The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Maybe I’m a little slow, but how does one go about getting rockets from the enemy after they failed to launch?

Rockets like these are usually launched remote and the shooters haul ass. We can pinpoint launches all over Baghdad pretty damn quick and have response teams plus eyes in the sky while the Iraqi's go and find the launcher and clear the launch site. Suspects will be long gone by then, but at least you don't have a flatbed truck with live rockets sitting in a neighborhood. 

• Hook 'Em 3

I'm thinking "infinity times."
These people are incapable of feeling like they've been dumbass suckers, because that would be to admit that they are dumbass suckers, and they are clearly next-level thinkers and NOT dumbass suckers, so why would they ever think that they're dumbass suckers?  YOU'RE the dumbass sucker, sheep!  Open your eyes!

Yeah, i know this is the type of elitist shit people hate - but I firmly believe that a sea-change in politics is the result of formerly uneducated people, people who formerly realized they did not have the education and experience to understand certain shit, NOW listening to right-wing media telling them education is overrated. News is lies. “Elites” are enemies. Science is wrong. THEY are the ones with the grasp of the facts- not the liberal weather science liars and covid liars and fake news traitors.

THEY are the smart ones, and stupid fake news libtards who act so smart and claim our facts are wrong...and who laugh at us - THEY are the dumb ones who don’t get that Trump will arrest the traitors on inauguration day.

That they now believe that they know the real facts and know more than the smart people is a new thing.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't understand any of the posts from today.

If you think of every "Q drop" as just another prank in a giant AR game, it makes perfect sense.  I'm not talking about the cult members spreading the Q nonsense, but the people generating Q content.   Q started on a board comprised of folks who love to troll and prank the world around them.  This is their greatest prank yet.

If you think of every "Q drop" as just another prank in a giant AR game, it makes perfect sense.  I'm not talking about the cult members spreading the Q nonsense, but the people generating Q content.   Q started on a board comprised of folks who love to troll and prank the world around them.  

This is their greatest prank yet.

b02905e17be9a55f38b72c4509e0f3d3.gif
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

9a54da28025431b8b40a8e46692fc640.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ok snowflake. Sorry your orange god was too much of an idiot piece of shit to get re-elected. What a fucking tool Aubrey Huff is. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
does anyone else catch themselves typing 'and' instead of 'an'?
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ROFL BOX said:

9a54da28025431b8b40a8e46692fc640.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Ok snowflake. Sorry your orange god was too much of an idiot piece of shit to get re-elected. What a fucking tool Aubrey Huff is. 

Say what you want, but I'm going to start spreading this idea around to friends/family that lean into qanon quackery, with the caveat that it was distracting the right wingers, and/or keeping them complacent (keep trusting the plan, just wait two weeks, just wait two weeks), while also making them look foolish (gonna lock up Hillary, going to lock up Joe Biden the moment he takes the oath).

A Democratic plan to distract them and make them look foolish is pretty believable to somebody who thinks Trump was going to lock up Hillary.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Say what you want, but I'm going to start spreading this idea around to friends/family that lean into qanon quackery, with the caveat that it was distracting the right wingers, and/or keeping them complacent (keep trusting the plan, just wait two weeks, just wait two weeks), while also making them look foolish (gonna lock up Hillary, going to lock up Joe Biden the moment he takes the oath).

A Democratic plan to distract them and make them look foolish is pretty believable to somebody who thinks Trump was going to lock up Hillary.

Doesn't this just amplify their nuttery and make them more likely to vote in 2022 and 2024?

Now that one of their mensa (a baseball player, which makes sense) figured out Q-Anon was a plot put together at Antifa Headquarters in Rochester, NY (at the site of the old Kodak factory), I suppose we should let them know about the reeducation camps underneath Denver Intercontinental Airport (and detention facility).

The comrades will work harder with guns pointed at their backs for a bowl of rice (and a mountain oyster) each day. 

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Doesn't this just amplify their nuttery and make them more likely to vote in 2022 and 2024?

Is it a bad thing if they think they start to think they were getting played by the qanon movement?  Because the reality is they are getting played by somebody, and on some level, they have to know there is that chance, given that Q hasn't predicted anything that's come true.

Just a little pointing and laughing about how Q kept telling them to trust the process, wait two weeks, trust the plan, wait two weeks, if Trump says this, it means he's arresting this person, Hillary is going to be locked up, oh hey, Hillary isn't locked up and it's just a gimmick.

If they start distrusting qanon and any politicians who pushed qanon buttery, they might start distrusting the process in general.

And I'd argue that plenty of them did not trust the process/political system before qanon, which is why qanon was so appealing to them.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

I wouldn't doubt all this started as a troll job.  Then it took on a life of it's own.   What's the opposite of artificial intelligence?  Actual ignorance?

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

OMG! You're so warm! You're staring right at it!

Capture+_2020-12-26-15-05-32-1.png

When you post unverified information on our board dedicated to decoding secret messages from the President about Satanic pedophile cults, it just makes us look NUTS!

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Haha 1

I guess I can’t copy paste a Facebook post but this has to be Q

https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/story.php?story_fbid=4258215854201301&id=100000387858865

anyone know what’s true and what’s not in that web?  When she is asked to source, all she says is it’s easy to find just do some research (instead of here’s the links of the research I did).

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/story.php?story_fbid=4258215854201301&id=100000387858865

anyone know what’s true and what’s not in that web?  When she is asked to source, all she says is it’s easy to find just do some research (instead of here’s the links of the research I did).

Your time would be better spent blocking that person and anyone else who tells you to do “research” on the internets.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If you look at the tenants of any high rise office building in any American city that hasn't been on life support since the Baltimore Colts were a perennial powerhouse football team, you will find one or more you could draw into such a web of conspiracy. There are probably ten buildings in downtown Houston I could find some sinister connection to if I had the time and was an idiot.  

Voat kicked the bucket.  They couldn't keep the lights on.  My qanon in-law thinks it's a conspiracy, it's not.  They failed to monetize properly and/or their audience doesn't trust internet retailers (tracking your purchases and all).

https://gizmodo.com/far-right-reddit-clone-voat-has-shut-down-for-real-thi-1845951789

So the qanon crowd will head to Parler, or back to Facebook.

Fuck me it's tempting to throw up an alternative site for these people with a simple phpBB install and monetize the shit out of it.

• Hook 'Em 1

WAPO headline: 

"63-year-old Anthony Q. Warner is a person of interest in Christmas blast in Nashville, authorities say"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/12/26/after-nashville-blast-tennessee-governor-asks-trump-emergency-disaster-declaration/

It'll be interesting to see what what the nuts do with that name..