6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

i've spent 5 minutes reading hamm's woe is me, i'm always the victim letter, and the rest of this page.  i feel so dirty and ashamed for paying this much attention about a dude who reports for a program who hasn't won anything of substance in 70+ years.  how can there be this much drama around the people who cheat for such a historically shitty program?

i need to find better things to do with my time.

Sad thing is Aggy will probably build a solid (semi solid?) program before anyone ends up fussing too much about the cheating.  Think Bama/Ole Miss.  Miss beat them a few times in a row, and that was enough to have it all cooled down.  This funding of videos, sending old hags out to pay, give “rides” to family, etc shit needs to be nipped sooner than later.  Why the fuck that old bitch have any business having lunch with Looch?  

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Sad thing is Aggy will probably build a solid (semi solid?) program before anyone ends up fussing too much about the cheating.  Think Bama/Ole Miss.  Miss beat them a few times in a row, and that was enough to have it all cooled down.  This funding of videos, sending old hags out to pay, give “rides” to family, etc shit needs to be nipped sooner than later.  Why the fuck that old bitch have any business having lunch with Looch?  

The moment they flip a Bama recruit, it will all come crashing down.

19 minutes ago, demos said:

So what would hamm have been trolling the AD for with open records requests that someone had to give up sensitive information about their private life? Assuming that part of his tale of woe is also not complete bullshit.

Sumlin took away his access and everyone knows TA carries the water for aggiefb. He was/is right in being jealous of what lucci has with aggiefb but could never figure out a way to accept it. Now he can't even go back to covering uh. It'll be interesting how all his trainer "contacts" treat him moving fwd because there is no chance adidas/aggiefb wants drama on the street. Hell, maybe they do.

3 hours ago, You don't know me said:

1 of 2 things happened here.

1. His version is totally fabricated.

2. His version is true, but his employer was looking for a reason to shitcan him and he handed them one on a silver platter.

Either way, he's a shithead.

I know for certain that elements of what he wrote are true, specifically around the Texags stealing the FanReact concept. It's not patented IP, so they did what they did, but make no mistake, Texags is a piece of shit organization, run by a piece of shit dude, employing piece of shit employees. 

The Brauninger is a well-documented clueless redass wannabe aggie who will fire off every trope in the weak aggie arsenal when it comes to the glory of their school and why Texas is a shithole university with a bunch of gay non-competitive pussies. He's got no ethics on the road, he's completely myopic, and he's not intelligent. He's a fucking cancer, working for a cancer.

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Lot of short-sightedness on this page.

It's entirely possible that multiple people associated with A&M forum and recruiting websites are immature and unethical, so let's not discount that possibility out of hand just because we already know that one in particular is.

This is correct.

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

He's burned down everything in his own life in the name of himself and what he values, yet he still sees himself as a victim.

1 hour ago, Katfid54 said:

That's narcissistic personality disorder, then. Not sociopathy.

Correct. He's showing all the signs for NPD. I see nothing resembling sociopathy coming from the guy. 

• Like 1

One thing to call out here is that if you guys want to get serious about getting the aggie boosters masquerading as fan sites owners and admins investigated, the NCAA will listen to well-documented arguments regarding violations. You'd have to show proof that they're actual boosters who donate money to the school, and they're also providing benefits to recruits that give ATM an unfair recruiting advantage. If you wanted to pursue this correctly, consider taking it offline and organizing in some capacity. Tossing wistful missives out on a UT board brings nothing to the table though.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

One thing to call out here is that if you guys want to get serious about getting the aggie boosters masquerading as fan sites owners and admins investigated, the NCAA will listen to well-documented arguments regarding violations. You'd have to show proof that they're actual boosters who donate money to the school, and they're also providing benefits to recruits that give ATM an unfair recruiting advantage. If you wanted to pursue this correctly, consider taking it offline and organizing in some capacity. Tossing wistful missives out on a UT board brings nothing to the table though.

[Training montage:]

tenor.gif?itemid=3470245

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

[Cut to]

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Securing the cash at Bright Complexf8c052bafc1a39b3b1dc9ae92ffcfed8.jpg

How can this not be throwing off red flags left and right? What the fuck does this woman do all day for her supposed job, and how is she getting "another meeting" DURING FOOTBALL SEASON. What is she even meeting about, and why would anyone from Bright give a shit about an old lady from Florida? This is hilarious how blatant it all is. 

Edit: Damnit CTJ, let me have my wistful missives!

Edited by Vertigo

From how I see the NCAA working is that they do absolutely nothing until something is completely in the public eye and blatant. More so than what we see in CS. It takes a scandal (state penn), obvious benefits (reggie bush) in the public eye,  and pure stupidity (tunsil) for them to start anything. Fuck, willie Lyles and seastrunk should have taken down Oregon but they got away as well. 

3 hours ago, Goodman said:

Outside of how rational and level headed he believes himself to be, I could see what he wrote being fairly accurate. 

Lucci runs a mafia at TA that is deep rooted with the AD and aggie athletes. He was brokering money/drug for johnnyfb 5 years ago and carries out a wide variety of tasks for the AD/FB program. Fuck them all.

There used to be a picture going around on the internet of Liucci drinking with underage Samson Taylor.  

3 hours ago, UTEX90 said:

Dark Triad

If the do it’ll be bone they really didn’t care if they got or not. And Bama will never be concerned about aggy. So they’d probably pass any incriminating evidence they may have to a school that isn’t worried about their own business and let them turn it in.

Sorry, meant to quote the post above UTEX (Deej)

Edited by Wishbone