The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

On 12/9/2020 at 2:20 PM, atomheartbevo said:

They think things will be stable just like they are now, and that there will only be policies that favor them.  No more California liberals.  No more federal agencies keeping drinking water clean.  But that's nothing.

They do not realize that if all of the sudden, federal law enforcement and military suddenly pulled out of Texas, that little wall along the border they fantasize about better go up really fucking fast, and it better be really fucking secure, and they had better get their asses down there to man it, and they had better put together a navy to patrol the Texas coastline, because Greg ain't got enough DPS troopers and National Guard to actually secure that little part of the border.

That would be the immediate problem for Texas.  You'd see a shit-ton of cartel traffic shift from other states shift to our little neck of the woods, backed up by guys who will happily behead any little militias that fuck around and find out.   We will see plenty of little Alamos up and down the border.  And Lord help us if any of our little militias try and start shit with the cartels across the border in Mexican territory, as the Mexican government will then have free rein to do as they please.

That's just for starters.   That's not getting into all of the trade issues we'd find ourselves in with our neighbors and the US as a whole, issues that would drive our costs way up.  Issues that would make those thousandaires in their $180,000 suburban pads start suffering.  They wouldn't be able to afford a new F-150 very few years.  And food costs, hoo boy.

18 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Dammit! Does that mean the fucking Comanches are gonna roll back the frontier again?

Beat me to the punch, Gator....Once the damn Yankees pulled out of the line of forts in 1861, the happy hunting ground got a lot bigger for the Comanche...Despite what we're taught about a handful of steel-eyed Texas Rangers holding the line. That just was not the case. 

This bullshit has gotten a surprising amount of traction overseas.  But here’s the thing— it’s almost exclusively popular among the worst anti-Americans.

Unrepentant Commies. Neo-Nazi goons. Kremlin trolls and dupes. Generic Corrupt Left or Right Wing Populist. Gangster kleptocrats. 

A grab-bag of kooks, spies, charlatans, and mouth breathers who have one thing in common— they hate the United States and exploit anti-American sentiment for political gains.

This should give pause to the “Patriots” who believe that Q-Anon is America’s last best hope. 

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This bullshit has gotten a surprising amount of traction overseas.  But here’s the thing— it’s almost exclusively popular among the worst anti-Americans.

Unrepentant Commies. Neo-Nazi goons. Kremlin trolls and dupes. Generic Corrupt Left or Right Wing Populist. Gangster kleptocrats. 

A grab-bag of kooks, spies, charlatans, and mouth breathers who have one thing in common— they hate the United States and exploit anti-American sentiment for political gains.

This should give pause to the “Patriots” who believe that Q-Anon is America’s last best hope. 

It...will not.

15 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Texans Q’er:

JR Ewing

6:21p 

Get ready for Marshall law to be declared...

I know spelling and all, but every time I hear the term, I can only think of:

36 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

i_am_jfk_jr_still_p_2016.jpg

It’s an uncanny resemblance really.

Gee, if only there were a DNA test to prove his identity.  Or an older sister who would publicly acknowledge, "Hey, it's my brother.  I've suffered so much, three dead siblings and two dead parents.  Might be nice to have some family around again."  

FWIW-Maria Shriver has privately stated she thinks these people are fucking insane and that her cousin is dead, buried, and not Qanon.  

Here's what I don't get about this brand of insanity (ok, here's ONE thing I don't get)....these are utterly deranged, grandiose stories.  So....how in the BLUE FUCK do they think they stay under wraps?  We just blew up FIFTY FUCKING THOUSAND CHICOM SOLDIERS?  IN MAINE?  I'm aware the state isn't the most densely populated, but surely there would be a couple of old dudes in red checked flannel calling their kids saying "so, I just had massive airstrikes hit the land next to me, and I saw thousands of blown up chinese dudes."  

The lies are so huge, that they can't help but be disproven by the simple absence of evidence.

I mean, there are 20,000 hostile foreign troops invading Wisconsin?  I'm thinking SOMEBODY would have a smart phone and would have snapped a single pic of a convoy or something.  Nothing but unverified moonbat tweets -- not a single photo, not a single audio or video recording, nothing.  These are insane fever dreams that are so huge that they are obviously fever dreams.  So.....how in the fuck do they expect to be believed by anyone except the craziest of the crazy?

Oh, and also, these beliefs are far from new.  I remember reading something 30+ years ago about how there were tens of thousands of Rooskie troops in a massive underground base beneath Detroit, ready to emerge and take us all down.  Same batshittery, new platforms.

8 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

no need to get all factual and worked up...this is just the q-tards being trolled by some obviously magnificent bastards.

As long as it stays this way, it's great humor.  When some of these idiots take to the streets and start shooting, well then that's a different story.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here's what I don't get about this brand of insanity (ok, here's ONE thing I don't get)....these are utterly deranged, grandiose stories.  So....how in the BLUE FUCK do they think they stay under wraps?  We just blew up FIFTY FUCKING THOUSAND CHICOM SOLDIERS?  IN MAINE?  I'm aware the state isn't the most densely populated, but surely there would be a couple of old dudes in red checked flannel calling their kids saying "so, I just had massive airstrikes hit the land next to me, and I saw thousands of blown up chinese dudes."  

The lies are so huge, that they can't help but be disproven by the simple absence of evidence.

I mean, there are 20,000 hostile foreign troops invading Wisconsin?  I'm thinking SOMEBODY would have a smart phone and would have snapped a single pic of a convoy or something.  Nothing but unverified moonbat tweets -- not a single photo, not a single audio or video recording, nothing.  These are insane fever dreams that are so huge that they are obviously fever dreams.  So.....how in the fuck do they expect to be believed by anyone except the craziest of the crazy?

Oh, and also, these beliefs are far from new.  I remember reading something 30+ years ago about how there were tens of thousands of Rooskie troops in a massive underground base beneath Detroit, ready to emerge and take us all down.  Same batshittery, new platforms.

Pretty straightforward. The quieter the news around the "news" is, the more people who are in on it, the higher and deeper the cover-up goes, the crazier the next thing can be. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. That they're and to keep these actions so clandestine is just proof of how powerful and capable the deep state is.