Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This isn't directed at Hugo, but I really wish people would stop propping up Steve Schmidt. He definitely has the gift of gab, but he pushed for Sarah Palin to be McCain's VP, and opened the door for a complete clown like Trump to be taken seriously as a Presidential candidate. The Never Trumper discourse from Republicans gets way too much airtime. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

This isn't directed at Hugo, but I really wish people would stop propping up Steve Schmidt. He definitely has the gift of gab, but he pushed for Sarah Palin to be McCain's VP, and opened the door for a complete clown like Trump to be taken seriously as a Presidential candidate. The Never Trumper discourse from Republicans gets way too much airtime. 

Agreed on the first part about Palin, but even sinners get to repent. We need all of the help we can get to end this abomination of an administration. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Agreed on the first part about Palin, but even sinners get to repent. We need all of the help we can get to end this abomination of an administration. 

Agreed, but does anyone really think at this point that Schmidt and other Never Trumpers are moving the needle? Trump supporters don't give a shit what these guys think.

And it's frustrating that MSBNC #Resistance Dems treat Schmidt like some kind of hero. The dude went to work for Howard Schultz's campaign before going back to cable news punditry. 

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
10 minutes ago, Mapache said:

I love that he can't even remotely mention what exactly the Obama crimes were/are.  I don't blame him, his base is so fucking stupid...they'll just repeat what he said and consider the legal details to be immaterial  

I would love to be that fucking dumb.  Life has got to be so much easier.  

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Agreed, but does anyone really think at this point that Schmidt and other Never Trumpers are moving the needle? Trump supporters don't give a shit what these guys think.

And it's frustrating that MSBNC #Resistance Dems treat Schmidt like some kind of hero. The dude went to work for Howard Schultz's campaign before going back to cable news punditry. 

His support is slipping especially with the olds. Trump won because of 70k votes in three states. We don't need Schmidt or the never trumpets to sway millions of voters.

We need to work every advantage we have to get this criminal narcissist out of office.

Fuck I'd welcome a Biden endorsement from Palin at this point.

malcolm x history GIF

4 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

The radical left is in control of Twitter, yet he gets to use Twitter unfettered.

The radical left is in control of Facebook, yet his campaign gets to use Facebook unfettered.

Well not to mention that even if it were true, when did that become illegal? 

Edited by NameAlreadyInUse
GFY

Guest Lobo
2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

there is nothing wrong with that..but I do feel bad about how his family is going to treat him in a few years....but that blonde kid is beyond pre-gay.  

10 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Anyone following this? Wonder how it will play out

It doesn't matter.  It will only help him.   It could include tapes of him dropping the N-bomb while groping a teenage beauty contestant, and it will only help him because "he tells it like it is, and he's a manly man who likes pretty women!"

Trump is not teflon -- he absorbs all negative blows and they actually make him stronger, because he runs on evil.  Evil is the ultimate renewable resource.

• Like 1

I don't know how it will play out, but the karma would be interesting if it was a Ukrainian or Chinese group instead of the assumed Russian one. An America first, America alone policy implies to me that sometimes that means you are a target without friends or even sympathetic bystanders.

Guest Lobo

I'm an deep fake sucker, I admit it.  And I ain't on twitter...is that Trump video from ID4...is that real?  I mean, did he put himself on Bill's body and post that?  

I must be missing something when the Trump campaign uses these videos. They seem, well, amateurish? If Bloomberg is indeed working with Biden, that is going to be epic.

A reminder that former president Obama will be on television for a virtual commencement tonight at 7 Eastern on ABC but I believe other networks such as Fox will be airing it as well. #ObamaCommencement2020 has been trending on twitter but the real story is the momentum that various accounts are attempting to achieve with canceling out #ObamaGate. #ObamaGreat has been gaining steam.

Guest Lobo
Just now, 4th&Five said:

Bill Pullman’s character actually served in the military and believed in science. 

Noice.  Ficticious presidents have beyond more integrity and military service than Trump.