The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I was promised running gun battles with ISIS in Eagle Pass and Del Rio six years ago. And allahu akbar car bombs in Cotulla. 

Because as all great strategists know, as Cotulla goes, so goes America.

That's why LBJ taught school there.  What, you think that was a coincidence?  WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!  DO THE RESEARCH!

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here's what I don't get about this brand of insanity (ok, here's ONE thing I don't get)....these are utterly deranged, grandiose stories.  So....how in the BLUE FUCK do they think they stay under wraps?  We just blew up FIFTY FUCKING THOUSAND CHICOM SOLDIERS?  IN MAINE?  I'm aware the state isn't the most densely populated, but surely there would be a couple of old dudes in red checked flannel calling their kids saying "so, I just had massive airstrikes hit the land next to me, and I saw thousands of blown up chinese dudes."  

The lies are so huge, that they can't help but be disproven by the simple absence of evidence.

I mean, there are 20,000 hostile foreign troops invading Wisconsin?  I'm thinking SOMEBODY would have a smart phone and would have snapped a single pic of a convoy or something.  Nothing but unverified moonbat tweets -- not a single photo, not a single audio or video recording, nothing.  These are insane fever dreams that are so huge that they are obviously fever dreams.  So.....how in the fuck do they expect to be believed by anyone except the craziest of the crazy?

Oh, and also, these beliefs are far from new.  I remember reading something 30+ years ago about how there were tens of thousands of Rooskie troops in a massive underground base beneath Detroit, ready to emerge and take us all down.  Same batshittery, new platforms.

Laugh now, Libtard, but the facts are staring you straight in the face. Where do Yetis come from? Tibet. Who has controlled Tibet for generations? The Chicoms. Yeti is just like Bigfoot. Have you ever SEEN Bigfoot? Well what the hell makes you think you'd see an invading force of of hybrid Chicom-Yeti Super-Soldiers ESPECIALLY if they teamed up with the Israelis who literally control everyone's mind? Obviously, you did NOT see them, proving my point.

We were saved in the nick of time by our own loyal Bigfoot warriors, and maybe some Ewoks too.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

131050959_1042069262976532_1022044305044

130982184_1042069332976525_7100128008759

130720101_1042069409643184_3539578002219

130879549_1042069516309840_7564459697516

131017177_1042068402976618_8778095347243

131044440_1042068546309937_1037631563482

Last Saturday, there were TWENTY FIVE C-17s IN THE AIR!  AND 12 C-130s!

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

Well, I mean....it means a relatively slow day for USAF transport flights in the US.  There's usually a good bit more than that as part of routine operations.

The insanity just keeps ratcheting up.  Some fucking idiot is going to take his AR and shoot up a chinese restaurant or something pretty soon.

4 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Laugh now, Libtard, but the facts are staring you straight in the face. Where do Yetis come from? Tibet. Who has controlled Tibet for generations? The Chicoms. Yeti is just like Bigfoot. Have you ever SEEN Bigfoot? Well what the hell makes you think you'd see an invading force of of hybrid Chicom-Yeti Super-Soldiers ESPECIALLY if they teamed up with the Israelis who literally control everyone's mind? Obviously, you did NOT see them, proving my point.

We were saved in the nick of time by our own loyal Bigfoot warriors, and maybe some Ewoks too.

CHupacabra

CHicom

Beware the CHicomabra

So....how in the BLUE FUCK do they think they stay under wraps?  We just blew up FIFTY FUCKING THOUSAND CHICOM SOLDIERS?  IN MAINE?  I'm aware the state isn't the most densely populated, but surely there would be a couple of old dudes in red checked flannel calling their kids saying "so, I just had massive airstrikes hit the land next to me, and I saw thousands of blown up chinese dudes."  

At first, like, they were so polite, we thought they were some kinda Canadian Inuit field trip... And then it was all, “PEW-PEW....BANG!!”

Dude. You are overthinking this.

What comes in Yetis? Ice.

Who needs lots of ice containers right now? Covid-19 Vaccine pushers.

What is in the vaccine? Micro-chips to control us.

And who created the Covid that needs the Yetis that leads to brain control.......??? CHINA!!!
  • Like 1

So first Korea shipped a bunch of Biden ballots to Maine and now the Chinese are trying to invade Maine.  Some bad shit going down in Maine.  Must be key to our security...

Susan Collins is involved in this somehow! That furrowed brow and shaky voice is just a cover to lull us into thinking she’s just a weak ineffectual coward.

She’s the real Keyser Söze.

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Not only does every prediction they have fail miserably, they double down on it once it fails.  It's fascinating.  

Fascinating and will be the downfall of a large section of our society.  But yeah, fascinating in that horrifying way I wish we could stop.

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Fascinating and will be the downfall of a large section of our society.  But yeah, fascinating in that horrifying way I wish we could stop.

They're like the religions that declare that Jesus will come back on a hard date near into the future.  That date obviously passes, Jesus not here, but they keep pressing on.  Those religions usually falter out but the Q types keep ratcheting it up.

9 minutes ago, mchookem said:

no, you really don't

ETA: unless by 'these people' he means the poor spouses who have to live with these lunatics. but even then...come on, there had to be signs 🤔

Seriously, if you saw your spouse going down this path and didn't immediately shut it down, you're part of the problem.

• Hook 'Em 1

Do any of you know people that are open about all this in real life?  I live in a left leaning historic district in Oak Cliff, so my bubble is mostly educated progressives dotted with open minded conservatives, but no one that would actually talk about this shit.   My social media has plenty of right leaning folks, but again none of this.   Yet, I see people on TV, marching, lifting kilts, etc. so there are people that are willing to be open about their craziness.  If you know them, what is it like?  How do you interact?

4 minutes ago, DFWTexEx said:

Do any of you know people that are open about all this in real life?  I live in a left leaning historic district in Oak Cliff, so my bubble is mostly educated progressives dotted with open minded conservatives, but no one that would actually talk about this shit.   My social media has plenty of right leaning folks, but again none of this.   Yet, I see people on TV, marching, lifting kilts, etc. so there are people that are willing to be open about their craziness.  If you know them, what is it like?  How do you interact?

My childhood best friend has gone way down this path. We grew up across the street from each other, and were close as brothers through high school. After we graduated, he went off to tech school in Louisiana, and his dad retired and his parents moved away from the neighborhood. We didn't talk for probably 25 years, then he friended me on Facebook a few years ago. He grew up to be a pretty terrible person, unfortunately. Lots of MAGA/Q/Overt racism on his page. 

Oh, and he's a "preacher" in some wacky Pentecostal sect church south of Fort Worth

Do you ever get beer at Bobby’s?

19 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Not only does every prediction they have fail miserably, they double down on it once it fails.  It's fascinating.  

That's what gets me.  "Did I say yesterday was the big day?  Well you haven't seen nuttin' yet.  Wait until tomorruh.  That's the REALLY big day."

On 12/15/2020 at 4:32 PM, Pancho said:
On 12/15/2020 at 5:37 PM, Dr. Teeth said:

I want to go back to when pepperonis meant something weird and Walmarts were being used to house troops for a secret war. At least that was funny. This is just hard to even follow. 

On the one hand, I want to encourage the fuck out of these people.  Set up a twitter account, and go to town spamming out Tom Clancy masturbation material, complete with fake photos, orders, photos of tanks on trains, etc.

On the other hand, yeah, these conspiracy theories have gotten too complex, and the more complex they get, the more they fall apart.

The underground Walmarts were funny.  This shit is just taxing on the mind.

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

On the one hand, I want to encourage the fuck out of these people.  Set up a twitter account, and go to town spamming out Tom Clancy masturbation material, complete with fake photos, orders, photos of tanks on trains, etc.

On the other hand, yeah, these conspiracy theories have gotten too complex, and the more complex they get, the more they fall apart.

The underground Walmarts were funny.  This shit is just taxing on the mind.

I think a certain level of mental illness is required to participate in the Qanon fan fiction program. Seriously, a lot of this probably involves people that are in a manic state.

It kind of reminds me of an old girlfriend's brother that would have manic episodes where he would spend days writing graphic novels and make accompanying figurines. He even made himself a suit of mail armor out of wire hangers to look like one of his characters. Surprisingly it looked pretty fucking cool.

Anyways the level of detail and creativity he was able to pour into those things while in a manic state was crazy. He would explain everything while walking around like Charlie explaining the Pepe Silvia conspiracy. His brain was running 100 MPH and I couldn't follow a damn thing he said.

That's what these insane conspiracy theories remind me of when I see them posted online. Some manic person off their meds pumping out bizarre stories pulled out of thin air and they are able to shift stories on a dime because they are literally crazy.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, F250 said:

I think a certain level of mental illness is required to participate in the Qanon fan fiction program. Seriously, a lot of this probably involves people that are in a manic state.

His brain was running 100 MPH and I couldn't follow a damn thing he said.

That's what these insane conspiracy theories remind me of when I see them posted online. Some manic person off their meds pumping out bizarre stories pulled out of thin air and they are able to shift stories on a dime because they are literally crazy.

You just described what I've felt when watching Donald Trump Jr. on Fox News.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mchookem said:

no, you really don't

ETA: unless by 'these people' he means the poor spouses who have to live with these lunatics. but even then...come on, there had to be signs 🤔

I only sometimes feel bad that I am not making money off these people yet. It’s an internal conflict. Make money off fools or just keep living. I choose the later. 

4 hours ago, DFWTexEx said:

I have a Qanon in-law.  She should be an incel, but it's Texas.  She was unstable long before qanon came along.  She rarely works (and it's usually temp jobs to earn enough to get something she wants that her parents won't get her), lives off of a small allowance provided by her dad and step-mom (we have access to her bank account and track her spending so we feel fairly confident of what she's doing/buying, i.e. not drugs), and lives out of her SUV, and rotates between living in Walmart parking lots, tents in the yards of relatives, driveways of relatives, rest stops in Texas (and a few other states).  

Prior to Trump, politically, she was completely apathetic, based on her voting record and past comments.

She was a lot more open, and sending a lot more stuff around, but she scaled back after we kept asking her when Hillary was going to be arrested, and then lately, why Trump can't provide any actual evidence of wide-scale fraud, even though he's the President and could just put it out there for everybody to see.  And we used to give her shit when she'd talk about foreigners taking jobs, when she refused to work and lived off of her parents.  We'd make sure she knew that Republicans look down upon her.

Like I said, she was unstable long before now - everybody has made it abundantly clear to her that none of us will financially support her when the parents pass, but she makes no moves to change her situation.  Her parents are old, and she does not seem to care that she's hanging on by a fucking thread, no matter what we say.  We can tell her to her face that if she doesn't get her shit together, she will be living under a bridge or in a shelter, and her attitude is one of talking about the weather.

When we clash over the mask issue, I point out that she should mask the fuck up anytime she gets near her parents, since if they get it, they die, along with her monthly allowance.  That always gets a tiny "oh fuck" moment out of her, but it rarely lasts long.

My theories are shifting, I'm beginning to think there are three components to the Q crowd.

1. The true believers (like my in-law) who are mentally ill, and having trouble functioning in society.  These people had a void in their life, Q and Trump filled it, since Q and Trump posit that the negative stuff in their lives are not the results of their decisions.  These are not like the JFK conspiracy buffs I knew in the 90s, who could function and hold down jobs and the like.  These people will embrace batshittery.
  2. The militia/anti-government types who latch on to whatever big movement can help legitimize them in some way.  They don't buy into Q, but Q is useful to them, so they are willing to push Q.  These people can function in society and hold down normal jobs and the like.
  3. The grifters who are using it to make a quick buck.

I kind of wonder which of the first two groups are bigger - the true believers, or the ones who see it as useful to their own cause.

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have a Qanon in-law.  She should be an incel, but it's Texas.  She was unstable long before qanon came along.  She rarely works (and it's usually temp jobs to earn enough to get something she wants that her parents won't get her), lives off of a small allowance provided by her dad and step-mom (we have access to her bank account and track her spending so we feel fairly confident of what she's doing/buying, i.e. not drugs), and lives out of her SUV, and rotates between living in Walmart parking lots, tents in the yards of relatives, driveways of relatives, rest stops in Texas (and a few other states).  

Prior to Trump, politically, she was completely apathetic, based on her voting record and past comments.

She was a lot more open, and sending a lot more stuff around, but she scaled back after we kept asking her when Hillary was going to be arrested, and then lately, why Trump can't provide any actual evidence of wide-scale fraud, even though he's the President and could just put it out there for everybody to see.  And we used to give her shit when she'd talk about foreigners taking jobs, when she refused to work and lived off of her parents.  We'd make sure she knew that Republicans look down upon her.

Like I said, she was unstable long before now - everybody has made it abundantly clear to her that none of us will financially support her when the parents pass, but she makes no moves to change her situation.  Her parents are old, and she does not seem to care that she's hanging on by a fucking thread, no matter what we say.  We can tell her to her face that if she doesn't get her shit together, she will be living under a bridge or in a shelter, and her attitude is one of talking about the weather.

When we clash over the mask issue, I point out that she should mask the fuck up anytime she gets near her parents, since if they get it, they die, along with her monthly allowance.  That always gets a tiny "oh fuck" moment out of her, but it rarely lasts long.

My theories are shifting, I'm beginning to think there are three components to the Q crowd.

1. The true believers (like my in-law) who are mentally ill, and having trouble functioning in society.  These people had a void in their life, Q and Trump filled it, since Q and Trump posit that the negative stuff in their lives are not the results of their decisions.  These are not like the JFK conspiracy buffs I knew in the 90s, who could function and hold down jobs and the like.  These people will embrace batshittery.
  2. The militia/anti-government types who latch on to whatever big movement can help legitimize them in some way.  They don't buy into Q, but Q is useful to them, so they are willing to push Q.  These people can function in society and hold down normal jobs and the like.

I kind of wonder which of the first two groups are bigger - the true believers, or the ones who see it as useful to their own cause.

The lack of mental health services and quality mental institutions in this country is a disgrace. Does it cost money, sure, and money doesn't grow on trees, but the benefit to our nation would pay tenfold for the families and citizens who currently suffer. It hasn't arrived yet, but I ordered Our Malady by Timothy Snyder this week  to read during the next spell of inclement weather. Heard him give an interview with the hosts of Gaslit Nation and it was intriguing. Can't wait to sit down with it.

21 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Lordy. How old is this person?

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lordy. How old is this person?

40s.  Went to UT as well (did not finish).

If you all want to see some crazy shit, find some FB or twitter threads were people talk about their spouses/co-workers not believing them, and how it's harming their relationships  (TexAgs probably has it mentioned plenty of times in their Q threads).  My in-law has screws loose, but she's not harming anybody except herself.  Those folks are, in theory, a part of society in that they've got families/kids, jobs etc., and they have no concerns/shame about how crazy they look.

At least the JFK conspiracy folks could still point to a lot of weird, but verified, shit.  These Q people are relying on imaginary events and anonymous tweets.

34 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

In thinking about it, I would toss in another that falls between the true believers and the opportunists - a group that is genuinely afraid of something, or they have had bad things or a shitty life, and Trump and Q come along and fill in a few gaps and make them believe that their problems are due to somebody else.  These are people that can function in society, hold down jobs, etc., and on the surface are not mentally ill, but they've got something going on that lets them defy normal human logic, and latch on to the batshittery.

• Like 1