox i'm getting the falcons and skins, because reasons.  next, CBS will have the texans and broncos, and fox will show infomercials instead of rams at saints, which is what everyone actually wants to see. 
Where do you live? I'm in the Dallas area and I'm getting Chiefs Browns on CBS. Fox I'm getting Skins Falcons.

Locally aired NFL games are total crap, when there are usually interesting games on I can't watch...which is pretty much always, post Sunday Ticket days.

The last fn' thing I want to watch when the Cowboys aren't playing is NFC East rivals. But that seems to be their stupid process.

Edited by DougO

22 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
56 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Where do you live? I'm in the Dallas area and I'm getting Chiefs Browns on CBS. Fox I'm getting Skins Falcons.

houston.  dunno why CBS isn't allowed to show an early game when the local team plays in the afternoon. 

On 11/2/2018 at 2:49 PM, You don't know me said:

These fucking leaves falling.  On Sunday, as I was going over everything on my rider, the fucking leaves were falling all around me.  By Sunday evening, you couldn't even tell that I had done anything.  And now it's worse than it was Sunday morning.  I hate fall.

LinkedIn.  I know, I know, it's still "social media".  But I expect people to keep the sharing, reposting, comments, etc, to be germane to professional work life.

Instead of fucking pictures with inspirational quotes from Branson/Musk/Buffet/Jobs/whothefuckever.

"Don't invest in products invest in people".

Ahhhh...how relevatory and insightful.  My career is all the better for that.

7 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I know someone who did the same thing...a friend I think.

Looking back on it now, I can laugh.  I had a wall about 40 feet wide and 4 feet tall of leaves.  I imagine that when a husband and wife would drive by the husband would say "Look at that moron".  If the wife spoke first, she probably said "See!  He's blowing them.  Why don't you do that instead of just mowing them over?"

On 11/4/2018 at 1:57 PM, elfenix said:

yeah, we missed out on Chiefs at Browns yesterday for the WGAF Redskins vs boring as Fuck Falcons. Yes, i understand AFC vs NFC bullshit.

I'm not paying a mint for Sunday ticket either.

We did get the Rams-Saints against the Texans game in H-town metro.   Thank gawd.

Edited by slorch

Long ass day with shit loads of driving and meetings starting around 5 am est and ending at the hotel bar at around 8 pm est.
 Eating at the hotel bar because I'm too fucking tired to go somewhere decent.
Some drunk extremely unattractive woman (no pics Vic) keeps wanting to chat me up about some bullshit on Extra which is annoyingly on while the Cowboys are playing.
I think she wanted to suck your cock.

9 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Long ass day with shit loads of driving and meetings starting around 5 am est and ending at the hotel bar at around 8 pm est.

Eating at the hotel bar because I'm too fucking tired to go somewhere decent.

Some drunk extremely unattractive woman (no pics Vic) keeps wanting to chat me up about some bullshit on Extra which is annoyingly on while the Cowboys are playing.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Homercles said:

About 1/4 of all cars parked in handicapped spots don’t have a tag or plate to show they have a need to park there. About 1/2 of those that do will easily run into the building if it’s pouring rain.

I really doubt your sample size was large enough to appropriately reach those conclusions. 

26 minutes ago, Homercles said:

About 1/4 of all cars parked in handicapped spots don’t have a tag or plate to show they have a need to park there. About 1/2 of those that do will easily run into the building if it’s pouring rain.

I'm convinced that 99% of all people parking in handicapped spots are just fat. 

• Like 1