The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

What do you think of this? I know some aren't fond of this twitter account, but I enjoy the reads and she is not a loon, despite the lack of a checkmark to verify.

Behind the spoiler she takes a deep look back when the tapes were released last fall...we often think of Trump as stupid, and in some ways he is, but in other ways, not so much. He's smart in the mob boss way, in the fascist power way. In the narcissistic way.

Spoiler

• Rage+1 2

13 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

What do you think of this? I know some aren't fond of this twitter account, but I enjoy the reads and she is not a loon, despite the lack of a checkmark to verify.

Behind the spoiler she takes a deep look back when the tapes were released last fall...we often think of Trump as stupid, and in some ways he is, but in other ways, not so much. He's smart in the mob boss way, in the fascist power way. In the narcissistic way.

Hide contents

Meh.  He's still an asshole piece of shit either way.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Reveal hidden contents

Trump is a fucking moron. He is not behind the genesis of these kooky conspiracy theories. He is a genius at grifting though. Definitely endowed with the gift of gab

Just now, Sawbonz said:

Trump is a fucking moron. He is not behind the genesis of these kooky conspiracy theories. He is a genius at grifting though. Definitely endowed with the gift of gab

I guess I figure that at first he might have been (NOT the Q theories--but his own out there ideas he floats), but now I'm thinking it's being fed to him--by people like Stephen Miller and such. He's not intellectual but he's got the narcissist's disregard for laws and people that gives him more power than a regular person would. I stand beside her argument that he's been trained in propaganda; either that or he's a natural. I don't believe Ivana was lying when she said he studied Hitler's speeches. His rallies have a similar vibe without much imagination to picture it.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I guess I figure that at first he might have been (NOT the Q theories--but his own out there ideas he floats), but now I'm thinking it's being fed to him--by people like Stephen Miller and such. He's not intellectual but he's got the narcissist's disregard for laws and people that gives him more power than a regular person would. I stand beside her argument that he's been trained in propaganda; either that or he's a natural. I don't believe Ivana was lying when she said he studied Hitler's speeches. His rallies have a similar vibe without much imagination to picture it.

He’s a carnival barker writ large for whom all the stars aligned in 2016. The danger isn’t in his cunning it’s in the abject stupidity of the average person.

• Hook 'Em 5

One of my favorite books is "When you are Engulfed in Flames."  I doubt Trump ever heard of it, but I'm guessing Pence is a huge fan.  I did my own research on the book, too.  In Japan.  My translation was wrong though. 

It’s over Libtards!!!

Sworn affidavits by whistleblower that helped pull off worlds biggest heist delivered to POTUS ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! (Who remembers potus cancels New Years plans and returns to White House early). Italian prime minister involved. Funded by YOU!!! The American people!!! 400 million dollars that was part of the stacks of cash on obummer sent to Iran but funneled out in Italy used to fund the coup and overthrow president. They have the money trail, they have the evidence, they have the pictures of agents involved, they have testimony. Will hit Italy first as they are ahead of us. Arrest and investigation to be released with obummer in the center of it all. Names, dates, locations. Etc.

31 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Seems legit.

It gets even more legit:

There is a plan to shut down all internet traffic in the next 48-72 hours. Don't be afraid. This is part of the plan.

Trump has transferred certain powers to MIL Spec Op to insulate himself. Don't worry. Once Joe B takes office, the plan is to invoke the MIL to start the arrests.

This is needed because the federal crimes aren't actually committed until he takes office.

This is the plan. Pence has been activated.

So they need Biden to take office, because the federal crimes aren't committed until then.

378a40831d1001c96af434aa24b6dd97.gif

15 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I can’t wait for when the aliens are released from the volcanoes to eat all the Democrats and slay the remaining huns. 

You been hanging out with my ex-wife? She was Q before it was popular. Yep, aliens were coming and they would be the ones to select the righteous. Oh, and a crystal can heal a fastball to the ribs.