The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, F250 said:

I think a certain level of mental illness is required to participate in the Qanon fan fiction program. Seriously, a lot of this probably involves people that are in a manic state.

It kind of reminds me of an old girlfriend's brother that would have manic episodes where he would spend days writing graphic novels and make accompanying figurines. He even made himself a suit of mail armor out of wire hangers to look like one of his characters. Surprisingly it looked pretty fucking cool.

Anyways the level of detail and creativity he was able to pour into those things while in a manic state was crazy. He would explain everything while walking around like Charlie explaining the Pepe Silvia conspiracy. His brain was running 100 MPH and I couldn't follow a damn thing he said.

That's what these insane conspiracy theories remind me of when I see them posted online. Some manic person off their meds pumping out bizarre stories pulled out of thin air and they are able to shift stories on a dime because they are literally crazy.

I have mentioned that I frequent a hunting forum and these dudes are all into Q.  If anyone questions the legitimacy of Q, the response is always "read the first 1500 Q drops, research each one of them and get back to me."  Some of those fuckers actually do it and it reminds me that manic people aren't concerned with time. What normal person has time to investigate that shit?

• Hook 'Em 2

Q people are anxiously awaiting tomorrow as Trump is supposed to announce “the storm is upon us” and that all the traitors are being arrested. All phones and websites will be out of service and US troops will be deployed throughout the US. Not sure if spontaneous executions will happen or not. 

Other than that it should be a nice little Friday. 

6 minutes ago, HornPhD said:

Q people are anxiously awaiting tomorrow as Trump is supposed to announce “the storm is upon us” and that all the traitors are being arrested. All phones and websites will be out of service and US troops will be deployed throughout the US. Not sure if spontaneous executions will happen or not. 

Pretty sure they said the same thing about last Monday.

18 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Very long twitter thread that I'll primarily spoiler that discusses some of the mindset and is similar to the game theory article that was posted a few weeks ago but takes it further.

Reveal hidden contents

quoting to get this off the bottom of the last page. Makes a lot of sense. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Cousin Strawberry said:

How often can you type "today is the day! Buckle Up!!!!" have nothing happen,  type it again a week later when nothing happens and not feel like a todd?

I'm thinking "infinity times."

These people are incapable of feeling like they've been dumbass suckers, because that would be to admit that they are dumbass suckers, and they are clearly next-level thinkers and NOT dumbass suckers, so why would they ever think that they're dumbass suckers?  YOU'RE the dumbass sucker, sheep!  Open your eyes!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

How often can you type "today is the day! Buckle Up!!!!" have nothing happen,  type it again a week later when nothing happens and not feel like a todd?

They have been doing it for years now. We are at the point where many of them may be lost to their Matrix pods (and that may be a viable solution).

Edited by washparkhorn

22 minutes ago, DenverHorn said:

Another room temp IQ that actually thinks I follow Q?   A few of the D's in here have sincere ties to their party of choice and values, too many are simply betas playing out their own version of Revenge of the Nerds.

We are all waiting for whatever it is you said was coming. At any rate, I'm quite confident that the average of this forum is a good 75 points ahead of you. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 12/17/2020 at 3:38 PM, HornPhD said:

shit, did I sleep through that? oops

• Hook 'Em 2

On 12/17/2020 at 4:13 PM, washparkhorn said:

They have been doing it for years now. We are at the point where many of them may be lost to their Matrix pods (and that may be a viable solution).

I’m not sure what the Venn Diagram would look like, but a lot of the original Qs probably think that Raptor Jesus is coming in their lifetime. Similar to every group of Christians in history since Jesus died. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I’m not sure what the Venn Diagram would look like, but a lot of the original Qs probably think that Raptor Jesus is coming in their lifetime. Similar to every group of Christians in history since Jesus died. 

Insignificance is a hard pill to swallow.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

pfft, MSM smear and nothing else!

His denials are pretty weak.  If you accused me of owning the domain "filthytweentarts.com" and I didn't own it, I think I would probably be a little more aggressive in my denial than, "No, I really don't remember, if I did that was in the late 90's."

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

His denials are pretty weak.  If you accused me of owning the domain "filthytweentarts.com" and I didn't own it, I think I would probably be a little more aggressive in my denial than, "No, I really don't remember, if I did that was in the late 90's."

If...